Animal Magnetism

Chapter 9

It had been a month and a half since that incident, and Logan and my animal instincts seem to be rising. The tension could be cut with a knife it was that thick. If we weren't in his room kissing he wanted to attack something. I couldn't help it one night my animal urge was too strong and I gave into Logan and we ended up making love. Since then we ended up hardly being apart and it seemed like no guy (except Nightcrawler who was like a brother to me and the guys who have girlfriends) would come near me.

I woke up early this morning and took a long stretch; I looked over at Logan's sleeping, naked form. I smiled and went to get up but he wrapped his arms around me. I knew he was still asleep and also knew I'd be here awhile. I then snuggled into him taking in my surroundings. Five minutes later his grip tightened as he hugged me, I turned to face him and he gave me a kiss then smiled.

"Think anyone heard last night?" He asked smirking.

"I don't think so." I replied smirking back.

"Well at lest I know you enjoyed it."

"Yeah and I think it's a new record." I replied looking at the clock which read one p.m.

"Kitten look we slept half the day away."

"I don't blame us." I said getting out of bed. "I'm off to my room to get clothes and shower ok."

Before he spoke I teleported to my room, naked and with my clothes form last night in my hand. After I grabbed some clothes I headed for the shower, when I was done and clothed I walked out of my room and stretched again. At that moment Logan walked out of his room his hair still damp. He seen me stretching and took the opportunity to hug me and kiss me, when he pulled away he gave me the most loving look I had seen.

"I love you too Logan."

"I hate when you read my mind sometimes love."

"And I love seeing the look on your face when I do it."

I said while hugging him and getting out of his grip. I then proceeded down the hall rubbing my hungry stomach; Logan who must have sensed my hunger followed a few steps behind. Once in the kitchen there were only tow or three people in there. One of which were Sabretooth, I looked at Logan and grabbed his hand and told him telepathically he's not worth it. Logan knew as much as I did that Sabre wouldn't touch me because I was Logan's mate.

"Logan any idea of what we should eat?" I asked looking into the fridge.

"None kitten." He said.

"Log aren't you a huge help." He smiled and kissed me.

I gave up on what to find and grabbed an apple and started eating it. Just as I was about to take another bite Kayla walked in I waved at her.

"About time you're up I was bored."

"Sorry about that Kayla I had a rough night last night," this caused Logan to stifle a laugh then take a bite of my apple. "Hey that was mine."

"Would you like it back?"

"No thanks, well Kayla since I'm up now want to do something."

"Yes, yes I would."

"This one doesn't include boys does it?"

"No Sam you and I are going to do girly things."

"Yay!"

Logan looked at me as if asking me if it was ok I nodded. Kayla and I at first just walked around the premises before sitting down under a tree, I Smiled when I realized this was the same tree I was under when Logan kissed me. I then felt something weird, Kayla looked at me and she knew something was wrong.

"Sam what's wrong?"

"I don't know I have two feelings, one is that feeling I had the last time something bad happened and the other one feels like something's different with me."

"Hmm that's odd."

"I know."

We then sat there in a comfortable silence until I felt like I was going to be sick. I quickly stood up and ran to the woods where I eventually did get sick. Kayla came to my side shortly after I finished emptying my stomach.

"You alright Sam you were fine just a minute ago?"

"Yeah, but I don't know what came over me."

"Maybe we should see Hank?"

"I think we should."

We eventually made it to the little hospital room downstairs; after I thought I was going to be sick a couple of more times. Kayla then did all the explaining for me just in case, he then decided he'd take some test to see what was wrong. After an hour of sitting in that room Hank came back in with a huge smile on his face.

"Clearly what's wrong with me can't be serious?"

"It better not be." Kayla said defensively.

"Don't worry Kayla it seems your friend here is with child."

My jaw dropped and Kayla spit out the water she just took a sip of.

"What?" Kayla and I said at the same time.

"Yes there's no denying it, you are pregnant Sam, and it's Logan's I presume." I nodded my head.

"Oh god how's Logan going to take this?" I said.

"Don't worry Sam I know Logan he'll be happy, I'll come with you so you can tell him that way if he goes to harm you I'll hurt him."

Kayla said reassuringly, I gave her a wide smile and after we said thanks to Hank we were off to find Logan. We managed to find Logan sitting on the couch talking to Rogue, Bobby and Remy. I bit my lip as he looked at me.

"Sam is there something wrong?" He said sounding worried and standing up. He put his hands on my hips.

"Nothings wrong." I said a little nervously.

"Then what is it?" He asked. I grabbed his hands and put hem on my stomach.

"I'm pregnant Logan."

Even though he looked stunned I knew he was really happy. I heard the other three say congrats and I said thanks just before Logan pulled me into a hug.

"We're going to have to be extra careful now and no more defence classes with me ok."

"I have no problem with that what so ever Log."

"Well," said Remy his thick French accent floating through the air, "I say we throw a little party for Sam and Logan."

"That would be nice." I said.

The party lasted well into the night, when Logan and I made it to his room we were exhausted. Though as I was falling asleep I still had a bad feeling and Xavier saying that the worst was yet to come.