Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

Furneral for a loved one

"What...whats wrong?" Gerard said his voice begining to crack.

"We are sorry to inform you that at 6:25 this morning...your daughter passes away." Gerard's eyes begain to tear up.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"What would you like us to do with her?" She asked with sadness for him.

"I want to have a funeral." he said noticing the note on his bedside tabel. After he readthe note he began to cry even more then he did before.

"Okay sir...all you need to do is get the grave stone and the coffen."

"I know...I just went threw it yesterday."

"Oh, im sorry...but may I ask who?"

"My wife...she died. Thats why Bella was premature."

"Oh, im sorry."

"Dont appoligise. The guy who shot her is going to pay."

"Ummm...okay. Well im sorry but I must go. And im sorry for your loss."

"Thank you again. I know you did the best you could."

"Oh would you like the picture of the woman in her incubater."

He thought for a moment. "No...keep it with her."

"Okay...and sorry again."

"Bye." He said hanging up the phone. Then calling the next person he thought of.

"Hello?" A groogy(sp) vice said from over the resever.

"Mikey...its Gerard." He said still crying.

"Gerard? Gerard? Whats wrong?"

"Bella died a little while ago in the hospital."

"Oh my god Gerard...would you like me to come over?"

"If you want. I dont want to disturb(sp) you and Alicia."

"Alicia is out of town. But im comming over."

"Thanks Mikey."

"Gerard, I know you need someone right now. So just sit tight. Oh and I know I havent said this in a while but, I love you bro."

"I love you to." Then he hung up the phone and went down stares. About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Gerard got up and opened it. Mikey came in and wrapped his arms around his brother. The only family he had left. "Dont die on me Mikey...if you do...I'll die right along with you."

"Well Gerard...I dont plan on it." He said still arms around his brother tight. "Just remember that...I love you so much...not only because your the only family I have left, its because...we've been through so much togeather. And even though were still so old. Your my hero."

So as the day went by all of MCR joined Gerard. Noone wanted him to be alone due to previous insedents. Brian as an act to get Gerards mind off everything he set up a tour 3 days after Bella's funeral. All of MCR planned it. The barial site would be right next to Amy's. Gerard wrote what the stone would say:

Bella Marie Candace Way
Febuary 13, 2006-Febuary Febuary 16, 2006
When you go
Just know that I will remember you
If living was the hardest part
We'll then one day be together
And in the end we'll fall apart
Just like the leaves change in colors
Jnd then I will be with you
I will be there one last time now
When you go
Just know that I will remember you.

Ray set up the color of her coffin. It would be white with pink sating lining. And inside would be a picture frame of Gerard and Amy as a reminder for her soul that she had parents who loved her untill the end. Everything was set up for the day of the funeral. For this one only close friends and family would be allowed. Just for security reasons they had hired security guards just to make sure. While getting a drink of water Gerard remembered the note that he found on the bedstand. He though.

'It was only a dream...right?' Then someone got his attention.

"What happens now?" Frank said with a tear in his eye.

"Tour...and only remember how much they both ment to us." Gerard said balling his fists so he wouldent cry.

"I think its to early for touring though. We all need time to soke in what has happened these past two weeks. Two funerals and to deaths. I know that Brian means well...but I think that we should do something in memory of them both." Bob said showing emotion to the situation at hand."

"Bob, thats a great idea. The whole concert is a memory concert. But will the fans like it?" Ray asked.

"If we dont cry in the middle of it...then they will."

"Well Bob...you can cry." Frank began. "Your in the very back because noone loves you." He laughed as Bob got up and punched Frank hard in the arm. "Owww..."

"You deserved that."

"Okay...Bob. We love you...and also the fans. And I say at the very end we do a song just for them. That gives us the right to cry." Mikey said for the first time. Gerard has never seen his brother so upset. He knew why. Mikey loved Amy just like a sister. Both Gerard and Mikey lost so may people in the past few years. There grandma, mom, dad, Gerards real dad (yes mikey and gerard are only half brothers), there only sister (so sorry rebecca). And now Gerards wife and baby.

"Mikey. Are you okay?" Gerard whispered.

"Yeh...but I never thought that everyone would be gone so fast."

"I know...its just the way our life has to play out." Gerard said patting his brother on the shoulder.

"But what song are we going to play in memory of them?" Bob asked.

"Well...ive wrote a new song." Everyone looked at Gerard with the 'Ohhh...must hear.' look. So Gerard went upstares and got his notebook. Then walked down again. He sait down next to his brother and began to sing:

Another sad song, with nothing to say
About a life-long wait for a hospital stay
If you believe that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to you
I waited so long for someone to say
If you can move on
I'll never get you to stay
If you believe that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to you
Another sad song, with nothing to say
About a life-long, wait for a hospital stay
If you believe that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to you

And if you hold on
And need me to stay
You get the hard thoughts
Oh baby just the mistakes
Maybe we'll just
Shut up and play
It never did mean nothing to you
Never did mean...

Another sad song, with nothing to say
About a life-long, wait for a hospital stay
If you believe that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to you

If you would hold on
And need me to stay
You get the hard thoughts
Oh baby just the mistakes
We never really got too much anyways
Yeah, yeah, yeah, just go

Just go, run away
Where did you run
Don't fight it just run away
Let it go...
And when you go, run don't walk
And when you sing, scream don't talk

Another sad song, with nothing to say
About a life-long
Wait for a hospital stay
We never really got too much anyways

Another sad song with nothing to say
About a life-long, wait for a hospital stay
Maybe we'll just shut up and play.
You never really got it
No you never really got it at all