Status: the more you comment the faster i'll update (probably)

Nothing Personal

Three PM On My Feet and Staggering

It was three PM in Alex’s house. He and his friends were packed into the small space and he and Jack were sat at his island counter with empty, half full, and unopened bottles of liquor surrounding them. Colourful plastic shot glasses were littered around the room, some broken from being forgotten by their previous owner. "No, Alex," Jack said, stopping him from taking a margarita. Jack had smelt them, and if there was even a trace of margarita in the tequila, he'd have been surprised.

"You’re so lame," Alex giggled as he finished the end of his third beer. "Cass and Lisa get to take shots why can’t I?" Alex's smile had Jack sighing and taking the boy's hand, slipping off his chair and going over to the kitchen table where the salt and lime resided.

“Because you’re the lightest lightweight I’ve ever met.” He rolled his eyes at his boyfriends pout. He tried to ignore the eyes boring into him, but failed, and felt his resolve dissolving. "One,” Jack stressed after giving in.

Alex didn't want to lick salt off a girl’s chest and so he turned to Jack hopefully, eyes wide with innocence. “Jack?”

"Do I have to?"

"Please?" Alex insisted, pressing a soft kiss to the sober boy’s lips. Jack kissed Alex back, ignoring the heavy taste of alcohol, and moving his hand to hold Alex's jaw to pull him in closer.

They only pulled apart from their small make-out session when Matt, one of Alex's close friends, put his finger in his mouth, pretending to gag. Alex glared at him and pushed himself away from Jack. "Where's the tequila?" Jack pulled his shirt up as Alex was handed a full shot glass and a slice of lime. He heard Jack's mumbles of why his boyfriend could make him do this completely sober but he ignored it, concentrating on getting the salt in a reasonable line after Jack had laid down. He tipped his head back and swallowed the harsh liquid. He made a face at the taste and exhaled, bending his head down and let the flat of his tongue make contact with Jack’s skin.

The bitterness of the salt was the first thing he tasted but it didn’t take long for the heat of Jack’s body to take over it. Once the salt was gone, Jack tried to sit up but he was pushed back and then Alex was licking over his nipples. Jack held his shoulders to push him off as he felt the eyes of their friends bore into them with astonishment.

"Stop it.” Jack asserted, pushing his boyfriend off him.

"But Jack don’t you want to have some fun?”

“You’re going to bed. Alone.”

Alex ignored him, "I don't want to sleep. I want you to fuck me until I'm screaming-”

"Oh my god,” Jack pulled himself to his feet and took Alex with him, the other stumbling and grabbling to hold his boyfriends shoulders for support.

"You want me too.” Alex mumbled as he let himself be pulled to his own bedroom, their friends being left to do what they pleased. All valuables had been hidden so there was no worries of anything too important being broken.

"Alex, you're drunk."

"I want you to blow me and then I want you to fuck me."

"I'm not about to take advantage of you while you’re drunk."

"Why? There are people all over each other in the other room and my boyfriend won’t even touch me. I just want you to touch me."

He sounded so upset and defeated and Jack couldn’t take it. So instead of pushing him away again he closed his bedroom door behind them and pushed the shorter man against the wall. They kissed heatedly until Jack dropped to his knees and his fingers went to work on undoing Alex’s jeans. After the jeans and boxers were down and Alex had awkwardly kicked them away Jack took him into his mouth. Alex’s head fell backward against the wall as he made all the right sounds that spurred the other on. Jack's tongue worked the underside of Alex's cock and licked across the head as Alex drew closer.

"Jack, Jack, please," Alex moaned softly. He inhaled sharply as his hips bucked forward of their own accord.

Jack pulled off of Alex long enough to look up long enough to say, with swollen lips, "Do that again. Fuck my mouth," He growled voice low and desperate. Alex's fingers gripped Jack’s hair and he nodded. Jack opened his mouth and Alex was there instantly, his hips moving forward in needy thrusts. Jack knew he was close so he grabbed his hips to steady them, pulling away. In an instant Jack was up and turning Alex against the wall. It only took him a moment to undo his jeans and pull them off. He spit on his palm and after a few thrusts through his hand Jack was lining himself up and pushing himself into Alex in hard, quick thrusts.

Alex cried out, eyes screwed tightly as he didn’t even bother keeping his voice down. "Jack please. Please I just... fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want you- yes, just like that." The rest of the party could not be heard by the two men as they were wrapped up in each other. The only indicator that there were still people around was the thump of the bass from Alex’s stereo.

Alex was coming then, the hand of his that wasn’t holding himself up against the wall catching it as he continued to stroke himself sloppily. He cried out and pushed back against Jack, who was grabbing Alex's hips and coming too, inside of him. Alex was grinning as he turned around to kiss Jack. “Bed time,”

***

Jack woke up to Alex retching in his bathroom at six in the morning. Shaking his head he got out of bed and entered the cold room, sighing as he knelt down on the tiled floor and started rubbing slow circles on his back. "I hate to tell you I told you so…”

“Shut up.” Alex mumbled, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, grimacing as he slumped against Jack. "I'm never drinking tequila again."