Status: Active

19 You and Me

"All roads—they lead me here."

Lacy stood up, pushed the tears away and ran to her living room windows. She looked down and saw John standing outside of the building.

He had a hand on the back of his neck, a trait she had known he used to do when he was upset.

She sighed and leaned her head against the glass. She pushed open the window without thinking what she was doing, she stuck her head out into the cool air.

“O’Callaghan,” Lacy yelled.

He turned and looked up.

“Get back up here,” She said before closing the window and shaking her head. “What the hell did I do?” She asked as she went and opened the door.

John walked up the stairs and into her apartment a couple minutes later.

“What are you doing here?” Lacy asked again.

“Well, you told me to come here,” He said shrugging off his black jacket.

Lacy raised an eyebrow and shook her head. “John.” She said.

He sighed and sat on the same spot on the couch.

“Okay, sorry,” He said raising his hands. “We got back in town on Saturday, and I was at home, talking with my mom, and she brought you up.” He said looking at her.

Lacy closed her eyes and sat down on the other end of the couch.

“And we got to talking about when they met you for the first time,” He said, his voice began to grow quiet.

Lacy looked up at the tall boy and felt her eyes water up.

“And I’ve realized how much I’ve missed you,” He said. “I’ve missed us, and I want you back.”

“John,” Lacy said.

“Lace, I know.” He said standing and walking toward her. “I know I’ve hurt you so bad. But you’re home for me, and I need you back.” He knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hands.

“Please,” John whispered. “Give me one more chance.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the next chapter is going to go back in time, just letting you know now.

Thank you to arizonaskies and m-attie for commenting and recommending, as well as M.o.n.s.t.e.r. for the recommendation.

You guys make my day!

Let me know what you think!