Stay for the Night If You Want To

The Meeting Spot

I pulled my covers off, and stretched my legs over the edge of my bed. The yawn I let out was tremendous, and it caught me off guard. I walked down stairs to the kitchen to grab a nice cup of coffee. By the coffee pot on the counter was a sticky note with a messages saying "Kellin have a great day at school I made you coffee, and left you lunch money. Mom loves you, make sure you don't forget to take your keys with you." My mom was literally the best. Living without her would be a horrible experience, I couldn't even imagine it.

Sipping on my coffee and gazing out the window let me thinking. I thought about everything, anything. Alright "Kellin" I said to myself. "go get dressed."

I walked upstairs still feeling like a zombie. Heading to my closest I pulled out my favorite band shirt, and grabbed my skinny jeans out of my bottom drawer, and a pair of clean boxers out of my top drawer. Shower time, I was really pick about the water tempter when I shower it can't be too hot, or too cold. It took me a total of 20 minutes to shower. Pulling the shower curtain open I wrapped the towel around myself, and brushed my teeth. Straightening my hair is the worst part of getting ready for the day, but if I don't my hair looks like crap.

After all the time it took to get ready, I grabbed my keys, and headed for the door. My car was literally my baby. I got this car when I turned 16, and its still in brand new condition. I climbed in and buckled up, before pulling out of the drive way I sent Vic a text.

Me: I'm leaving the house meet you at the spot in ten.

I knew when I got to the meeting spot there would be the same group of kids who've meet up there since 9th grade. Me, Vic, Oli, Austin, Alan, Mike, Jack, Jessica, Baylee, and Tessa. I guess you could say this was kinda of our "group" we had another girl, but ever since her a Vic dated and broke up she kinda left, and never came back. I think it was because after they had sex he broke up with her two day later. "it isn't you. Its me. I need sometime to find myself." He found himself alright. Found himself having sex with four other girls through out the rest of the school year.

Vic's funny like that. He always says he doesn't know what he wants. His taste of girls changes. My opinion he just likes sex which isn't a band thing. I like sex too, but lately that's changed. I've fallen for Vic. So I'm bi. Maybe.

I pulled up to the spot to see everyone waiting there.

"Kellin finally" the was a sigh of relief in Vic's voice.

"sorry guys traffic was crazy across the bridge." I chuckled.

I knew as soon as I got really close Baylee would hug me. She has the biggest crush on me since 9th grade. I got texts all summer from her asking to hangout, and asking if I'd go out with her. Its not that she's a bad looking girl, cause believe me she's a ten. I just have feelings for Vic. She squeezed me tight and her brown hair tickled my nose. She pulled away and her green eyes pulled me in a little, maybe it was her little perfectly cute chubby cheeks too. I hugged her again, because everytime I looked at her I caught myself having a little crush on her, but still my heart aches for Vic.

"Alright guys ten minutes to get to class." Mike demanded.

Mike is Vic's younger brother. He's very protective over Vic. See Vic use to have trouble with himself. He cut everyday of his life, but nobody knew. I found out in 9th grade when me and Vic got really close and hung out everyday. It was easy to feel what he was going through, because after my dad left I had suicide thoughts. We were perfect for each other, but Vic doesn't know it yet.

We all parted ways to head to our first class on our first day of senior year. I was relieved to fine out I had all my classes with Jack. Which I've known Jack since kindergarten. Jessica was in two of my classes, and the rest of the gang I didn't see until lunch.

"I'm thinking of joining the soccer team again" Vic announced as he shoved a grape in his mouth.

"no way I was totally thinking the same thing." Mike chimed in.

"this is strange. I already signed my name on the roster." Jack laughed casually.

Soccer was our sport. Me, Vic, Jack, and Mike all joined the soccer team every year.

"what about you Kellin?" Vic stared me straight in the eyes.

"I wasn't even thinking about it yet." I answer sternly.

Every eye was on me at the table, even the girls. It was like I was being interrogated. I guess I better start thinking about it.

Three classes left in the day, and I could go home and take super big Kellin nap.