Status: hope you like my first fanfic!

Pluck Feathers from My Wings.

What the hell?

Alan's p.o.v

"Alan, your mission is going to be a complete failure if you let, Shayley bond with the human. For heaven sake, we can not let Shayley succeed. If you you complete your mission you will gain your wings back and able to stay here for good. Isn't that what you want, Alan? To be let back into heaven?" Gee continued to drone on making me feel like shit more and more.
"Yes, Gee, that is what I want. But please stop continuing to talk about it. I would rather keep it out of my thoughts until this mission is complete." I looked up to the red headed male frowning slightly, my black wings covering my sides in a shield sort of form. It's not like anyone would try and harm me but I just like keeping them that way just in case someone was stupid enough to attack the most powerful arch angel, well.. ex arch angel. Now I'm a fallen angel all cause of him. Shayley Dayshell Bourget. I felt sick just thinking of his name. "May I be dismissed now?" I asked Gee. He narrowed his black rimmed eyes before nodding.
"Of course. But, Ashby, do not fail. It'll be more than your wings at stake if you do." Gerrard waved his hand and I was sent back to the class room. Well.. I was here just not mentally. I looked up and searched for the human. I found him but he wasn't with Shay. He was alone. Wait, he was alone! This is my chance. I need to gain his trust. I need to. I noticed the spare seat next to him and got up and went over to him. I tapped his shoulder, making a jolt of electricity go up my arm. No, Alan! You can't fall in love with him.. not again. He turned at me and smiled a little but it didn't quite reach his eyes.
"Uhm, I noticed Shay wasn't in and thought you'd want some company?"
He nodded with a small smile on his face.
"Yeah, of course. It's kinda boring being in class by myself." He stated. I just nodded. Truth is I don't really mind it. I have been wandering this earth for roughly, five, six hundred years. And so has his soul. Everywhere I get sent to, he's there. In London in 1842, he was there. In Egypt in 1354, there he was. In France in, 1901 there he was. Each time he would have a slightly different look. London, he was pale and his hair shorter than what it is now. Egypt, he had tanned skin and jet black shoulder length hair. In France he had shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. But right now his short brown hair, tattooed body and tallness is definitely my favourite form of his. He's absolutely beautiful. It's also his fault I was kicked from heaven but I will never hold that against him. He's the love of my life but I refuse to fall in love again. It'll just complicate things. I also couldn't deal with the heartbreak. Whenever we would kiss he would... explode. Basically. Nothing would be left except for a pile of ash and a single white feather. Also each time Shay would be around trying to corrupt him. Everyone thinks Shay is 'perfect' but fuck no. HeHe's Lucifer's number one down hell. Lucifer wants the human to join him to help run hell. I can't let that happen, I won't let that happen. The human basically regenerates every couple of years. Since I've been on this earth I have seen him every few years. It varies how long in between I see him but each time he's seventeen. It's a strange cycle but Gerrard won't explain it to me and its frustrating.
"Psst, Alan, do you get any of this?" He asked. I looked up to the board and mentally laughed. We had to explain our own assumption of what we think heaven and hell are like. I could make a entire book series on that. I turned to him and nodded. "Yeah, you need help?" I asked him. He nodded and turned in his seat slightly. "Please." He blushed slightly. He always was adorable. I mentally sighed knowing that he needs to live this time. I can't fall in love. I can't kill him again. Austin Robert Carlile, you must stay alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ayyye I don't even know but shit is going to kick off next chapter yo