Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

Wishing To Be The Friction In Your Jeans

*Alan's POV*

The rest of the concert carried on me and Austin sharing little kisses and smiles. I had also gotten rid of my shirt somewhere inbetween Mark talking shit about Jack and Alex and Always. My stomach was toned I had a little six pack but it was nothing on Austin's. His body was pure perfection he was slim and had muscle but not too much to where it was like no. And don't even get me started on the tattoos, they made me weak at my knees I loved tattoos they were my weakness, anyone with tattoos is immediately 1000x hotter in my book. I had a few tattoos of my own but they usually stayed hidden due to the fact I wore a lot of hoodies. Casey knew about them and allowed them, she loved them as well, seeing as she had several of her own.

I could feel Austin slowly running his hands over my stomach and sides, and it is driving me insane this is such a turn on to me I don't know why but it is. I bit my lip trying to hold back the whimpers and small moans that were threatening to escape my lips. Please hurry up Blink I need to go to the hotel and get laid like now. After impatiently waiting through three more songs the concert came to an end. Fucking finally usually I love concerts and don't want them to end but tonight I had other important things on my to do list.

Everyone filed out the various exits while we waited for everyone to clear out around us so we could leave as well. I tried to catch my breath after screaming along to the entire sets before talking to Austin. "Did you have fun"

"Hell yea, that was amazing. How about you, did you enjoy yourself" He answered as we started walking towards the exit closest to us.

"Yep, I still can't believe you took me to a concert for our first date"

He grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together while we headed outside. I smiled at the gesture and squeezed his hand. "Well I wanted to do something fun and different for out first date"

"Thanks, I had an amazing time, this is definetly the best date I've ever been on"

"I was hoping you would have a good time" We smiled at each other and got into his SUV.

"Where to next my princess"

"Ummm your hotel room" I said without registering what I was actually saying. It was after midnight I had no filter right now so I didn't care what left my mouth.

He smirked knowing what I meant when I said hotel room. "Little horny over there aren't we babe?"

"Hey this is your fault so you must fix it, and I measured myself according to the tattoo on your side and apparently I am tall enough to ride" I said flashing a playful smile at him.

"Oh I have no problem with fixing this because I'm so down" HE returned the same smile.

"Then let's go I've been wanting to rip off your clothes for the last hour" Seriously, no filter at all right now. I pulled out my phone texting Casey knowing she's been awaiting this message since I left.

'Hey won't be coming home you were right'

She answered back instantly. 'I knew it!! Be safe me and Aaron are watching all the Harry Potter movies'

'Ok have fun'

'You too ;)' My aunt was such an open book and didn't feel awkward talking about anything. She was the complete opposite from my mom I can't even believe they are sisters she's so carefree and my mom is so stuck up. Are you sure there wasn't a switch there or something?

He started the car music coming on over the speakers, I immediately recognized it as Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, of course a sex song if we weren't already in the mood enough now we were even more. I don't think I've ever been so sexually frustrated in my life. Austin cut down the 30 minute drive to a 22 minute one by sort of speeding. The sexual tensions was running so high between us right now we hadn't even spoke I just sat there shaking my leg anxiously waiting and he tapped the steering wheel impatiently at every red light.

After what seemed like forever we arrived at the hotel parking and rushed into the hotel going straight to the elevator. We were both still shirtless and all sweaty, so we received a few weird looks from the people in the lobby, seeing as they probably thought we just had sex in the back of the car and are now here for round two. I wish.

"What floor is it"

"8" He pulled out his phone texting someone. My guess is that it was probably the person who he was sharing the hotel room with telling them to either not come into the room or leave the room. I pushed the 8 button about 15 times. The elevator made its way up to the floor I was still shaking my leg I was so anxious. Once the elevator opened Austin got out first leading me to the room. He opened the door and allowed me in first following immediatley behind. Once the door was shut I found myself pinned up against the wall and Austin's lips attached to mine.

I laced my fingers in his hair, and he bent down picking up my legs so I could wrap them around his waist I knew I had a raging boner by now I had been trying to hold it off for the last few hours and it seems like I'm not the only one I could feel Austin's dick just as hard as mine underneath me. His teeth took a hold of my lip dragging it out slowly causing a moan to leave my mouth before I could somewhat recover from the pulse of emotion that was sent through me his lips attached to my neck.

He began slowly making his way down from the bottom of my jaw to my collar bones a he got closer my breathing got faster. My collar bones were possibly one of the most sensitive places on my body and the anticipation of him reaching them was building with every gentle kiss and small bite. He reached the left one first biting down on it, I instantly tightened my legs around is waist and moaned.

He smirked against my skin after figuring out it was one of my sweet spots. He stopped there and began working a hickey into the exact spot he bit. I ran my nails up his bare back in pure pleasure receiving a whimper from him. I couldn't take this anymore I needed him inside now or his hands on me or my hands on him anything I don't care what but I needed more.

Apparently he felt the same way too because within the same second i felt my back leave the wall to be turned around thrown down on a bed. I looked up to see Austin removing his black jeans and shoes and figured I should probably get rid off mine as well. Once done he climbed on top of my rejoining our lips, we were both breathless and sweaty but I didn't care I just wanted him. He made his way down my body almost professionally, he left hickeys in the perfect places and kissed just right, I had, had sex many time before but I have never enjoyed it this much. I had no idea what he was doing that made me so insane or made me feel so fucking amazing but he was doing a damn good job of it. Moans were spilling out of my mouth almost consistently.

Once he reached my inner thigh I drew in a sharp breath as he left butterfly kisses leading closer and closer to my pulsing member. I knew he was dragging this out because I could feel his smirk growing larger and larger with every one of my moans. I was about to spill over I couldn't stand this anymore.

"Austin please" I sighed out breathlessly.

He looked up at me with his lust filled eyes "Please what"

"Do something"

He started running his hands up and down my legs as if he wasn't already torturing me enough.My breathing was so uneven every time I breathed out it was a moan or whimper. "Like what" Now he was just playing with me, I hated him sometimes I knew he was a tease and flirty I leaned this from our many conversations.

"Like get inside me"

"Well someones a little demanding" He sat up inbetween my legs not making any contact with my body.

"Yes I know now please if you wouldn't mind can you please fuck me into this mattress"

He let out a laugh "Whatever you say princess"

He took my orders immedialey removing the small fabric that still covered us was removed. My heart was pounding I was nervous and excited and mostly very sexually frustrated. Of course I was bottoming which I didn't mind at all. Tonight was insured to be good night, whether we went for one round or twelve I didn't care I just wanted to spend this full night with him however that may be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aus and Alan had sex ahhh. I'm sorry I didn't go all out but I promise I will soon I just didn't want too for their first time.

Tell me what you think, and what you want to happen.