Angels and Demons

Renegades

Demon, Hell hound, Soul Eater, Werewolf, Chupacabra, Shape Shifter, Windego, beast, black dog and various other cruel names including a Monster. Shane had hidden the fact that it was Ruby who became the demon and killed her parents. He had said it was Danny’s rival that burned the house and a panther that had killed their parents. Ruby soon found out that she was becoming the demon and had a mental break down. Thanks to Shane, she was kept from serious depression. However, to keep from being traced back to the demon’s attacks, Shane and Ruby had to stay on the move.
Shane flopped on the bed and sighed loudly. “Oh dis bed is comfy.”
“Shane get off of me!” Ruby’s cries were muffled by the blankets.
“You think they got more beds with built in sisters?” Shane teased.
A muffed response came up from the bed. Shane laughed and rolled over beside his little sister. He started to laugh as Ruby rolled onto her back and sat up.
“You over grown goose!” Ruby shot. “Ever heard of a diet?”
“Aw Cherie” Shane frowned. “I’m sorry you make a great pillow”
Ruby growled and yelled at him while chucking a pillow at his head. Thus began a chase around the hotel room with Ruby tripping over the spilled blankets and face planting into the pillow.
“Good thing you had dat softy” Shane smiled and crouched down beside her.
“Good thing you’re my brother” Ruby rolled over. “Or I’d bite you”
“Sorry,” Shane shrugged. “I don’t want no rabies”
Ruby hit him in the face with her pillow and stood up. Shane walked over to the window and looked out at the Atlanta, Georgia cityscape. “I always dreamed of travlin around the world. But I never thought it’d be this soon. Or for these reasons”
“Least ya getta see our beautiful country. Cause I ain’t travelin no world. Just the US.” Shane smiled and wrapped his arm around his sister.
Ruby softly laughed. “Thanks for sticking with me, Angel.” Her stomach growled and she stared off into the city. “Can we go get something to eat?”
“Of course” Shane said. “C’mon”