Status: This is based on a true story. Hope that you enjoy it. It does have my own little twists.

Nine Months

Month Three

THREE MONTHS

It’s the first day of October and it’s surprisingly a little chilly out today. I really don’t feel like climbing out of bed and going to school, plus my belly is starting to show, and everyone just constantly stares at me.

Of course I knew this was going to happen, but in order to have my parents start to even consider forgiving me, I promised them I would go to school up until the last minute, and then finish school even when I have my baby. I have two more months until I find out if I am having a boy or a girl.

I toss the covers off of me and turn my alarm off even before it goes off and grab a towel and go into my bathroom connected to my room. I turn the shower on hot and undress, sitting my clothes on the toilet, I look at myself in the mirror and turn to the side. I place my hand on my small bump that is forming and I smile.

Even though it’s such bad timing, I can’t wait to meet my baby, and hold my baby in my arms. The baby is something special that Matt and I will share together. I just hope that he will actually get to be there for the birth of our child.

I climb under the water and pull the curtain closed. The warm water running down my body relaxes me and I am able to finally start waking up. I didn’t realize how much my body aches until now. It’s because of the life forming inside of me that now my body is changing.

Once I am finished showering and drying off I change into my bra and panties, and then black skinny jeans and a sweat shirt that says Normal people scare me. I put on a bandana and my bangs in front of it and my hair up in a ponytail. My studded black chucks as well. I grab my purse and cell phone and head downstairs.

When I walked into the kitchen my brother is sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of captain crunch. I smile a little remembering him always saying that he’s going to be the captain of all crunches.

Like I have for the past three months, I walk to the fridge get out the milk and pour myself a glass ignoring my brother just as he does me. It kills me because I miss having my big brother.

Jimmy stands up and walks to the kitchen sink putting his bowl in it. He walks over beside me and looks at me. He then pulls me into his arms and hugs me I sit my glass of milk down and wrap my arms around my brothers’ waist and I cry. I cry harder than I have ever before. This is all I wanted was just to have my brother back. I don’t know what this is, but I wasn’t going to object to this.

Jimmy pulls apart and looks at me. “I love you Emilee…I want you to know that. I am sorry that I have been such an ass to you. I was just upset and hurt that my best friend betrayed me. But I know how much he loves you. The ones that I am truly mad at are mom and dad for putting him in jail.” He says and kisses my head and wipes my tears.

“It’s alright Jimbo. I understand. It just hurt that you were so mean to me. You can’t take back all those mean things that you said to me agreeing with all the kids making fun of me...” I say looking up at him.

“I know and I am so sorry that I even did that. That’s not me. I will do whatever I have to do to make it up to you.” He hugs me again and kisses the top of my head.

“Lets go to school.”

By the time lunch was here, I was more than thrilled to go to the lunch room, I practically knocked over everyone to get there. I’m tired, and kids picking on me are really getting on my nerves.

“Hey girl are you alright?” Leanna asks as I sit down beside her. I sit my phone on the table and sigh.

“Not really. I am so sick of being picked on. So what I’m pregnant, it happened, get over it. Why can’t anyone let me alone?” I ask she shrugs her shoulder.

She goes to answer me when the Dibendetto twins walk over to us and sit in front of us.

“Hey there slut.” Val says. I glare at her and shake my head. Leanna readjusts herself. Trying hard not to punch her.

“What do you want now Valary?” I ask not letting her know that her words are actually hurting me.

The Dibendetto twins, have bleach blonde hair, Valary has a smaller nose and smile, while Michelle has a larger smile and larger nose. That’s how you can tell them apart, because they really do look alike. They are pretty, but the biggest sluts that Huntington Middle School has, and that is sad.

The problem that they have with me and the girls is that, we hang out with the guys. And the guys won’t give either of them the time of day. Michelle is constantly trying to go after Brian, and Brook gets pissed as hell, and has beat her up multiple times because of it. Valary is always trying to sink her claws into Matt. But lucky for her, Matt won’t let me kick her ass, because he said that I don’t need to get expelled too.

“Oh, just checking on the girl who managed to get herself knocked up by MY boyfriend, and her parents put him in jail because of it.”

I roll my eyes. “Val, shut up, he’s never been your boyfriend, and that’s why you’re so pissed off. Because he’s MY boyfriend. And I know that he’s in jail, and it’s a really shitty situation, but it’s really none of your fucking business.” I say and stand up and Val stands up too.

“What are you going to do about it?” She snarls.

“I’m going to walk away before I end up in the jail cell next to matt for killing you.” I say and walk away, Leanna and Sabal right behind me.

Finally home after a long day, my hand on my belly I walk up the steps to my bedroom. I smile seeing a letter from matt on my bed. I sit my purse on the floor beside my bed and go over to my bed plopping down on it. I rip it open and start reading it.

Dear Emilee,

I miss you more than you know right now, and I hope that you and the baby are doing well. I hope things at school aren’t too bad for you, and that you’re staying out of fights with Val.

I laugh. He knows me too well.

I got good news on Monday. Your parents are dropping the charges and with any luck I will be out of here in three months. I won’t miss the birth of the baby, and I will get to see you and hold you again. I can’t wait.

Love you always,

Matt.

Ps… I know that I sound like less of a man….but I really do miss you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emilee's outfit for school http://www.polyvore.com/emilee/set?id=136198097

Thank you to those of you who are reading this. Hope you all enjoy it and will continue to enjoy it. <3