Found

That Daughter, Searching

"I don't know, Sebastian. The Yard only proves to be more and more troublesome as time goes by." Ciel Phantomhive, a boy of twelve sits with his head resting on his fist, a dark blue eye trained on the window of his carriage. He then eyes the black clad figure that sits across from him carefully. Never trusting the figure he had named "Sebastian" only two years ago. Sebastian however, found said distrust to be amusing. "There is no helping it, my Lord. We must deal with such inferiors for the time being, as long as her majesty chooses to keep the Yard in charge of all surface police work." He says, an ever present smirk on his face. Red eyes gaze, almost longingly at its charge. Ciel only snorts, and watches as the hazy blue sky slowly darkens to a grey color.

"Its only a matter of time before such incompetence gets the better of- AH!"

The carriage they are in, suddenly rocks forward, forcing the young Earl to jump forward, and land on the floor. Of course, his butler would never allow that, and he was caught before his face could make contact with the wooded ground. "What's the meaning of this?! Why did we-" Ciel paused his berating when his butler put up a hand. "It appears that someone is blocking the bridge, Young Master." Sebastian said calmly. Ciel eyed his butler, then sat back down on the cushioned bench. "Handle it." He said plainly, and watched as his butler bowed, and climbed out of the carriage.

Sebastian sent the driver a glare. This delay would force him to make afternoon tea later. And what for? Once he had gotten in front of the horses, the driver had spoken up. "The horses, no matter what, won't move. I already warned the girl that I won't stop, but the horses won't listen." The driver said, all the while Sebastian paid little heed what he said. He was concentrated on the black haired girl before him, who was now currently looking at him intently.

"Young lady, I suggest you move now before I instruct the carriage time run you over. I will not hesitate, please move." He said plainly, making sure to send the young thing a nasty glare. The girl only stared back, emotionless, until she finally opened her mouth.

" ... Vos non scitis?" She said, her eyes suddenly taking a hurt look, before quickly hardening. Sebastian raised his brows at her response for he could understand her completely.

"Adulescens, quaeso te current raeda movere. Sic ut ratio odire movere uti possumus, sed in praecipitarent." Sebastian responded, and her eyes widened. Her face relaxed, and she examined him once more, before shaking her head.

"I can speak English fine. I understood you..." she said finally. Sebastian narrowed his eyes, "Then why did you pretend to not speak English?" He said calmly, and the girl only frowned. She couldn't be older than eight years old. Pale skin with a greyish tint, black inky curly hair that flowed around her small and thin shoulders, and flame colored eyes. Sebastian decided she was a good looking child, probably a noble girl who strayed too far from her home... he examined her clothes now. No, not a noble. Her white dress was stained and ripped in some places. Not even patched to where it could be decent. It looked as if it had been in a few accidents with fire... the girl sighed, and looked down. "I wasn't pretending, I thought I would be able to jog your memory if I spoke in that language..." she said, her voice was small and shy. Sebastian furrowed his brows.

"No matter, goodbye." She said suddenly. Before he could question her more, she turned and ran away.

"What was that?" Ciel asked, and Sebastian glanced at his master for a moment. "Nothing but a mere disturbance. A sewer girl was blocking the road." He said, and took his own seat. Ciel merely raised an eyebrow, only slightly interested. "A girl? Why would she be out on the bridge?" He asked, and the butler merely shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea as to what business the girl could possibly have on the bridge," he stated simply, and leaned back into his seat, watching his master silently as he himself took to staring out the window.

...

"Welcome back, Young Master!" A trio of voices sang, and Ciel acknowledged them little. Sebastian however, took to speaking to them right away, in that commanding voice of his. "I trust you have finished all of the tasks I have left for you?" He said, opening the door for his master. The three servants nodded, the only lone female in the group spoke up, "All the linens have been washed, pressed and dried, Sir!" She said, and soon one of the younger servants spoke up. A strawberry blond boy, with a straw hat. "All of the trees have been trimmed, and I have finished weeding the garden," he said, and soon the cook spoke up. One of the taller, and more brutish looking of the group. His chin unshaven had slight stubble on it, and an unlit cigarette hung from his lips. "I only mixed and put the batter in a bowl, like you said. And the chicken is prepared for dinner." He said. Sebastian gave an approving look at all three of the servants, "Thank you, Mey Rin, Finnian, Bard." He said, and turned around to step inside, but was quickly stopped when one of the servants spoke up.

"Ah, Sebastian! I almost forgot there was a visitor here looking for you-"

"Shhhh!"

"Finny!"

Sebastian turned around, then faced all of the servants. His expression plain, "A visitor?" He questioned, then taking his masters cane and hat from him. Ciel watched the scene with mild interest. "Did we have scheduled anything else today Sebastian?" Ciel asked, eying his butler carefully. The butler gave a slight tilt of his head, indicating that was not so. "I do not recall receiving any letters or calls that indicated such." He said, then watched Finny carefully, noting his ref cheeks and slightly guilty expression. "Finny..." Sebastian started, and the poor boy looked almost about ready to turn to a puddle at that moment.

"Y-Yes Mister Sebastian?" He stuttered, and looked at Sebastian, his eyes betraying his obvious guilt. "Did the visitor tell you to not say anything?" He asked, and all three servants let out a breath.

"She said that she was looking for someone she knew!"

"At first we thought she was talking about the Young Master so we told her that he was busy-"

"And then she went on to ask if anyone with black hair and red eyes lived here-"

"And we said that it was you!"

"We figured that she was looking for you so we asked if your name sounded familiar..."

"And she said no! So we told her that you we with the Young Master and she left!"

Sebastian stared as the three servants confessed the situation. Ciel only sighed and walked away, "I'll be in my study..." he said, "Sebastian, you handle this." He said, and was soon gone and up the stairs. "Yes, my Lord." He replied, then faced the servants. He had a vague inkling as to who this person may be. There were only a few people who could want to find him, and if those people found him, it could truly get rather complicated now that he was under contract. "Calm down, all three of you." He said plainly, watching as the servants trembled. Well... two of them trembled, Bard simply buffer and looked half guilty. "What did this visitor look like?" He asked, and watched as Finny swallowed.

"Uhm, well she was a kid. Like a really small kid, and she had black hair... uh... I think her eyes were red. I dunno, I only saw her in the gardens..." Finny said, looking down at his feet. Mey Rin then spoke up, nodding, "She did have red eyes, she did!" She answered, her eyes wide behind her glasses. Sebastian's face didn't betray his surprise at hearing that. Why... only a few moments ago... he had just spoken to-

"Well, if they were looking for me before, I'm sure they will come back later. For now, Bard..." Sebastian started, and the cook immediately stood at attention. "... I hope you didn't put anything in the oven." He finished and the cook gave a sheepish grin. "Hah, err well..."

Sebastian only sighed before departing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Literally took me two days. Hope it was worth it -_- cuz that's all I got. I am oh so DESPERATELY trying to make these chapters longer and less sucky than my normal writing and chapters. This is a crack fic. Lemmie just clarify that. Completely CRACK. Inspired. But mostly CRACK... cocaine.

Calm down! Calm down! Its a joke.

I'm not on any drugs :D

Now... ;)