Status: the more you comment the faster i'll update (probably)

Nothing Personal

I Fought it For a Long Time Now

Alex and Jack had been going on regular dates two or three times a week now for the past month. It was the first week of September, a month since they had their first date at Jack’s apartment, and Jack was getting anxious because they kept getting close to hint sex and never actually getting there because something kept getting in the way.

However now Jack was determined. He was on his way to pick Alex up from his house to take him out for a walk. Simple enough, except this walk was going to subtly lead to them going to Jack’s. Jack walked up the path to Alex’s front door; the concrete littered with decaying leaves all different shades of orange and brown.

He knocked and waited, taking two steps back to make space between him and the door. “Hi.” Alex greeted, stepping out of his house with a scarf in his hand. “I was going to wait outside for you but you beat me.”

Jack laughed and shrugged, “Wouldn’t want you to wait in the cold.”

Alex stepped closer to Jack, hands going to hold his hips. “Thanks for your concern.” He kissed him quickly, then pulled away and wrapped his scarf around his neck. “So that walk?”

They walked for a good hour around parks and along pretty rivers. When they both began to get hungry Jack took his plan into action and offered the idea of going to his place to eat and rest. (Their feet were a little sore from all the walking.)

"That sounds great." Alex agreed, nodding with his hands shoved into his jacket pockets for warmth. His scarf was tucked into his jacket and it was just so adorable Jack could hardly take it. It didn’t help that he was wearing fingerless gloves either.

Jack didn’t voice this however, and instead he wrapped his arm around the shorter, pulling him closer to ‘keep warm’. “I have hot chocolate.”

"With cream and marshmallows?" Alex looked up at him with a puppy dog eyes.

Jack chuckled, “It wouldn’t be hot chocolate if I didn’t.”

At Jack’s Alex got himself comfortable on the couch while Jack took two mugs out of the cupboard. He had plenty of food now, and his apartment was almost tidy with the help of Alex. “Do you want to watch a movie?” Jack asked as he watched the kettle boil, two teaspoons of hot chocolate powder in the mugs.

"Sure which one?"

"Home Alone?"

Alex groaned. “We’ve watched that twice already.”

"Home Alone 2?"

Sighing Alex nodded. “If it’ll shut you up,”

Jack put his plan into action when the movie was nearly over. Already in his position, cuddled up to his boyfriend, he rested his hand on the others thigh. It went unnoticed though and so Jack stepped it up a bit by moving his hand to the inside of his thigh, a little higher up than before. That got his attention.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked, a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Nothing…" Jack feigned innocence, pulling his head away from Alex’s shoulder to look at him properly.

"Uhu," Alex was watching him, eyes accusing, "nothing. So your hand isn’t trying to make its way to my crotch?" Jack shook his head no as response. "Well then my lips aren’t about to kiss yours." Alex leant down and kissed Jack, despite what he had just said, hands holding his cheeks. Jack smirked and moved his hand that wasn’t on Alex’s thigh to his cheek, holding him there. He kissed back as forcefully and Jack was silently celebrating that he was getting what he had wanted. Alex clearly wanted it too as his hands had moved to Jack’s shirt hem, playing with it casually. The hint was obvious.

"You don’t have to ask." Jack laughed as he pulled away from the kiss and helped Alex pull his shirt over his head. Jack pressed his lips to the others neck and nudged his legs open with his knee, keeping it firm against his crotch. Alex moaned in frustration as Jack pulled away to stand up but it quickly disappeared when he began unbuttoning his jeans.

Alex followed his lead and awkwardly freed himself from his own jeans, discarding them on top of Jack’s. Upon noticing Jack’s stare he smirked and brought a hand to his cock, after removing his boxers, pumping it slowly, teasing Jack.

Jack couldn’t take it any longer and sat back down beside Alex. He nudged the smaller males hand away and replaced it with his own, beginning to stroke his swelled cock. Alex whimpered Jack’s name as he bucked up into the others strokes. Alex whined his name.

"Yes, Alex?" Jack sped up his movements making the elder groan and clutch at the back of the couch.

"I want you."

“Are you sure?" Jack asked, a smirk forming. He bit his lip when he felt the warmth of pre-cum.

Alex nodded firmly, “Definitely.” He panted.

Jack muttered that he’d only be a few seconds and disappeared from Alex’s view, returning with a bottle of lube in his hand only a minute later. He coated his fingers in it and motioned for Alex to lie back. He gave him one more look for conformation before he gently pushed his finger in Alex’s entrance, pushing it in deep. When Alex told him it was okay he added a second one and began scissoring, stretching him.

Alex spread his legs wider as Jack removed his fingers and positioned himself, "Ready?” Alex nodded. Jack began thrusting slowly at first and while he held Alex’s waist firmly Alex was grabbing a hold of his shoulders.

"Jack," He gasped as Jack began grinding inside him, "Jack h-harder, please. Please, Jack…" His mouth hung open every time Jack hit his sweet spot, and high-pitched moans came out alongside his mumbles for Jack to keep going.

"Alex," Jack breathed, slowing his thrusts, "I want you to say some bad words for me."

Alex couldn't manage to get anything out though; he was too busy concentrating on how teasing Jack was being. He got a hold of his breathing enough to say, "What do you want me to say? Something about how you're hot and sexy,” He paused to make sure he was looking Jack in the eye, “and that your cock feels so good inside me.”

Jack smirked at his boyfriend’s choice of words, leaning down and kissing him, pausing his thrusts to do so, speaking between kisses, “Since when were you a slut?”

Alex let out a breathy laugh, “Since you asked me to come to your apartment for dinner.”

Jack made a face to show he was offended (but not really) and began thrusting into the smaller male again, making the other moan and halt in his laughter. Jack pressed a kiss to Alex’s neck before whispering in his ear, “You’re my slut.” He grunted as he came inside Alex, the elder releasing too after stroking himself a few more times, whimpering. Jack pulled out of Alex gently and grabbed the blanket that had ended up discarded onto the floor.

"I need a shower.” Alex complained, sounding tired and annoyed as Jack's cum leaked out of his hole and onto the once clean couch. They were lucky that there was also a blanket covering the couch.

“We both do.” Jack agreed, stretching his sore muscles.

“Separately,” Alex stressed, rolling his eyes at Jack’s pout.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is sucky and forced bc i'm forcing myself to write but yay my october break from college starts thursday