Poltergeist

Shut Up and Kiss Me

Jay came around and shot up a flare as he saw her. Amy tilted her head in confusion.
He ran up and huggled her again. "AMY!"
Amy laughed and huggled him back. Tony, Steve Hulk and the others came to the flare. Thor was missing and Amy sighed.
Amy" Jay said. "How did you? I thought you were I saw you die..... What happened? Are you ok? What was the light? I love you Amy! Don't scare me again!"
Amy took his shirt forcefully. "Shut up and kiss me Jay" she said and pulled him in.
Jay enjoyed that kiss. It was the best in the world. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her for a long time. As he pulled away, he smiled. "I love you Amy"
"I love you too Jay. Never forget that" Amy said.
Thor came at last after making sure the portal was closed for good. When he saw Amy he pummled her in a bear hug and even gave her a noogie. "Amethyst you are safe!"
"Yes Uncle!" Amy managed to say and squirmed out of his grasp. "I'm... I'm sorry." she said. "For everything, for Max" She tuned to Jay. "For running off" she turned to the rest of the team. "I don't expect forgiveness but I'd like to apologize"
Clint and Natasha walked forward. "We forgive you" Clint said.
"Me too Miss" Steve said.
"No harm done" Tony said. "Or at least figuratively." he chuckled. "Oh and Jay?"
The Ghost looked up sheepishly. "Yeah?"
"Perhaps we misjudge you" tony said. "You can stay on the team"
"Is Tony stark apologizing?" Thor asked and smiled.
"Never thought there would be a day" Natasha said and folded her arm.
"Whatever" Tony frowned.
"I must return Loki to Asgard" Thor said and walked towards him.
Amy looked down. "Please return" She said.
Thor stopped. "Or"
Amy looked up. Jay knew where this was going and smiled.
"Amethyst?" Thor asked. "Would you like to see where I hail from?"
Amy breathed in shock. Was he really asking this? To go and see Asgard?! "Um.... yes please?" she squeaked.
Thor smiled. He knelt down and uttered a few words. Moments later, Amy Loki and he disappeared in a burst of light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay and the others went back to the helicarrier after kinda cleaning up. Jay went to his room, Clint and Natasha went to theirs and Tony stopped to talk with Fury. He jumped when he heard Jay cry out. "what in the hell?" fury asked.
"Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad!" Jay ran out of his room carrying a small black and white thing. "Jay!" tony called. "Hush!"
Jay shut his mouth and nodded. The thing squirmed and squeaked.
"What is that?" Fury asked.
Jay dropped his head and held out Cookie. "She snuck into my duffle bag and has been here all day. Mjölnir is gonna kill me"
Fury raised an eyebrow and Tony started laughing.
"Thor's hammer" Fury asked.
Jay shook his head. "Even worse..... Amy's cat"
Cookie mewed and nommed Jay's finger as he spoke. Tony barreled over laughing and Fury just shook his head. "This is all yours Stark"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amy found herself standing next to her Uncle in front of the doors of the Asgardian throne room. Her stomach twitched as she thought about meeting Odin. Thor had sent her with one of his female friends to get her wounds from Max taken care of while he and Odin dealt with Loki. Amy also got changed into Asgardian clothes since hers were.... bad. After that, Thor retrieved her and took her to see Odin. "He wishes to meet you" Thor said.
So as Amy stood outside the doors, with her stomach in knots with nervousness, she thought of what she was going to say.
"Nervous are we?" Thor asked.
"Mmhmm" Amy nodded.
As the doors were pulled open, she saw the All Father in his throne. Thor led her up and knelt in respect. Amy followed as to not upset Odin. She bit her lip as Odin spoke. "Arise my son"
Thor stood up and Amy waited not sure what to do.
"You as well, Amethyst" Odin said.
Amy stood and nodded. She was kinda freaking out. This guy was a king! A god in some cases. She didn't really know what to do.
"It is good to finally meet you" Odin said and stood.
Amy nodded. "I...." She thought of how to say it. "I feel the same about meeting you sir"
Odin laughed. "You can relax Amethyst."
Amy blushed from getting caught. He knew she was nervous but didn't seem to mind. So she relaxed a bit and smiled.
"How is that you came to be such a fine young woman?" Odin asked. "Being the daughter of Loki?"
Amy took a deep breath. Here we go. "I suppose it was because he was my role model sir." She said. "My role model of, what to never become. I fought to be different from him. As unlike him as I could. It was hard but I guess I did ok"
Odin smiled. "You did marvelous. I am proud to welcome you to Asgard."
Amy beamed with pride. "Thank you lord Odin" She bowed.
Thor smiled. "Do you wish to stay?"
Amy paused. This was great and all... but her home was with the Avengers... with Jay..... This was hard. She never liked making decision like this. To choose her Uncle whom she loved forever, or her family. Amy bit her lip.... "I'd love to"
Thor smiled.
"But I must respectfully decline your offer Uncle." Amy said.
Odin raised an eyebrow. "You decline?"
Amy froze. "Crap" she thought "I made him mad!"
Thor looked at his father then to Amy.
"Um..." Amy said. "This place is incredible. Beautiful and amazing but..." She sighed. "My home is with the Midgardian warriors. The Avengers. They are my family, sir"
Odin nodded. "As you wish. But if you'd ever wish to return, do not be afraid to ask"
Thor smiled. "I understand Amethyst. You belong with Jason and the others"
Amy thought of something and wanted to ask it while she had the chance. "Lord Odin?"
"Yes Amethyst?" Odin said.
"May I ask your permission of something?" Amy asked.
"Speak what you wish" Odin said.
"Could Uncle visit me often?" Amy asked. She really wanted to keep on seeing Thor. He was her Uncle after all, and the only good father figure she had ever known.
Odin laughed and looked to Thor. "If he wishes it."
Amy bit her lip.
Thor laughed. "Yes. I would"
"Then let it be so" Odin said. "Thor may stay with you for another Midgardian months and visit you when he wishes as long as Asgardian duties do not need his attendance"
"Yay" Amy said then shut her quickly. "I mean... thank you sir" she bowed to him and smiled.
Bot Thor and Odin laughed. "Come then Amethyst" Thor said. "Let's bring you home"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay still held Cookie in the air when a flash of lightning struck. The poor kitten freaked out and clawed its way up Jay's arm.
"OWWW!" he cried and fell.
Thor appeared in the room with Amy by his side just as Jay fell. Amy started to laugh at her boyfriend. "Oh Jay. What happened?"
Jay made a sad face and looked up at her. Cookie was sitting on his head clinging to it for dear life. Amy laughed harder and knelt by him. "Is this one of Mjölnir's kittens?"
"Yes" Jay whined.
Amy took Cookie in her hands. He's so big."
"She" Jay said and rubbed his arms. "I named her Cookie"
"Awwwww" Amy said and stood up.
"What is that?" Thor asked.
Tony snorted with laughter.
"It's a kitten" Amy said. "A baby cat"
Thor blinked and stared at it. "It's...... adorable"
Amy giggled. "You can have her if you want" Amy said. "You'll have to wait till the end of the month thought" She pouted. "But you'll be leaving."
Thor smiled. "She seems to be fond of Jason" he said taking the kitten. "Does she have a name?"
"Cookie" Jay said.
"Isn't that a Midgardian dessert?" Thor asked tilting his head.
"Yes" Amy said. "But it fits. She looks like an Oreo cookie."
"She does not look editable" Thor said holding the kitten out.
Amy shook her head and started to explain the pet naming process. It took a while but Thor got the jist of it.
The month passed quickly and it was filled with happiness. The team settled back into the mansion and got a leave of absence from hero duty for a while.
Amy said good bye to Thor and he gave her a bear hug before he left for Asgard.
Since the kittens were 2 months old, they were able to be sold. Amy didn't want to get rid of them.
"Let’s just keep them" Tony said. He was holding one of the orange ones.
"I kind of like this one" Steve said, picking up the other orange cat.
"I've been wanting a friend that'll stay up late with me" Bruce commented. He was petting the little, all black kitten.
"Why not" Clint said.
"It's be fun" Natasha added. They were petting the little calico cat.
Amy beamed. "Yes please!"
"We are so getting them all fixed" Jay said.
"Yup" Tony said. "No more kittens"
"Agreed" the group said in sync.
So that happened and life went on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amy smiled as she curled up next to Jay at 11:00 at night watching AFV in her room. Tony had given her a TV because he was tired of her and Jay staying up late watching TV downstairs. As the project of the week came on Amy and Jay smiled. It gave Jay a good idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay laughed evilly as he stood outside the bathroom door. He turned on the video camera in his hand, and walked in. Pulling back the shower curtain he shouted BOO and Amy screamed.
"JASON!" she yelled as her heart skipped a beat. She pulled the shower curtain back into place and peered over the top, only showing her eyes. "Jerk"
Jay stopped laughing and turned off the camera. "I so got you"
"I thought we agreed to get one of the guys." Amy said.
"That'd be weird" Jay said. "And Both Nat and Clint would kill me if I did it to her"
"Yeah ok" Amy said. "Um Jay?"
"Yeah?" Jay asked.
"C... could you hand me that little blue bottle?" Amy asked.
"Sure Beautiful" Jay said and tossed it to her.
"Thanks Baby" Amy said and smiled. "Not get out"
Jay blushed. "Right" and phased through the door.
Later that night as Amy and Jay settled down to watch their nightly TV, Amy smiled. "Let’s have some fun"
Jay blushed. "OK"
Amy giggled and pulled him close, turning out the light.