Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

I'm Dying Just To Keep Sane

*Alan's POV*

Trying to get through the rest of my shift was damn near absolute torture. I was about to completely explode with excitement, and I couldn't wipe my stupid smile off my face but I didn't really mind it being there because my happiness level was through the fucking roof. I checked my phone for the time 3:56. Ok Alan 4 more minutes until your off just try to contain yourself until then. I took a deep breath in attempts to calm the raging storm of happiness that was running its course throughout my body. It was extremely hard but after a few breaths t I wasn't bouncing around anymore.

I checked out my last customer and retreated to the break room quickly clocking out and saying bye to Jenna. I walked as fast as possible to the food court where Aaron and I always met. My heart was about to fly out of my chest its not everyday you get to tell your best fried this kind of stuff. I searched around for him seeing he wasn't there yet dammit. I sat down at a table and bounced my leg up and down while I waited for him to arrive. I looked at my phone, come on Aaron it doesn't take this long to walk here. I felt like a little kid waiting to get into Disneyland for the first time. Ah there he is.

I did the summoning motion with my arm and he gave me a funny look but walked quicker.

"Why did yo-"

"Aaron you'll never guess what happened" I blurted out cutting him off before he could finish his question.

He sat down across from me, "your right I'll never guess tell me"

"You, know Austin right?"

"Well I don't know him but I know of him yea"

"Ok well he came into the Spencer's and asked me out on a date" I said like a girl telling her best friend something huge. I tripped over all my words trying to get them out, I would be shocked if he could actually understand me.

"Wait what? Are you sure it was him I thought he lived in San Diego?"

"He does but he's in town for a wedding he stopped to get bachelor party stuff"

"Wow what are the odds"

"I know! I thought I was dreaming or that he like stalked me"

"Did you get his number"

"Yea its right here" I pulled out the little piece of paper from my pocket and handed it to Aaron.

"Are you gonna call him?"

"Yep, I said I would after my shift was over"

"Well then call him"

"I'm gonna wait until I get home because its loud in here"

"Well then we better get going so you can call your prince charming" he said playfully

I couldn't help but laugh "Oh hush."

Aaron drove me home and I invited him in knowing he would want to easedrop on mine and Austin's phone call. "Wait what do I even say to him?"

"Just say hey its Alan and he'll say something and then you respond" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh thanks for the help Aaron" I replied as sarcastically as possible. I pulled out the little piece of paper and entered the number into my phone my hands we're shaking. Happiness and nervousness were colliding inside me causing me to shake and feel sick to my stomach. I hadn't felt this nervous since my first date with Brendon, but even now the feelings were about 800x stronger than they were then. Come on Alan just breath everything will be ok. I reassured myself before pushing send and holding the phone to my ear. It rang twice before I heard his voice.

"Hello"

"Hey its um its Alan"

"Hey, I've been waiting for your call"

Ahhh he's been waiting I feel bad I should've just told Aaron everything in the car so he didn't have to wait so long, way to go Alan. "Im so sorry,I've been waiting to call you" I was so awkward 'Ive been waiting to call you' seriously I'm already making myself look stupid.

He let out a light hearted laugh, that could seriously make anyone's heart melt. "Oh no don't be sorry its perfectly fine at least we get to talk now so, how was the rest of work"

He was so forgiving it amazed me "Eh ok I thought about you the entire time." My hand immediately flew over my mouth did I really just say that oh my god he must think I'm such a creep I'm over with now. "Oh no I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that"

"It's fine Alan I thought about you to no worries its cute" Ahhhhh why is he s nice and perfect like he could have anyone he wanted but he's asking me out on a date. This doesn't make sense.

"Really?"

"Yep that adorable little smile hasn't left my mind" *dies immediately*Do people like this even exsist am I hallucinating?

"I-I don't even-um thanks" I was a stuttering blushing mess now. Fucking great you see what he does to me. He renders me completely spechless and helpless.

"Can pick a number one through five?"

Well this was a weird question what does this have to do with anything. "Um yea sure, three"

"Perfect I was hoping you would pick that one."

"Why?"

"Let's just say it has something to do with our date. I'll be by at about 5:30ish to pick you up tomorrow, dress light"

I wrinkled my eyebrows together with confusion."Ok, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

"Bye" Dress light???? Where is he taking me I'm super curious now.

I turned to Aaron who was probably being eaten alive with curiousity. "Sooo what did he say"

"He said that he also thought about me, and has me choose a number that determined where we were going on our date tomorrow?" Aaron gave me a confused look and honestly I felt the exact same way.

"Did he say where he was taking you?"

"No all he said was dress light"

"Weird? Maybe he's planning on taking you to the woods and killing you and asked you to dress light so you wouldn't be so heavy to carry"

"Probably, he completely screams serial killer I can't believe I didn't notice this before, thanks Aaron what would I do without you"

"Well you would probably be in a body bag tomorrow but your welcome I'm happy to share my knowledge of possible date options" we both laughed at our ridiculous conversation and spent the rest of the night playing video games. We ordered pizza because its like the superior food of teenagers and kicked back enjoying our night together.

It was driving me crazy where the hell are we going. What does he have up his sleeve. Im sure whatever it is its good. I highly doubt he would take me on an average date. While I was in my trance I heard Aarron yell.

"Ah what are you doing bro cover me"

i snapped back into reality "Sorry I zoned out" I leaned forward trying to figure out what was happening in the game.

"Are you thinking about Austin by chance"

"Maybe"

"You were, you have the biggest man crush on him"

"I do not"

"Yea you do you cant even deny that"

"Oh yea then how come I am denying it"

"Because you're to afraid to admit that you're falling for him"

"Sure, ok whatever you say" He was right, so right. I had a massive crush on Austin I don't know what it was about him but it drove me insane. I wanted him I wanted every inch of him, he was so perfect. I know I've only know him for like two weeks but I was falling for him and I was falling hard. I think I'm already lovesick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Where do you think Austins taking him? Comment tell me what you think