Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

Beaten In LIps

*Alan's POV*

Austin had ended up spending the night we didn't do much we just had a movie marathon and played some card games. Casey went to her friends house until Austin leaves which I was thankful for because that meant we could have sex anywhere anytime and would just be able to spend a nice few days together. Austin left at about 4 to go back to his hotel and change and do all the wedding stuff. I had taken the week off as well to hang out with Austin and handed all my shifts off to Sydney knowing she wouldn't mind she was willing to pick up my shifts whenever I needed her to and vice versa we had an agreement on that.

I had taken the advantage of being home alone to shower and wash my clothes just to waste time while I waited for Austin to get back, it was about 7 when I was done with all of that Aaron had also spent the night in the guest room as he often does it was pretty much his room by now he's the only person who uses it and he keeps all his stuff in there. He spends more time here than his own home due to the fact that he likes to keep an eye on me and be here for me whenever I needed it. I was so grateful for him there are many times I've felt like complete shit and just wanted to cut or die, but didn't because Aaron was here to comfort me. He really was a good friend the best one you could ever ask for he was my safe place when life jut wasn't going right without Aaron I would seriously be dead he's most of the reason I'm still breathing.

Aaron however was currently at work so I had the house all to myself and like the loser I truly am I took advantage of this by blasting music over the house speaker system and going on tumblr. Yep I'm such a rebel, I also ordered pizza around 9 because I am hungry as fuck and am too lazy to make my own food. After about 5 minutes of ordering there was a knock at the door. Wow that was fast, I hoped of my bed and frolicked down the various steps rounding the corner to the front door. I checked in the mirror next to the door just to make sure I looked somewhat presentable, just gotta fix this one piece of hair ok, ok wait no other way...ugh I fucking hate you hair, wait there we go yes. I nodded at my now okish looking hair and turned off the music before opening the door.

"Hi" I greeted looking up at the pizza guy. Once I reached the collar bones of the pizza guy I saw that falcon tattoo poking out from the top of his shirt. My heart stopped and I froze in the doorway. I didn't even have to look up at his face to know who this was, but I did anyways. I didn't want to believe it was him, my eyes met his and they pierced through me like a thousand flaming knives. My body was overcome with pure fear he cracked that same mischevious crooked grin I had seen plastered to his face thousands of times. It was Brendon, he wasn't here with pizza he was here for revenge, or apologies, or sex, or to get back together with me, none of which I was a fan of. I just wanted him out of my life, but I knew him he wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"Hello Alan, can I come in" He asked already already stepping through the doorway. I didn't know how to respond I just stood there silent relaying what he had done during our last encounter. My body still ached from the abuse the brusies had faded but the pain they brought hadn't it was still fresh in my mind as if it ha just happened merely seconds ago. I allowed him in knowing if I had said no he would come in anyways.

I swallowed the lump of error that was taking up my throat and shut the door "Do you want um coffee or um anything"

He swung around looking at me once again, "That would be lovely do you have green tea"

"Um yea I think so I'll go check" I hurried to the kitchen while he made himself comfortable. I searched through the cabinets looking everywhere for green tea I knew if we didn't have it it would make him upset and right now I would do anything to stay on his good side. I thought about texting Austin asking him to come back but I didn't want to disturb him at the wedding, I couldn't text Aaron because he was at work and Casey was out of the question if she knew Brendon was here she would lose her shit and try to beat the fuck out of him or maybe even kill him. She hates Brendon more than anything else in this world. Once I found the green tea I turned on the kettle allowing the water to heat up. It was a hell of a lot harder to accomplish than you think due to the fact I was shaking more than a leaf right now.

I took a deep breath trying to compose myself before returning to the living room where the most vile human on earth. I sat down on The couch across from his pulling my sleeves over my hands. This was like the only way I knew how to coupe with this much nervousness. He looked up from his phone looking at me the same playful look on his face but underneath was just a stone cold heartless human he has looks but lacks any form of sympathy or care for anyone.

"So Alan how's life"

"Pretty good I guess how about yourself"

"Good with one exception" He answered his playful face turning hard and displeased.

Oh no I had a bad feeling in my stomach I knew whatever he had to say wasn't good and I was for sure getting some kind of punishment from the reason he was unhappy "Whats the exception"

He pulled out his phone unlocking it and clicking on something before scrolling, with every second the knot of nervousness in my stomach grew even larger "Well I was on instagram when I stumbled upon this" He turned around the phone showing me the picture Austin had taken this morning of him hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek. We had taken it just before he left for the wedding.
My eyes widened like a deer in headlights's would and my stomach dropped. "Would you like to explain what the fuck this is Alan" his voice arose to the point where he was almost yelling anger laced his every word. I didn't answer, I couldn't form words fear was taking over my body, she stood up from his stop on the couch and I clenched my eyes shut preparing for the beating I was about to receive.

His first blow came to the left side of my face, it was a full-force slap sending my head clear the right almost knocking me over. "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS OR AM I GOING TO HAVE TO BEAT THE ANSWER OUT OF YOU" He screamed into my face.

"Its-He's" I was hyperventilating now and tears were silently making their way down my face. His hand came again across my face in the same place but about 10x harder now. This one knocked me clear off the couch and onto the floor. My hand flew to the abused spot rubbing it trying to lessen the pain if possible. I curled into the fetal position trying to breathe and calm down. He squatted in front of me lowering his to mine.

"I'm going to ask you one more time who the fuck is this man and why was this picture taken" He said through gritted teeth.

"That's- his name is Austin" I rushed out knowing if I didn't say it fast I wouldn't be able to say it at all.

"Austin, who's this Austin and what makes you think it's ok to post this" It was silent for a second.

He stood up letting his foot fly into my stomach "ANSWER ME"

My eyes were now flooded with tears and the wind was knocked clear out of me, I have never felt such pain in my life. He had kicked me here many times but none had hurt this bad before, I lied there awaiting the next few blows praying he would make them quick and leave, I couldn't take much more of this. Before the next kick, punch or slap could be delivered I heard a voice but couldn't make it out over my over excessive breathing. I slowly looked up seeing Austin take hold of Brendon by the collar and slam him up against the closest wall. It felt as if a thousand weights had been lifted off me he was here he was going to save me I couldn't believe it.

"What the hell are you doing here" Austin demanded.

"Oh so you're the pretty boy that Alan's been hanging around, I should warn you to watch the fuck out and let go of me right now before I beat your little gay ass"

"You need to get the fuck out of here right now and never come back again"

"Alright alright let go of me and I will" Austin stared him down and slowly let go of his shirt, within the same second Austin let go Brendon swung at him but Austin grabbed his hand before the punch could come in contact with his face.

Austin pinned him against the wall once again."Nice fucking try you pathetic piece of shit, now leave right now or you're gonna be the one getting your ass kicked"

"I'm not leaving until that faggot gets what he deserves" Brendon replied spitting towards me. Austins eyes filled with rage and his right hand flew toward Brendon's jaw making contact with a loud crack. Brendon's body fell into a half his hands cupping his bloody jaw.

"Doesn't feel so good when it's you getting hit now does it, I'm gonna tell you on more time, leave or there's a lot more in store from where that came from"

Brendon didn't move for a second but then returned to an upright position stepping around Austin and looking at me. Austin immediately sat next to me protecting me from anything he might've done "This isn't over Ashby"

"I think it is because if I ever hear of you coming around here again I'll make sure you end up in the hospital" Austin threatened, Brendon shot him a look before leaving hopefully never to return again. Just as he left Austin went from enraged protective friend/boyfriend to concerned doctor.

"Where did he hit you babe" He helped me sit up and leaned me against the couch. I moved my hand away from my cheek revealing two bright red hand marks. His face hardened at the sight "Did he get you anywhere else" I lifted up my shirt showing him the bruise that was already forming from where he had kicked me. He leaned down inspecting my stomach, "Does anything feel broken or super painful"

I tried to take a deep breath and speak due to the fact I was still kind of hyperventilating "N-no he didn't kick me that high up"

"Ok I'm going to go get you some ice and painkillers stay here don't move"

I nodded in response. He darted to the kitchen and I could hear him putting ice into a bag and grabbing the painkillers out of the medicine stash in the kitchen. He returned with a bottle of water a few of the small pills and two bags of ice. I took the pills popping them into my mouth and chasing them down with some water. He sat down next to me again handing one of the ice bag to me and I held it to my stomach wincing at first, this hurt like a bitch the pain shot through me faster than a bullet, taking over every inch of my body. He noticed me wince and kissed my uninjured cheek before holding the second bag of ice to my other cheek.

"Thank you so much Aus"

"Hey don't worry about it"

"I'm serious thank you I would've ended up much worse than this if you hadn't of come when you did"

"It's no problem I'll do anything to save my princess" We both smiled at that.

"If you don't mind me asking why was he here in the first place"

"I had ordered pizza and I thought he was the pizza guy so I opened the door and he let himself in and then questioned me about the picture I had posted of us earlier on Instagram"

His face quickly switched to pure regret, "I'm so sorry Alan I didn't know that taking that picture would end up like this"

"No please don't blame yourself ok I'm the one who posted it ok"

"Are you sure"

"Positive"

"Ok..." He changed the subject "Do you want to go upstairs and lay in bed"

"Yea can you help me" He scooped me up in his arms carrying me up the two flights of stairs, I was just asking if he would help me stand but I guess being carried worked to. We reached my bedroom and he gently laid me down on my acclaimed side of the bed. We had a debate over who's side was who's and finally came to the conclusion that Austin would take the side closest to the door because if there was ever a intruder he would be the first person they would come across and he's bigger than me so that would make him more intimidating. Once I was comfortable he removed his shirt and threw on some sweats then laid down next to me. I nuzzled my face on his chest knowing that one of the only things that would make me feel better right now was him. He wrapped his arms gently around me and kissed my hair.

"I think love you Alan-oh shit wait no-I didnt oh my god I am so sorry I didn't mean to say that I swear" He frantically tried to cover up the fact that he said he loved me, my heart was soaring right now. I was speechless I can't believe he said he loves me holy shit I can't. The smile on my face was even bigger than the one that occupied the same spot after he had kissed me at Blink. I had thought about how I felt toward him many times. Since I had met him I knew I liked him a lot, that like was quickly transformed into the early stages of love when the concert arrived. I didn't even think it was possible to fall in love with someone this fast. I knew it was love though I could jut feel it many will probably say were just teenagers and we don't know about love, but I really did already love him.

I sat up looking at him "Austin it's ok I think I love you too" His whole face lit up and he leaned down to kiss me. The kiss was a sweet one filled with happiness and our newly confirmed thought on our love for each other. Austin was so perfect for me I wanted to stay with him forever I wanted him to be my forever I never wanted him to leave, I loved him and that wasn't changing any time soon
♠ ♠ ♠
Alan got beat up an I love you's were exchanged damn!!! Tell me what you think

By the way the title for this chapter is from the song Beaten In Lips by Beartooth aka my new favorite obsession like for real if you haven't listened to them yet I severly suggest you do my friends!!!!