Causing Havoc on a Street Near You

Deadly Reunion

Those were the hardest words I had EVER said.
So know what… I opened my eyes again, having been closed since Plague left; I could hear Taiven Laughing about it with Chester and Laurence, “Guardian” his voice was short and formal…. Very different. I tried to get up. A hand slammed into my chest holding me down, I raised my eyebrows and turned to see the person. “Guardian meet my brother, Vincent meet Guardian” His dark narrow eyes tore into mine, crushing any glint of happiness I had, his black hair brushing his collar, I glanced down at his clothes, they were unusually bright, orange and black. I laid my head back down. “Guardian” He spoke like velvet with a hint of authority, he inclined his head; Taivens eyes watched me intently, “Nice…. to meet you” I croaked, he looked purely evil! I turned back to Taiven, he was still watching me. Suddenly I felt out of my depth, my confidence was drained, I didn’t want to be here, I was still a child compared to these people, I didn’t want to play anymore, I wanted out.

I flicked my legs up, flipping my body round, I landed rather gracefully, I ran to the door, Taiven still watching me. I put my hand on the handle, it wouldn’t open, I smashed my fist into the door, and I turned round glaring at Taiven. “Laurence, Chester, please.” His voice sounded formal still. Chester walked towards me silently, my eyes flicked to Laurence he was waiting for something to happen, Chester came closer “Take one more step and I’ll make sure you’ll never walk again!” I snarled, trying to have my usual confidence about me, this was something I would never let myself loose, a fight! He raised his eyebrows while taking another stop forward, I ran for him, slamming my fist into his face, he doubled over in pain, I slammed my foot into his chest, and he fell down gasping for breath. “Laurence?” I questioned, daring him. He flicked his wrists down, two small throwing knives fell into his palms, and he moved to my left, I matched his movements, I crouched down slightly, I stared into his eyes, He started to look nervous, I smirked. “Its Plague!!!!” I shouted pointing at the door, both men turned round, except from Vincent, I ran to the window, flinging it open, a hand landed on my shoulder, I spun round slamming my foot out at my opponent, I held the window frame and leapt from it, I flew downwards, my hair and coat bellowing in the wind. I landed in a small crouch, with a small thud, I glanced up…. 7 storeys, Plague would be fascinated.
I started walking forward…thud; a hand landed on my shoulder before I could turn, I slammed my fist behind me, and a hand caught it. Twisting them behind my back, a small laugh came from behind. “Very skilled. I’ve always wanted to hit my brother, Thank you” It was a velvet voice, it was Vincent. “Can’t anyone leave me alone?” I breathed heavily. “You need me” now that was different. “W...Why?” I stuttered “Taiven wants you dead for injuring his staff and himself, and I don’t like my brother and I have work for you to do” I shook my head softly, “Well, to be honest your coming weather you like it or not” he sighed, He let go off me and gripped my shirt instead, he lead me over to a huge black shiny car “nice isn’t it” he stated rather than asked “I prefer the Touareg myself” I smirked “well at least I have my car” he noted “I have mine” “pffft. Yea say’s the ditch” he mocked. I glared away from him “they always said redheads where easily angered” I muttered to myself, A tingling pain shot through my right arm, “jeez” my arm got really hot, “I get the point!” I growled My arm got hotter and started the ache… surly the blood vessels must be boiling by now. “Say sorry” he ordered “but I didn’t say anything!” I moaned, “I heard it. Say sorry” “sorry” I mumbled “good. I can send you back to him.” “I know” “good, now get in” I opened the back door; he shoved me into the seat and locked the door. He got in the drivers seat. I turned my head very slowly to the other seat; a tall guy with neck-long red hair glared at me, he was huge… tall and muscular, wearing brown and purple clothes…. Well robes. I looked at him with raised eyebrows, “Vincent” his voice was sharp “Yes?” he asked innocently “who-“
”He’s an escapee” he grinned, “interesting” the other guy started to mumble to himself, he turned to the window, staring blankly out of it. “Well this will be fun” Vincent laughed. He sounded like he was trying to be happy, but it sounded like he was laughing at death, I looked at his pale features… he was death.

We were still driving we had been a little over four hours on the road, I waited in silence, hoping he would eventually tell me where we were going, I cleared my throat “uhm, where are we going” They both turned round to look at me, I just stared back “so I guess im not allowed to know?” the car stopped suddenly, their eyes kept on me, I started to feel uneasy, but I couldn’t let them know! I looked into the other guys’ eyes; I tilted my head slightly and looked closer “G…G…Garwin?”(Pronounced Gavin) I asked shocked, “you two know each other?” Vincent asked quietly, “Hello, son” he said, his eye’s sparkled slightly “what?!” Vincent screamed “dad” I looked at him, softer now, my eyes started to fill with water, “dad” I grinned. I broke down. I heard the door open, I was out the car… I couldn’t care less! They could kill me now!
Garwin pulled me into a hug, “I’ve missed you son” he sobbed, “but you…” I breathed through sobs “I was rescued by Vincent” he smiled, “mum?” “She’ll be happy to see you…and show you her new fighting skill” he laughed I fell to the floor, I was the happiest person Alive! …. Or should I say living dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
well well well