Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

You were always born a crime

Amy woke up to find someone in her room. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then the figure moved closer to her. She made sure to be quite so she wouldent startle who ever it was. Then she reached over to turn on the light when she did...

"Frank...what the hell?"

"Hahahaha...I scared you."

"Bite me." She said laying back down and putting the sheet over her head.

"Okay..." He said biting her arm.

"Owww...Frank." She wined punching him in the arm.

"Frank...please. Just let me sleep."

"Alright...but dont forget in 2 weeks is our tour."

"How can I forget, you all remind me."

He laughed. "I have a question for you."

"And I might have an answer." She said sitting back up.

"Do you like Gerard?"

"As a friend." She said simpally. Thank god it was dark in her room. Because she could tell that she was blushing.

"Your lying."

"Promise not to tell?"

"I promise...so...do you?"

"Yes...Frank. I like Gerard."

She could tell that he was jumping up and down. Even in the darkness.
"I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Now...do you like Rebecca?"

"I...no...well...maybe just a little."

"Right...now leave."

"Yes mam'." So he walked out not shutting the door behind him. "Hey Gerard!" Amy shot up and ran to the next room where she knew they both were. Just then Amy bursted in, grabbed Frank by he collor and thankfully Gerard saved him.

"Amy?" Gerard said questionly

"Oh...haha...I thought you were the mouse from my dream." She smiled as convincing as she could.

"Acually...now that your hear...I'll just leave you to be." Frank said getting out of Amy's grasp and shutting the door behind him.

"Hi." Gerard said smiling as he moved over for Amy to sit.

"Hey." She said finally sitting down on his bed.

"Whats up."

"Oh nothing...exept Frank waking me up."

"Yeh...he dose that to alot of people." They both laughed as Gerard wrote some more things in his notebook.

"What you writing?" She asked.

"A new song. Because earlyer in the night Sammie called cryiong saying she wanted me back."

"And are you going to give her a second chance?"

"Fuck no." He said smiling. Then he handed her the notebook with his many songs in it. He pointed to his new song he was writing. "Read it."

"Okay." So she began to read:

The amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
and this vanity I'm breaking, lets me live my life like this
and well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
Oh baby let me in
Well I'll choose the life I've taken, never mind the friends I'm making
and the beauty that I'm faking lets me live my life like this
And well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
Oh baby let me in

And you can cry all you want to, I don't care how much
You'll invest yourself in me, we're not working out (we're not working out)
We're not working out (we're not working out)
And you can't touch my brother and you can't keep my friends
and we're not working out, we're not working out
This time I mean it, never mind the times I've seen it

Well I hope I'm not mistaken by the news I heard from waking
and it's hard to say I'm shaken, by the choices that I make
and well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
Oh baby let me in
Well I'll choose this life I've taken, never mind the friends I'm making
And I get a little shaken, because I live my life like this
And well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
Oh baby let me in

And you can cry all you want to, I don't care how much
You'll invest yourself in me, we're not working out,
We're not working out
And you can't keep my brother, and you won't fuck my friends
and we're not working out, we're not working out
This time I mean it, never mind the times I've seen it

Never again, never, never again

(and you can cry all you want to, I don't care how much you'll invest yourself in me)
ne.. never... never... never again
(and you can cry all you want to, I don't care how much you'll invest yourself)
ne.. never... never... oh baby let me.. oh baby... oh baby
Oh baby let me in
Oh baby let me in
I'm knocking let me in
Oh baby let me in
Oh baby let me in
I'm knocking let me in
Oh baby let me in
Oh baby let me in

"Gerard...this is so good." Amy said handing him back his notebook.

"Thanks." He smiled sweetly. So for a while they talked about there life. Even thought now that they lived under one roof they knew everything about eachother. The next thing Amy knew was she was waking up...in Gerards room. She looked over to see him sleeping still holding his notebook. Then she looked at the clock. It read: 11:34 a.m.

So she rolled off the bed. Not noing she was so close she fell off. The thump woke up a sleeping Gerard. He turned over and looked down.

"Amy what are you doing on the floor?" Gerard asked head over the bed and hair over his face.

"I fell for the floor." She smiled. "Can you help me up...please." She smiled sweetly. A smile that Gerard couldent resist.

"Okay." He sighed out stretching his hand for her to grab. When she grabbed it he picked her up so fast that he flung her back on the bed. And it dosent help that shes light as a feather. "We need to begin to get ready for the tour today."

"How do we get ready?"

"Pack...pay off electricity and gas. Ummm...and get someone to look after the house when were gone."

"Ahhh...packing will be easy." She said brushing her hair away from her eyes.

"Not really...and Rebecca wont be comming."

"Yey...I mean...tear. Why is she not comming with us?"

"Because of school and whatever...shes living with a friend untill we get back."

"Ahhh...bet Franks happy."

"You have no idea..." Then Frank bursts into the room and see's that both there hair is a mess.

"Oh...did I interupt on something." Frank said walking in and messing around with Gerards hair.

"What?"

"Your hair its all messy...both of yours..."

"Fuck off." Gerard said playfully punching him in the stomach. But hard enouch to knock his small body over. That made them all laugh. Gerard helped Frank up and the three of them made there way downstares talking baout stuff they needed to do before the tour began.