My Little Killer

Hidden Agenda

“They have a lead on Abbadon. She’s planning something big and bad. I think it has to do with your brother”
“Obviously” Michael frowns. “She may be trying to drag him back to Hell”
“Isn’t that a good thing?” Onyx asks. “Besides I don’t think she is. Well Crowley doesn’t, anyway. She’s focused on him too. I think she might be trying to take over”
“Dare I say, that might be worse than having Lucifer as the ruler”
“Certainly would be worse than Crowley” Onyx smiled but her grin vanished quickly with a look from the angel. “I feel weird. Befriending them like this? Is thi another test?”
“No” Michael shakes his head. “Lucifer’s power is strong enough to hide his plans from me”
“He complains about his ‘one and only vessel’. Something about him ignoring him” Onyx rolls her eyes. “It’s terrible, he’s going to drive the guy insane.”
“Then Sam just needs to accept him”
“You want your brother to gain his true vessel?” Onyx asks
“It’s none of your concern, Onyx. Just do what you’re told”
Onyx held her tongue impatiently. “Ya know that was mean. Pretending to ditch me like that?”
“Grow up. Lots of people do that”
Onyx glares at him and sigh irritated. “Look, we’re going to London to find this demon. Maybe I can finally kill that Furfur bitch”
“Stop acting like it’s about your petty revenge” Michael scolded. “you’re the Trojan horse, remember. Not the one inside it”
“You have any idea how creepy that sounds?” Onyx asks but gets a bored look from the arch angel. “Fine, don’t humor me”
“Just do your duties” Michael says and vanishes.
“Jack off” Onyx growls and heads outside to find Crowley waiting for her. “C…Crowley. How, long have you been there”
“Just got here, Kitten but long enough to feel that angel’s energy. Why are you still talking to him?” He holds up his hand. “Don’t give me that crap about you owing him for your life. That BS”
Onyx thinks up a lie and thinks it up quick. “It’s because… he’s teaching me… still. Ok? I have this… power than I can’t control yet”
“Hmm.” Crowley believes it, but barely. He can still tell she’s lying but not which part. He wouldn’t be surprised if she had some super power that only an angel could comprehend. After all, he knew who her true father was. “But why’d he come if you’re hanging around Luci?”
Onyx simply shrugs. “He yelled at me, if that makes you feel better. He kinda raised me so… yeah” She couldn’t think of a good excuse for that.
“Yeah whatever” Crowley says totally unconvinced.
“So why are you here?” Onyx asks.
“Ready to go?” Crowley asks. “Luci’s at the bar”
“Hall, but whatever”
“I don’t care” Crowley says. “Get your stuff” He vanished and Onyx went back inside. She let out a small scream to see Michael right inside the door.
“I saw that. That’s dangerous and very immoral”
“So… then would liking an angel be right?”
“No” Michael says with a scowl. “Stop”
“Geez, then I’ll become a nun. Besides, he’s just… dare I say a friend you might kill him”
“That’s coming. All demons will perish eventually”
“You’re such a happy person” Onyx smacks back, but she never insults him personally. She’s still well aware that with a flick of his finger he could wipe her from existence.
“What your tongue. And you mind” Michael threatens before he disappears.
“Creep. All I did was smile at him” Onyx glances down at the scars on her wrists. They’re faded and hardly noticeable anymore; just lines that look like the creases in her skin. They’re a bit wider but still fairy unrecognizable as self-caused. Grabbing her stuff, she heads out but stops when she hears a kid crying. Almost immediately after that, she smells the familiar scent of sulfur. Grabbing her Athame blade, she follows the crying and sees Furfur in the window of another apartment. “Hey, cutie pie” Furfur says to the young boy. “It’s ok, please stop crying”
Onyx sneaks forward, footsteps silent on the pavement. She doesn’t notice the smoke above her head but ha her gaze locked onto the demon. As furfur reaches out for the child, Onyx raises her iron pistols and fires at the demons head. Furfur screams and falls to the floor blood oozing out her skull. Onyx smiles in victory but drops her pistol as smoke enters her body. She falls to her knees, trying to fight the possession. She digs her fingers into the carpet, snarling. “Get out of me!!”
“Never” The demon cackles and but finally gains control. “Wow, that angel really suppressed your power.” It hums in greed. “This is incredible. I can’t wait to see what you do” It looks up at Furfur. “You did so little with this. I’m disappointed”
“I’m sorry… Abby Dear I…” Furfur twists her head back in place and stands.
“Shut up” Abbadon says and turns. “Let’s pay dear old Crow a visit.”
Furfur’s face lights up at the mention of Crowley’s nickname. “I’d love to see my darling little Crow again. It’s been so long. He’s been with that slut to long” She refers to Onyx. Abbadon takes the silver blade from Onyx’s arsenal and digs it into her shin. Ripping upwards, she bleeds out a cup of blood. Then turning to her servant, she collects the blood from Furfur’s wound. “The blood of half-breed, the blood of a demon. All we need is the devil’s blood.” She cackles. How fun” She turns to Furfur. “Come darling. Let’s go pay them a visit. Well takes some souls to go of course”
Furfur giggles and heads out after her master into the crisp spring air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“She’ll come” Allen reassured. “She’s a good girl”
“Didn’t say that a few months ago” Lucifer smirks. “You said she’s a fool”
Allen gave him a death look then looked at the floor. “She is foolish. For hanging around you”
“Watch your mouth. You might find Hell sooner then you think” Lucifer threatened. Then broke a shelf of glass above the bar owner. One shard fell across Allen’s face making a cut across his eye. The man cried out and dropped his towel. He trudged off as Crowley laughed.
“Serves him right the ungrateful wretch” Lucifer snarls.
They look up as they sense a demon right outside of the hall. “Abbaddouche” Crowley hissed. “What the hell is she doing here?”
Lucifer stands and is a bit surprised to see Abbadon hiding behind the mask of Onyx. “You filthy bitch” He says slowly.
“Why so mad?” Abbadon asks. “Something you’re not telling me? Or the whole damn Hell?”
“I’m allowed to keep secrets. I’m you’re master”
“Not anymore. Fuck you” Abbadon snarls and turns Furfur loose on Crowley.
“I hate you” Crowley poofs away with Furfur on his tail.
“So you got rid of my shadow. I never really liked him on my ass like that. I should thank you” Lucifer says. “Why the hell are you here? To try and get under my skin? Manipulate me using Crowley’s partner?”
“She means more to him doesn’t she? Or more to you maybe?” Abbadon asks. “Why spend so much time with a lame half breed!? It’s pathetic of the devil to do so!!”
“I can't exactly possess anyone I want. Sammy won’t let me” Lucifer pouts.
Abbadon cackles slowly. “Angels really do fail in that sense. They have to ask permission”
“Yeah and demons are uglier than a mutated 3 headed douche” Lucifer snaps. He takes out his arch angel blade and raises it to strike.
“Really want to do that?” Abbadon asks. “You’ll kill her too”
“I’ll bring her back from hell”
“Too bad, Michael has claim to her soul” Abbadon catches Lucifer’s arm but doesn’t expect the sudden shove into the light pole. She screams as the Devil increases the gravity on her body. “You’ll break her!!” The demon hisses but is silenced by choking on forced up blood.
“You have three seconds to exit Onyx, or I send you back to Hell and torture you myself!” Lucifer demands.
Abbadon smiles through her choking. “Come and get me” She forces out her words and cries as Lucifer crushes her slowly. “You’ll kill the girl”
Lucifer bends down with an extremely demonic grin. “I’m gonna make you burn” He whips his head back as Abbadon drags the Athame blade across his face. He snarls at her and kneels on her chest pressing a hand to her head. She lets out a deafening scream as a bright light surrounds the area. Lucifer forces her out of Onyx and sends her back to Hell.
Crowley comes back with blood on his hands and mouth and spattered everywhere else. “Made the Bitch explode. It was fun”
“I can imagine” Lucifer says as he tears the knee of Onyx’s pants.
“Looks like you had a bit of fun too” Crowley grins.
“I’m going to” Lucifer says. “Abbadon will regret this. In her internal torture by yours truly.”
“Glad it’s her and not me” Crowley smiles shyly. He raises an eyebrow at the huge gash in Onyx’s calf. “The hell happened? What'd you do?”
“This was self-caused. Abbadon did it” Lucifer says as he heals the wound. It leaves a fairy bad scar but Onyx would at least live. “I don’t know what she’s planning though. She does want to over throw you but this seems... unrelated.”
“A curse maybe? On Onyx?”
“Well find out” Lucifer says. “You could break it, I’m sure”
“Of course, I’m good at breaking spells and making spells. As well as deals; especially deals.”
“Which I am grateful for” Lucifer gives a sassy expression and picks up Onyx fireman style. “In we go” He says walking into the bar. He calls Allen’s name and hands him Onyx. “All yours. Abbadon took her but… she’s in Hell now”
“But for how long”
“Until I’m done with her” Lucifer says and vanishes.
“Still glad it’s not me” Crowley says with a smile. Allen sighs and shakes his head. “I’ll take her home”
“So much for leaving” Crowley sighs. “Damn”
“On a tight schedule or something?”
“Not really. A bit surprised that Abbadon came to us. She should know she’d get sent to Hell. She no match for Luci”
“Well then why the disappointment. You can just poof there whenever you want”
“I suppose. I’m going to catch the spring fest anyways” Crowley says with slight hesitation as he looks down at Onyx. He poofs off after a second more and Allen shuts the bar down for Valentine ’s Day. He didn’t need any ‘loving’ at midnight. The man drives Onyx home and stays to make sure she wakes up in the morning. “What’d they want from you Onyx?” He asks aloud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Furfur finishes the potion and calls Abbadon back from Hell. The demoness is weak and broken from Lucifer’s torture. Furfur nurses her back to health and tells her of the progress.
“Good, good” Abbadon whispers weakly.
“That was very sly how you got the devil’s blood, mistress.”
“I’m good right. Oh it’ll be so worth it. To wrench Hell away from them.” Abbadon yawned. But it can wait. "Patience is an old friend of mine. I need to rest”
“Sleep well, Mistress” Furfur whispers.