Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

This Is War

"I said NO, Jacob!!" I yelled at him. He was insisting on getting turned. "I'm not damning you!"

"I can help, Emily."

"You have a future!" I retorted.

"You need me and you know it!!" He slammed his fist at the table, I didn't flinch, I gave him a stern look and he stormed out of the dining room.

There was a bit of a silence in the air, mostly tension and everyone was afraid of speaking and the only sound was coming from the moving eating utensils.

"When are we going home?" James asked, after clearing his throat.

"This is your hom--"

"I can't stay here any longer, Emily. We can't even go outside without having someone follow--"

"THERE IS A WAR AND YOU ARE THEIR MAIN TARGET!!" I was getting fed up with his complaning. "You will stay here until this passes or I can take you to a safer location."

"I really can't stay here, Emily, send me anywhere you want. I need AIR."

I sighed in order to calm myself down and closed my eyes and thought for a moment.

"Does California sound good?" I looked at James who had a grin on his face.

"Yes, thank you."

"You'll leave next week." I smiled back and then turned to Daniel, my brother. "Do you want to go with your brother, Danny?"

He shook his head. "No, I want to stay here with you. I want to join the Bureau." He was serious. There was no harm in wanting to join.

"All right, but I'm warning you, when you go through trainning with me, I'm not going easy on you." I smiled at him and he returned it. He was happy I was going to let him join the Bureau. "Olivia, you have something to ask me?"

Olivia had been playing with her food for the past half hour. She looked at me and then to Matt, who was next to me. She went back and forth as if trying to send a message to Matt.

"No." She squeaked.

I let it go because I didn't want to know. I'm sure it wasn't bad because if it was Matt would've told me.

Matthew and I had never had so much sex. I guess he was trying to prove he was better, but he didn't have to because he touched me in ways Edward never could; Matthew touched... my soul. Yes, because it felt much more deeper than I thought.

I roll off of him with a grin on my face and his as well. Our breathing uneven and ragged.

I rested my head on his chest. He had more muscle now, he must've been working out, I liked it.

He kissed the top of my forehead.

"What do you think of marriage?" He asked out of nowhere. He caught me off guard.

"Um, I don't know." I said truthfully. "Why?"

"Well, we've been together for ten years and... there's been to many close calls... for the both of us. I want to call you mine, officially. I want you to be my wife and eventually the mother of our children."

I almost choked when the word 'children' escaped his lips. He caught it.

"Was children too much?"

I nodded.

"I just don't think it's good to have children in the middle of a war."

"Of course, not right now, love, but... later on. After the war." He explained. "What about the marriage thing?"

"I would love to be your wife, Matt, for all eternity." I kissed his lips, he cupped my cheek and then rolled over so he was leaning on his right elbow and slightly towering over me.

I let out a small laugh which he stopped with his lips, he raised the sheet over us and I felt him harden...

Alexander wanted me to go through some test due to my power outburst that killed almost an entire room of vampires. He said it must be because as a human I had vampire blood in me, but an ordinary vampire, but their founding father himself, Dracula.

The myth, was no myth, he really did exist and he was somehow tied to my family tree. I think he got some mortal servant girl pregnant and never actually knew about it.

All I know is that the eldest had the strongest gene, but what I always wondered was if the rest of my family had that gene in them. If the turned would they become strong and fast like me? Or would they be even better than me?

"I am in control... I have the power." I said as I turned into an entire human torch. Blue fire danced around my body, my eyes turning ice blue like Matt but a lot lighter.

I was in a "Fire Proof" room but the second my blue fire turned red, I was told to stop and then the room was sprayed with fire extinghuisher and I looked like I had snow all over me.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Pretty hot." Nicholas answered over the intercom. I smiled. "Try not to lose control there were some sparks there that looked uncontrolled."

I hissed and he raised his hands as he removed the white stuff off my hair.

"Just some suggestions."

"Yeah, suuure." I rolled my eyes.

After I got cleaned, I went to the living room. Well, it was this big place where everyone relaxed and watched television and played pool.

I sat next to Matt and cuddled in his arms.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"I Love Lucy." He answered.

I made a face.

"I don't agree with that show."

"I know you don't. It's demeaning to women, but it's... life."

"Times will change, you'll see." I retorted. "Women will be head of big companies and we may even go to space."

Matt muffled a laugh. I gave him a warning look and he stopped.

"Sure, honey." Matt pecked my lips and he won the argument just like that. Ugh!! How could he do that? How can he make me forget the whole entire world with just one kiss?

"How do you do that?" I hissed faking a little anger.

"Do what?" He played dumb and gave me a crooked smile that made me oh so... AHHHH!!! Yeah, that's all I can think right now with him smiling at me like that.

"Have this magic spell over me?!"

"You mean this." He kissed my lips and if I had wings and a normal beating heart it would flutter at the highest rate. I moved with him in unision and the entire world disappeared. Nothing mattered but his lips on mine and I could anything at all.

If I wanted to fly, I just had to kiss him. This is what was missing with Edward, with him it was just sex and nothing more. With Matt, there was love under it all.

"Please. Get. A. Room!" I heard James whine.

We pulled away still hungering for each other.

"Fine." I said as Matt stood up with me and we walked to our room. "Don't be frighten if it shakes a little."

James faked gag faces and then closed his eyes. I winked at my little brother as he singed "lalalalala" trying to get rid of pictures in his head.

I laughed so hard I couldn't stop. Until Matt swooped my off my feet into a bridal position and used his speed to get me to our room. Our clothes were off in half a second and our lips attached on each other.

His hand moved on my back and unhooked my bra and then ripped my underwear.

"Matt, that was my last pair." I said through the kiss. His lips moved down to my neck and I moaned, he had my weak spot memorized so easily.

"We'll get you new ones. You can try them on in front of me and I'll shall give approval." He went down to my collar bone and then lower and lower until he was around my breast....