Found

That Daughter, Causing Confusion

"Did you know who the visitor was, Sebastian?"

Ciel sat calmly, as his butler dressed him for bed after dinner. As the butlers gloved hands made careful work of the buttons, Ciel watched the window over Sebastian's head. "Yes, I do as it turns out, but not very well." He answered, and Ciel cooked an eyebrow. "Oh?" he said, and Sebastian stood up, blocking his view of the trees outside the window. He bent, to quickly untie his masters eye patch, and smirked inwardly at the purple Pentagram that was engraved into the eye of his master by none other than himself. "Yes, I in fact only just met her today..." he said, and Ciel raised a brow. "It was the girl who had stopped us from crossing the bridge earlier." Sebastian answered. Ciel's eyes then widened, but returned to their normal size. His brows furrowing, and his mouth turned downwards for a moment. "She came here?" He asked, and Sebastian nodded, and lifted the covers for his master to slip into. "Yes, she happened to be looking for me. I wonder why though, she looked no older than eight." He said, and then smiled at his master pleasantly. "However, no worries. It shall not disturb your sleep, Young Master. Goodnight." He said, and picked up the lone candle stick he used to light up the room. He blew it out quickly, and walked out.

Now, to face more pressing matters.

...

The night, was quiet to say the least. It allowed for the two figures to talk without having to raise their voices to each other. It allowed for a peaceful conversation between them... or so... at least it appeared to be peaceful.

"Sebastian Michaelis, the headquarters require your presence. There are some rather pressing matters regarding a few things that have happened about ten years ago." William T. Spears. A tall, stoicly handsome man with thick framed glasses stared at the black clad figure before him. "To what do I owe the pleasure of having a Grim Reaper visit my territory on matters that are ten years old?" Sebastian said, his eyes no longer a bloody red, but instead a blazing color of pink. Fire seemed to be held within them, and his pupils slitted. Will only glared, and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Your kin seems to have been lost for quite a time." He said plainly, and Sebastian's next reaction was complete shock. Kin? Did he hear correctly?

Without giving him a chance to question, Will turned around and with his death scythe (which was simply an adjustable claw device) he pierced the air with it, and seemed to rip open a barrier. Light appeared as he made a portal, and turned to face the butler. "Follow me, and please do refrain from straying too far." He said, and Sebastian smirked at his pleasantness. "Wouldn't dream of it." He said pleasantly.

There were a few things Sebastian found strange about this encounter. One, Will didn't even ask for him to wake up his master in order to guarantee his compliance and force him to keep by his side. Secondly, Sebastian hardly remembered anything standing out specifically ten years ago that would later bite him. Let alone 'kin'. Sebastian didn't have any children. Even if he were to impregnate a human (which he is sure he has on plenty occasion) the spawn would either die out from lack of nutrition the human mother could provide, or the spawn would kill her and itself before anything survives. He can't remember ever participating in such an act with another supernatural creature... wait... no, she was dead after three days. Sebastian nodded to himself, remembering that fact. So no, he does not have any children.

He narrowed down to his own family. Not that there was much of a family there... simply a father with many children.

They arrived at two large double doors, and Will knocked twice on them. "Come in!" A loud booming voice called. Will glanced back at the butler, "It would be best if you kept that lowly form of yours, the Indigatus should be respected." He said, and Sebastian gave him a bewildered look. The Indigatus? What could he possibly want with him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Why hello there slim. Come here often? :D this is the third chapter so far guys. What do you think? I think I'm doing pretty darn well, and hopefully I can get Sebastian to stay in character next chapter.

Guess we gotta wait and see ;)