Status: Active

19 You and Me

"This is the last time I'm asking you this,"

“Lacy, come on,” John said smiling at the 19-year-old. She looked over her shoulder into her big mirror at the boy.

“What John?” She asked as she put down her curling iron.

“You like me, I like you, why can’t you be my girlfriend?” He was sitting on the edge of her bed. His fingers playing with the loose threads of the comforter.

“I need to be wooed when you ask me John, you know this.” She said shrugging one bare shoulder. She put a bobby pin into her hair, holding back a couple of curls. “I like romance,” She said spinning toward him.

He sighed and flopped the top half of his body against the plush blanket. “You’re killing me,” He mumbled.

She smiled and shook her head. Walking to him, she slipped in between his skinny jean clad legs.

“I’m not killing you,” She said.

He looked up at her closeness, and smiled. Leaning up, he put his calloused hands on her hips, his thumbs under her soft shirt rubbing circles on her bare skin.

“No, you’re not. You’ve waken me up actually," He said smiling softly.

She grinned and kissed his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let her fingers play with the ends of his hair.

He looked up into her eyes and smiled. “Lacy, there’s no other girl I want to spend my nights with, there’s no one else I want to drink coffee with in the mornings. I can’t think of watching movies and cuddling with anyone else. I can't picture anyone else standing backstage watching my gigs. Lacy,” He paused to see her smiling. “Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?”

“Why, yes O’Callaghan, I’d love to be your girlfriend.” She said grinning.

He leaned up and kissed her soft pink lips. “That’s good you said yes.”

“Why is that?” She asked tilting her head.

“That was the last time I was going to ask.” He said with a straight face before laughing.

She smacked his arm and pushed him back onto the bed before leaving the room. He got up and chased after his new girlfriend.

“I was kidding!” He yelled after her and she entered the kitchen to grab coffee.

“I know, you’d ask me a million times if you had to.” She said sliding him a cup across her kitchen counter.

He winked before taking a sip of the warm beverage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so the next chapter is going back to normal time.
What did you guys think about this chapter? I actually enjoyed writing it, so I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Thank you again to my readers for taking the time out of your day to check it out!