‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 2. The Evidence Is Really Piling Up

(Kade POV)
"Kade get up!!" I heard Chris scream at me. I groaned and rolled on my back, pulling the sheets over my head. We got in late last night so I was exhausted.

"No! Fuck off!" I snapped back and closed my eyes, for a second I thought he really would due to no response but that was short lived with the door opened. I pulled the blanket down just a little and saw a stern looking Chris with his arms crossed.

"Don't give me that look" I mumbled at him.

"Then get up or you'll be late to school" I whined and pulled the innocent card. I stuck my bottom lip out and batted my lashes at him.

"But baby" I whined but he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not stupid Kade. Get up" I glared at him and silently cursed him before getting up and stretching. Suddenly there were a pair of arms around my waist.

"So delicious this morning" He whispered sexily in my ear. I chuckled and moved out his arms.

"Nice try Chris. Your not getting any this morning" I howled with laughter as I walked towards the bathroom. I yawned as I stripped my clothes off and walking towards the shower. I stepped in and turned on the hot water, relaxing a little and waking up. Today I had school, yes I'm back in fucking school. I couldn't graduate last year because I had missed to much due to the Danny incident. So I transferred to another school, as did Austin. He was a English teacher now. I of course didn't wanna go but Chris insisted until I gave in. He said it was a rite of passage. I say it's a load of shit but whatever. Things were different at this school, I was liked through out the school even though I didn't wanna be. I still mostly kept to myself due to the cravings now and then. It's been months and I've gotten fairly good control over my thirst but it's still difficult now and then. It's why Chris packs me a couple blood bags to have throughout the school day. Other than that, school is fucking fabulous!!!

I turned the shower off after rinsing my now black hair, yeah it just turned to black. I didn't mind it so much because I thought it looked great. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist before walking out to Chris and I's room. Dropping the towel, I pulled on a fresh pair of boxers and walked over to the closet. I decided on a black shirt, a black and white flannel shirt and my grey jeans. I got dressed and then put my tunnel gauges in. They were black with red diamonds. Along with my septum ring and snake bites...I guess you could say I've changed a lot.

Grabbing my bag, I skipped downstairs to the kitchen where Chris was sitting at the table with Andy. Andy has been great ever since I became a vampire. He's been reaching me how to gain control over my gift and overall he's been a great friend to me. They were drinking from black coffee mugs and there was a third one sitting where I usually sit. I ghosted over to it and picked it up, gulping the sweet liquid down quickly.

"Slow down baby vampire" Andy chuckled at me. I sat the empty cup down and glared at him. He only smiled widely at me. Rolling my eyes I picked my car keys up from the counter top. Chris stood up and pulled me to him.

"Only a few more weeks and you'll be done with school" He laughed at my pout before leaning down and pecking my lips. It's all his fault I'm forced to go.

"Remind me why I'm marrying you Chris???" I asked. I couldn't stop the smiling from creeping on my face as I thought of our upcoming wedding. In just 2 months time, I'll be Kade Cerulli. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

"Because you love me so so much" He said cockily before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I giggled before kissing his lips.

"Easy on the PDA" Andy called to us. Chris pulled away and gave him a deadpan look.

"It's our house!" I laughed before turning and walking towards the door. I called a goodbye as they argued. I chuckled as I walked over to my Bravado Banshee...yes I got the Bravado. Chris finally gave it to me after me pleading with him for months. I got in and circled around to the gate. I made a turn and sighed in irritation. School wasn't hard I just didn't wanna be there. It's boring and I'd rather be hanging with my friends rather than sitting in a classroom all day.

I turned the radio on and sung softly with Three days grace as I drove quickly. Everything pretty much was in balance since my human days. I've gotten close to a lot of vampires and I've been greatly respected. See, in the beginning we were confused about my gift. Until I met Jayy and Dahvie, who marked me and also told me what my power was. Jayy put as I sense your fears and use them against you. Like with Danny, he was a afraid of fire and I remembered as putting it as thoughts that weren't my own, which was true. They weren't mine, they were in fact Danny's fear and I was picking up on it. And I was so angry in the moment that his fear came to life and he ended up catching on fire. Word about that incident got out and everyone started referring to me as the "Demon of Fear". In the beginning I was irritated by it but I learned to just let it go. A few months working with Andy has given me complete control over my power, which is why I'm "feared" throughout the community, even though I'm not as evil as people make me out to be. I'm just evil when we catch people trying to turn against us.

I sighed as I turned into the parking lot of the school. I parked in my usual spot before getting out, grabbing my bag in the process and closing the door. I turned around and not even a second later I was greeted by Vic. He was probably the only person I talked to in school. Because all and all he's not that bad. He's not as annoying as everyone else is and I find it easy to control myself around him since his blood doesn't smell as great at the rest.

"Hey Kade" He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile in return. He ran a hand through his long black hair as he walked with me towards the school.

"Seems like you don't wanna be here today" He chuckled as we walked through the doors. I chuckled with him.

"That's an understatement....Chris wasn't letting me get off so easily" I rolled my eyes at my annoying but loving fiance. Vic nodded and looked at the ground and I noticed something was off.

"What is it?" I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him. He looked at me, biting his lip as if he was deciding something. I sighed impatiently.

"So...there's this guy...I kinda like" He blushed a little and I couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Well who is it?" I asked curiously. I looked away from me so I decided....I started to focus on his mind...He was obviously afraid of telling me. So why not? I narrowed my eyes, focusing intently...I tilted my head..he had multiple fears going through his head he wasn't even aware of. But one stood out in particular. I smiled and leaned in, whispering in his ear quietly

"Just ask Kellin out...He'll say yes" I pulled back and his head whipped around, looking at me with horrified eyes.

"How did you.....????" He trailed off and I shrugged, laughing a little.

"Lucky guess" I lied easily before continuing to walk to class, with Vic on my trail. As I was about to enter the English room, my path was blocked by a petite figure. I looked down at the little blonde that was in front of me. Her blue eyes peering at me excitedly. And here we go....

"So Kade...I was wondering...me and a couple friends are going out tonight. Wanna join us?" She asked, leaning in a little to close for my liking. I can't stand this girl. Liz her name was.

"No" I answered flatly. She did this every other day and it was starting to get on my last nerves. The only thing she wants is the dick but sorry, it belongs to Chris...of course no one knew besides Austin. I wasn't ashamed or anything, just didn't feel the need to mention it to anyone, because I'm not interested enough to wanna mention him.

She pouted at me "Come on..." Her fingers trailed up my chest and I immediately grabbed her hand, pushing it away from me. Liz gave me an irritated look and I flashed her a smile.

"I don't do girls...sorry" I giggled before walking to my seat. Oh how I love school....
****
School was uneventful as always and I was glad to finally be going home. When I pulled up in front of the house, I was greeted by my favorite ginger. I smiled as I got out and we hugged each other tightly.

"How are you baby?" He asked sweetly as he kissed my cheek, causing me to blush.

"I'm good now that I'm home" I mumbled as we walked into my house. I yawned a little and tossed my bag aside before going to the kitchen where Chris sat at the island bar, talking into his cell phone. His voice sounded irritated. I walked over and kissed his forehead before going to the fridge and getting a bottle of blood out. I watched as Chris sighed and hung up his phone. I took a drink before speaking to him.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him as I closed the cap on the bottle.

"Another dead vampire was find" He sighed and covered his face. I frowned a little as I thought. We got rid of Riley, he was the one killing the vampires. The problem should have ended with that.

"I thought we got rid of that problem?" I asked, walking over to him.

"I thought we did to...apparently not. More and more bodies keep piling up and I want to know why" He stood up, the chair scraping against the floor. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked up at him. He was getting in his moods where he was impatient and temperamental.

"Baby calm down...We'll figure it out. We'll go out with Andy and see what he finds" He sighed and rested his forehead against mine.

"Alright" He answered me before pecking my lips sweetly. I smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"Where's the body?" I asked him.

"In Bethel....I'll call Andy and he'll meet us there"

***Tobias POV***

I sighed in irritation as I walked out my cabin. Kyle was sitting out with his pack. I stalked up to him and pushed him back, making him stumble in the process.

"Jeez Tobias..what's your problem???" He snapped at me. We glared at each other.

"You and your pack. That's what my problem is. You guys are killing too openly and the vampires are starting to pick up on it!!!" I scolded him and he sighed, running a hand through his fluffy brown hair.

"Tobias calm down. We'll chill out with the killing alright??" He reassured me but I was hardly reassured.

"Where did you kill the last vampire?" I asked him. He had a thoughtful look on his face before looking at me, focused again.

"Near Bethel...I think...Yeah it was Bethel" He answered me and I nodded, sighing a little in the process. We needed to get rid of the body before anything else gets out of hand.

"Alright we need to head out there and get rid of it. If we are going to take them down, I need them off my ass long enough to work out the perfect plan" He nodded to me and I sighed again. He was not making this easy for me but he's the only ally I have now that....Riley is gone...

We arrived in the forest where Kyle said they killed the vampire. He decided to come with me and leave the rest of his pack back at the cabin. Good because they were annoying as fuck. As we drew closer, he stopped and inclined his head forward as if he was listening to something. I looked at him, irritated.

"Someone is there" He whispered before moving forward. I followed behind him, careful not to make a sound. Even though we were deadly quiet, whoever was there, knew we were here.

"Who are you?" I looked forward and saw this cute guy standing there, his whitish blue eyes glaring at me...Well that didn't go so well. Before I knew it, my fears started coming to life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Tobias and Kyle are here :3