Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah.

You Always Come Back

Tara and I had been best friends since we met in high school. Our lives together wasn't really far from drink, smoke, and sex. Uh-huh, we've done that for a lot of times; but we weren't dating... Like seriously.

And now I was trying to change it.

"You want to stop?" Tara asked, switching channels-to-channels.

"Yeah. I mean, we've done this for too many times."

"You were the one who asked for it at the first time."

"I know..."

"But I'm cool with that."

I looked at her that was sitting beside me.

"It's okay if you want to stop; I'm cool with that," she said, not removing her eyes from the TV.

"Really?" I said, really surprised. Sure thing I knew Tara was always a calm and a cold girl, but I was still suprised because doing that was like, our routine.

She nodded and looked at me. "Why?"

"Just... I didn't expect that."

She raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

"Well," I said, standing up from the sofa."I gotta go; an evening party at Robert's."

"Okay, see you later," she said as I walked towards the door and went outside her apartment.
_______________________________________________________________________

It's been three weeks since I haven't met Tara, although we always talked on phone. Ugh, I missed her. I was miserable.

"Ronnie Radke, come to drink the beer," Max sung. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm not in the mood, Max," I said, staring at him.

"That's weird," he said. "Smoke?"

I shook my head.

"NOOOOO!!!" he shouted. "SOMEONE TOOK RONNIE AWAAAAAAY!!!"

"Max, shut up."

"What's wrong?" he asked and sat next to me with a can of his favorite drink in his hands.

"Three weeks since I haven't met Tara and I felt lonely."

"Lonely? That's a funny word," he said; his words were a little bit slurred.

"Please tell me you're not drunk," I said, buried my face in my hands.

"Just a little," he said, sipping his drink. "Go see her if you're lonely."

"I can't—If I see her, I can't stand myself."

"But you want to see her."

I stared at him.
_______________________________________________________________________

I rang the bell and she opened the door few moments later.

"I thought you don't want to do it again," she said, leaning on the door.

"I don't. I just wanna see if you're okay."

"I'm fine, thank you. I got a client, so bye," she said, closing the door.

I stared at her door for a few moments and left the building. She haven't changed... At all. Still the calm and the cold Tara I've known.

I walked toward the elevators and pressed the 'down' arrow button. The elevator dinged and it opened, and a brunette girl walked out from the elevator. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I never see you around here anymore," she suddenly said.

I looked at her, confused.

"I used to see you in this building for like, almost everyday," she smiled.

"Yeah—Yeah. But I'm kinda busy with my job so I'm not around here anymore."

"You have a friend in here?"

I nodded and said, "Best friend actually. Tara Carles, room 1206?"

"Ohh, her. She's a good neighbor, although she's kinda --sorry-- slutty."

I laughed and said, "She is."

"I'm Laura," she said, "And you?"

"Ronnie."

She smiled once more and said, "Nice meeting you. And I think my brother is waiting for me so I think I should go."

"Okay—I think I should too."

We shared goodbyes and she went to her flat. I pressed the 'down' arrow and waited until one of the elevators dinged. I went inside as it opened.

Laura, a one smiley girl...
_______________________________________________________________________

I met Laura often; not only in the apartment building, but also everywhere. She could randomly showed up from nowhere and said hi to me. Honestly, she sometimes freaked me out.

Our relationship grew like what I had with Tara, but we did it not as often as Tara and I.

But still, I always thought Tara was the best.

And then as Laura left to Paris for her job, I felt lonely again. I didn't know why I fought a lot with my band mates these days; I didn't even know the reason.

Robert landed a punch on me. I fell on the ground and replied his punch. We kept fighting and fighting until Max and Monte came to stop us. Max held me and Monte held Robert.

"Guys, stop—STOP!!" Max shouted.

Robert and I stopped fighting and we threw glares on each other.

"Why are you fighting?" Monte asked.

I released myself from Max's grip, still glaring at Robert.

"You know what, I quit. I quit this band," I said and left them.
_______________________________________________________________________

I stared at her door and rang the bell. I heard a door was opened inside, and footsteps that were walking towards the front door. And then the door was opened, and I saw the figure I always missed.

Tara raised an eyebrow at me.

"I can't do anything without you; I need you so much," I said.

She looked down as she smiled, and then looked up to me. She grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and kissed me.

"I know, you love to resist; it only takes us a kiss," she said after she pulled apart.

I kissed her and replied, "I just love to hate you."

I put my hand on her back and the other one on her waist, while she had her hands on both of my cheeks. The kisses turned out into a make-out session. She moved one of her hands and I felt she was opening her front door wider.

I felt she was smiling between the kisses and she said, "Once you had me, you always come back."
♠ ♠ ♠
inspired by and title taken from Situations - Escape the Fate

i never heard craig singing in ETF, but now i think he's pretty cool with them. i'm still sad that ronnie quits :'[ *sniff sniff* anywho, he goes on his own way and so do ETF. still, i miss ronnie....

xoxo'sdinda weekendwarriors