Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

Hardesr part of this is leaving you

After the kiss finally broke. Gerard looked at his wife then looked at the clock. He sighed as ne noticed a slight alteration in her all around color.

"Your dissapearing." He whispered.

"Slowly...But there is still a while."

"Why cant time stop to this very momment?" He said starring out the window to look at the cresent moon. Trying not to cry fo the hundreth time that night.

"Who knows but all I know thats were togeather now." She said putting her head on his shoulder. The next thing she knew they were both laying down. She looked at Gerard who was fighting sleep.

"Gerard you need to sleep."

"No because I know when I wake up you wont be here. And I miss you so goddamn much."

"Gerard. Gerard. Look at me please." So he did as he was told. "I will always be here...just not solid."

"I know but I need you so much right now. And Bella wont grow up with a mother."

"What do you mean she wont grow up with a mother?"

"Your the only person I want to be with."

"But Gerard, you have to move on."

"I know but its hard. Knowing that I could have saved you from Mike. I dont want to go through that kind of pain everytime a look into another womans eyes and I think of getting with them, your face pops into my mind. That makes me think im cheating on you."

"When you wake up, you will think this is a dream but somewhere inside you'll remember that it was real. And that you are not cheating on me. That I want you to move on and find someone new. That I will be protecting you and Bella. And that I will always love you. Now go to sleep and know I love you."

So slowly he fell asleep dreading the fact that he wouldent wake up to her face staring down at him.