Status: New story

I Don't Believe in Fairies, So How Am I One?

Wings

I couldn't move. My body was frozen in fear as the man that killed many of my family; flying to us. The leader of the Fairies here stairs at me. I can tell in her eyes that she knows I'm scared. "Don't be to scared, nothing will happen."

-Lier.- spreading out my wings I flutter up to my hut and close the door behind me.

Taking in and out deep breaths, I pull out my family book. "What do I do?" I whisper to it.

The book shakes in my hand and flies into the far wall. On impact, a door opens and standing on the other side of the door is Jake. "Um....hi?"

Going over to him, I scoop up the book and stuff it back into my bag. "Are you here to help or hand me over to that guy that killed a lot of my family?" I stair him down, watching him squirm under my watchful eyes.

"Help," he whispers.

"This is your second chance Jake, if you brake this trust I'll freeze your wings and hang you by your toes. We clear?"

Someone knocks on the front door. "Audrey, you have a visitor!"

Pushing Jake out of the way and closing the secret door, we hear the front door open. "What is this? The girl isn't here!" a booming voice yells.

"She was just here-"

"I don't want excuse! Allen, take the girl down and bring her back to me!"

Jake grabs my hand and we escape from the house and fly through some tree's. "We need to go to the next house."

"But I don't know where that is."

"Don't worry, I know where we need to go."

I want to be mad, but I can't be right now. We have to escape and my wings need to hold up. "Where is it?" something sharp and silver flies past my right wing. "What-" looking over my shoulder a man is gaining on us with silver speers on his back.

Jake wraps his arms around me and we start to nose dive. "Wrap your wings around me!" I do as he says and then there is a sensation that goes through my body.

We land down on soft pillows. Slowly we we take are wings from one another. "What was that?" I pant as I slowly sit up.

"We just combined out powers to jump lands. It's one of your people powers, but since you aren't still good with your powers, it was the best way to go about it." he explains.

Shaking my head, I look around us. We are in a big dome with some glass missing and dead plants. Looking past the glass I see a mansion hooked up to the dome. "Where are we now?" I ask getting off the old big pillows.

"One of your family . Back in the day, your family young Fairies would come here to learn to use their powers and fly." he stands up and dust himself off. "It's time you become a true Fairie and the only way to do that, is Fairie boot camp."

"We already tried that." I remind him.

"Yes, but think of this as baby Fairie boot camp. We are starting from the very start." a booming male voice says walking into the dome.

Looking up, I meat the Hunter I met only a week ago eyes. Without even looking at Jake I punch him in the arm with all my might. "Give me one reason not to shred your wings!" I yell qt him.

"Cause he knows what he's doing." he says flatly.

-Could Jake be jealous of this man? But why would he be?-