‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 3. So Tell Me Dear..

***Kade POV***
"So tell me...what's your greatest fear?" I purred at the golden eyed boy in front of me. He raised an eyebrow at me and confusion crossed his features. I giggled as I started picking at his mind, searching and finally finding it. Seems he has a fear of blood. With a wicked grin, I started sending imagines of him drowning in blood along with people that seemed to be made of blood.

I watched in amusement as the little guy thrashed around and screamed at absolutely nothing in particular. The man beside him looked at his friend in confusion and worry.

"Tobias what are you doing?" The man spoke but didn't move at all. I chuckled and the man looked at me, glaring slightly.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Tobias screamed and swung his fist around in the air as if to hit someone, his black and white hair getting messy. I decided to let him off now so ever so gently I began to pull the gruesome images from his head. Slowly and surely he began to stop swinging and his screams turned into whimpers.

"Who are you?" I asked again, my voice full of authority. Tobias hid behind the man, looking at me with terrified eyes. The man spoke calmly.

"We were just passing through...no harm done. My friend and I are just going to find our pack" He answered and before I spoke, Chris and Andy were at my side.

"So your werewolves then" Chris said cooly and the man nodded. Andy stiffened just a little and Chris pushed me behind him carefully and protectively. I heard about werewolves. Although our kinds are on a peace term, some wolves didn't like us very much so I'm getting Andy and Chris were getting protective. I rolled my eyes but otherwise didn't move.

"Sorry for Kade's...actions..he's little protective" Chris smiled apologetically. Tobias looked at me again and I smiled warmly. His golden eyes still filled with fear.

"It's alright...we'll just be going now. Good day to you guys" The man spoke before grabbing Tobias's hand and quickly walking away. We all looked at each other until footsteps could no longer be heard. I didn't like them right off the bat.

"You don't trust them do you?" Andy guessed as he looked at me. No I didn't. Especially that Tobias kid.

"Not at all but let's go, we need to see what you know" I said to you and he nodded, leading us over to the body that was placed a few feet away.

"Well I didn't get much from him" Andy said as we looked at the body. His skin was scratched up and had claw marks. His eyes were white of course. Looked as if he got into a fight with an animal or something. Poor thing.

"What did you get?" Chris asked as he crouched down, inspecting the body. I couldn't stop looking at the claw marks. Whoever did this has a sense of hatred towards the vampire, that's for sure. They looked so angry and ruthless.

"It was definitely a wolf. Chris I'm starting to get worried" Andy even had the worry in his voice. I looked at him with a questioning glance. Chris stood up straight and nodded in agreement.

"This is the 15th vampire that's been killed within the last month and all have died the same way." Chris and Andy exchanged glances of worry.

"I want all vampires to start traveling together" I said suddenly. Whatever is going on, we need to be cautious until we figure out what exactly is going on. Chris looked at me for a minute before nodding in agreement.

"Alright...I'll put the call out when we get home" I nodded and sighed, running a hand through my messy hair. I looked at Andy and he had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Andy?" He eyes snapped to me and he hummed in response. "Something wrong?".

"That kid...I don't know" He shrugged. I nodded before looking at Chris who had the same look on his face although his eyes were dark. I shrugged deciding I'd ask him later.

"Let's head out" I suggested.
*****
When we got home, I retreated to Chris and I's room while he took care of some things in his study. I changed into some baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt before climbing on the bed and turning the TV on. I settled on Spongebob and watched intently, giggling occasionally. A second later, the door opened and I looked over, seeing Angelo. I smiled before ghosting over to him and engulfing him in a right hug.

"Nice to see you too baby vampire" He laughed in my ear and hugged me back tightly.

"How are you?" I giggled before pulling back and smiling at him.

"I'm great. Yourself?" He smiled sweetly back at me.

"I'm good. Just tired and all. So what are you doing here?" I tilted my head in question.

"Chris wants all of us to stay here for the time being. Something about wolves..I don't know" He shrugged but I nodded in understatement.

"Just a safety measure Ange" He nodded to me.

"Well I'm gonna go and raid your fridge...excuse me" We both laughed at his comment before he left. I closed the bedroom door and climbed back into bed, yawning tiredly. I couldn't help but think about that kid from Bethel. He seemed...different to be honest...I had a feeling he wasn't a werewolf. Definitely wasn't a vampire for sure. So what the hell was he? Gah fuck that kid I'm not even going to give myself a headache over this. He crosses my path again and I'll kill him.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, the tv was off and the room was pitch black. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before reaching over and turning my bed lamp on. I looked over and Chris wasn't there. I sighed before getting out of bed and walking out of our room. I walked down the hallway to his study and I opened the door, he was sitting there, his phone pressed up to his ear. Chris looked tired but frustrated. I sighed as I walked over and crawled into his lap. He always does this. Works himself over the limit and I hate it.

"Yeah..yeah I'll see you tomorrow Alastair...yeah bye" He sighed as he hung up. I looked at him silently before pressing a kiss to his forehead. I heard him sigh again before wrapping his arms around my small frame. I could tell he was scared. Just like when Danny was alive, he worried non stop and it drove me insane sometimes.

"Everything will be fine baby" I whispered before kissing his lips lovingly. He responded by sliding his hand up my back, pulling me tighter against him and gliding his tongue across my bottom lip before slipping it in my mouth. I moaned just a little as our tongues danced together perfectly. It amazed me that his kiss could still send shivers down my spine just like the first time when we kissed on that bridge. I love this man with everything inside me.

He pulled away, pecking my lips one last time before standing up, holding me up in the process.

"I worry too much, dont I?" He smiled weakly and I chuckled with a nod.

"Yeah you do babe" I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to walk out of the study. I planted a kiss on his neck. Chris carried us to our room and laid me down on the bed before changing hiw clothes.

"We'll sort it out babe. Dont worry too much over it. Besides we have wedding plans to attend to" All worry left his face as I mentioned our wedding plans. I giggled as he climbed into bed and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"I can't wait until I marry you baby" He smiled sweetly at me.
************

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the morning sun shining through the slightly opened curtains. I groaned as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Good thing it was Saturday ugh. I turned over and saw Chris curled up, his arms wrapped around himself. His mouth was slightly agape. He looked so cute and peaceful so I carefully got out of bed so I wouldn't wake him. He was probably worn out from stressing so much.

I yawned as I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen where Ricky was sitting and doing something on a laptop. I was confused for a minute before remembering Chris told them to come here.

"Good morning" He mumbled tiredly. I chuckled as I grabbed a blood bag out the freezer and poured it into my coffee mug before sitting down across from him. Ricky closed his laptop and sighed.

"So what's the deal with werewolves? I mean Chris told me the basics but he didn't go into detail" I said before taking a drink, humming in satisfaction as the itching in my throat ceased.

"They are sorta like the witches...they hated us because we were dead but still living. They hated our eternal life and hated the way we survived. Blood. They hated our very existence. But as you know we settled our differences and learned to coexist. But the wolves weren't so keen as the witches. We've always had problems coming from them" I nodded for him to continue. "But after that night with the witch clan and us, the wolves went quiet. Probably realizing we can hold our own very well. I think that's what is worrying Chris the most. We know the wolves are killing the vampires but they are doing it so..rapidly. And why now?" I pondered that for a moment.

"So are they making a comeback or something?" I asked and Ricky shrugged, indicating he did not know the answer. I sighed before downing the blood in my mug.

"Chris's stress is rubbing off on me" I groaned before laying my head on the table. Ricky chuckled and patted my back. Then we both laughed at each other just as Ghost walked in, looking tired as fuck.

"Coffee...I need coffee" He mumbled in a zombie like state. I smiled at him, trying to contain my laughter because his hair just looked fucking ridiculous. It was sticking up in directions I couldn't even name.

"You feeling okay??" Ricky mumbled, biting his lip to hide a smile. Ghost gave us both a 'fuck you' glare that sent us into a fit of giggles. Shaking my head, I got up to and went back upstairs to my room and saw that Chris was already up and showered. He was dressed in tight black pants, a Bleeding Through shirt with one of his handmade black vest over the shirt and his hair was concealed under a black beanie hat. He was sitting on the bed, slipping his vans on.

"Morning baby" He smiled sweetly at me. Biting my lip and blushing, I walked over to him and leaned down, kissing his cheek.

"Where are you going?" I ask as he pulls me on his lap and running his fingers through my messy hair.

"My friend called earlier and wants me to meet him. He says it's very urgent" Chris shrugged.

"Can I come?" I asked innocently. I didn't like being away from Chris if I didn't have to be.

"Sure. Alastair has been wanting to meet you anyway" Chris kissed my cheek and I giggled before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I didn't bother showering, just brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. I walked out and stripped off my bed time clothes and boxers, replacing them with fresh boxers. I stretched before pulling on my black skinny jeans and my black long sleeve shirt with the hood attached to the back. Deciding to be adorable and match Chris, I pulled on my black beanie and Vans. Chris had went downstairs to get some blood in him so I skipped downstairs and was greeted by everyone. It was a full house with the entire motionless clan.

"Hey baby vampire" Ryan grinned at me and I grimaced before sitting on Chris's lap. Chris smiled and rubbed my back soothing as he drank his blood. Angelo looked at Chris, worry on his face.

"So Chris..TJ is back in town" I felt Chris stiffen and the entire room went a deadly quiet. I looked at all their faces and they were all staring at Chris, as if they were waiting for something. I turned my head and saw that Chris had this very angry look on his face. Who the fuck was TJ??

"Babe?" I said before he rose up, sitting me on the floor.

"Let's go" His voice was eerily calm and I knew that voice. I'm not even gonna question him so I silently followed him outside to his car. I climbed into the passenger seat just as Chris got into the drivers seat. I yawned and laid back in the seat, closing my eyes. I was dying to know who TJ was and my curiosity got the best of me.

"Baby whose TJ?" I asked cautiously. I opened my eyes and saw him glaring at the road.

"Someone from my past that I don't ever wanna see again" He chose his words carefully and I decided to leave it at that because I didn't wanna push him any further. I put my hand on his thigh and he sighed an irritable sigh. My poor fiancé.

The drive to the cafe took a little longer than expected due to an accident on the freeway so we had to take a detour but finally we got there. There were a lot of people walking around, some late to work, others hanging out with friends. I didn't like crowds so once we got out the car, I put a death grip on Chris's hand. He chuckled and kissed my cheek before leading me inside the cafe that didn't have many people thank Satan. Chris pulled me towards a table that had a man sitting there. He had white spiked up hair that at a hint of black on the tips, I really liked it. He had two lip rings, a septum ring, a nose bridge and multiple ear piercings along with gauges. He had very nice purple eyes that complemented his snow white skin. He looked at us and gave a small smile as we sat from across him.

"Chris" The man nodded in a respectful manner.

"Alastair..it's great seeing you. It's been too long. How's Miles doing?" He asked casually.

"Miles is great. Still adjusting to the vampire life but overall, he's great. And who is this?" His purple irises flashed to me.

"This is my fiancé Kade...Kade this is my old friend Alastair" I offered a smile and we shook hands briefly.

"So Chris...one of my members was attacked yesterday" Alastair spoke calmly and toyed with a pack of sugar.

"By who?" Chris asked, leaning forward.

"By wolves..and a witch" I looked at him at the mention of witch.

"A witch??? From what clan???" Chris was alert now and so was I.

"See, I kept wondering who it was. Because the witched looked so familiar but yet he didn't. But his use of magic I have seen before. I know it all too well." He stared at Chris before speaking.

"The Genesis Clan has somehow risen"
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring chapter. Sorry lol please comment