Status: Active

Back to the Start

"The looks you give are so contagious."

“What’s the most difficult thing being away on tour?” Janette asked.

“Lack of privacy,” Jared said.

“Being away from home sucks at times. We miss family events, holidays, celebrations.” Garrett said shrugging.

“I hate being on the bus for long periods of time, but that’s just me.” Kennedy said smiling.

Pat nodded and smiled. “It’s kind of a combination of what they all said. But to me, the benefits totally out weigh the cons.”

“And what about you John?” Janette asked looking at the tall man.

He shrugged and caught Tim’s eyes. Tim's eyes bugged out of his head. John sighed and looked back at the reporter.

“Eating the same greasy food all the time,” He said simply.

Tim released a sigh and Janette pursed her lips.

“And what’s the best thing?”

John closed his eyes and looked at the black round clock on the wall. He really wanted the interview to be done.

“Do you really have to go?” Madison asked wrapping her small arms around the tall boy’s waist.

He grinned and picked her body up, she squealed and he laughed. He placed her on the large bed, right on top of the mounds of unpacked clothes.

“You know I do,” He said hovering over her face.

She pouted her small pink lips. He closed his eyes and nuzzled her small tan nose. “Don’t do that to me,” He whispered before kissing her lips.

“But I’ll miss you, and won’t get to see you all the time like I do now.” Madison said sitting up and leaning on her hands.

He nodded and shoved a couple more shirts into a bag.

“I know babe, but you knew what I did when we got together.”

She sighed and flopped back. “I know, but it sucks when you leave.” She whispered. “I miss you so much.”

He stopped and climbed up onto his bed. He pulled her with him to his pillows and rolled her body to face him.

“Plus, what if you meet some girl and she’s fantastic, and gorgeous.” Madison said with a sigh.

“I already have that Mad,” He said poking her nose. “I don’t need anyone else.”

“Are you just saying that to make me feel better?”

He shook his head and grabbed her hand. “I swear.”

She looked up and him and blinked. He tucked her blonde hair behind her ear and rested his hand on her smooth neck.

“Madison?” He asked. She looked up at him with her bright green eyes. “I love you, you know that right?”

She smiled and nodded. “I love you Johnny boy.”

“Then please don’t worry while I’m gone. You’re the best reason about coming home.”


“John, what’s your favorite part about touring?”

“The fans,” He said.

“Well what about them?”

He looked at Kennedy who rolled his eyes. The guys had been giving him grief for months as his broken heart mended. During those months, he had been short with the reporters, eager to end each interview before they started.

“I love how into the music they get. They dance, they sing, they just loose themselves.” John said.

Janette smiled and nodded. “Well, what’s your favorite song to perform?”

“He doesn’t have one,” Pat said shrugging. “He loves them all.”

John smiled and nodded. He couldn’t really pick one song, he wrote a lot of them so they all meant a great deal to him. It was hard to pick one and say that was the best.

He loved the fast ones to have fun with the crowd, the slow ones he poured his heart out.

“This next one is for a special lady,” John said looking at the backstage. He sent a wink to Madison who jumped up and down. He laughed and the chords began.

“Babe, that was incredible!” Madison yelled as John scooped her up.

“Yeah? You enjoyed it?”

“It was amazing,” Madison said smiling. He grinned and pulled her lips to his. She grinned and wrapped her arms around him.

“I can’t believe it’s only been a week and you two are acting like it’s been a year,” Kennedy said before he winked and walked off.

John flipped him off and continued to kiss the blonde.

Putting her sandal-clad feet on the ground, he looked at her.

“What?” She asked smiling. “Do I have something on my face?”

“No, you’re just beautiful.” He said smiling and taking her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, what do you guys think so far?
Sorry I've been slow with the updates, work has been crazy.

I want to say thank you to my subscribers and my recommenders. I really appreciate you guys taking the time out of your days to read my stories.

Let me know what you like, don't like so far!