Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

Running as fast as we can, do you think we'll make

When they finally got there they didn’t realize how big it really was. It was huge!

“Why dose it always have to be a red carpet event?!” Frank said jumping out of the limo.

“To make everyone else feel special.” Gerard said looking over to the shaking Amy. “Hey you okay.”

“At my graduation I tripped and fell right in front of the entire student body. And I don’t wanna fall again.” She laughed as Gerard helped her out of the limo.

“Don’t worry,” He whispered into her . “You wont fall.”

“And how do you know that?” Amy said putting her hand on her hip.

“Because.” Gerard said putting his arm around her waist. “Im Gerard Way.”

“EGOTISTICAL!!!” Ray yelled as Bob shoved him out of the limo.

“No. Its because I promised I wont let any thing bad happen to you.” He smiled at her as they made there way up the carpet. Amy was blinded by all the camera flashes. Then one asked,

“Can we just get a shot of the band?” Gerard was just about to say no but Amy spoke before him.

“Yah, go ahead.” She turned to look at Gerard while walking out of the camera flashes, with Rebecca. While they were…well Gerard was being the normal camera whore. Amy and Rebecca watched from the side. Just then Amy felt somebody behind her. The persons hand reached out and brushed the back of her neck making her hairs stand on end. She quickly turned around but no one was there.

“Amy.” Rebecca whispered as the guys were finally getting done. “Are you okay.”

“Yeh, just felt something that’s all.” She said looking at her friend giving the best smile she could. Finally the guys walked over. Gerard once again put his hand around Amy’s waist as they made there way up to the doors. The doorman opened the doors for them. Everyone was taken back. It was white and black.

“Now Frank.” Gerard said walking threw the place to find there table.

“Yeh?” He said looking at his friend.

“Try to act semi-normal.” Gerard said as everyone laughed. Everyone but Frank. He came up next to Gerard and smacked him hard on the arm. Gerard just shook it off as they finally found there table. Labeled My Chemical Romance. They all took there seats as some old friends came up to greet them.

“Gerard Fucking Way! How the hell have you been?” An old voice said from behind him.

“Bert Fucking McCracken, I’ve been well. How about yourself?” Gerard said turning around to face his long time friend.

“Holding up.” He said looking at Amy who was talking to Bob at the moment. “And who would she be?”

“That’s Amy.”

“Oh what happened to what’s her face?”

“Cheated on me. Plane and simple.”

“Ahhh…but you still wont say who Amy is.”

“Just think you tard.”

“Huh? Ohhhhhh…” Then he whispered under his breath. “Damn.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing.” He tried to act all innocent.

“Right. Well its nice to see you again.”

“You too.” Bert said walking away.

“Will My Chemical Romance come up on stage.” The announcer sad just as they all got there food. All of the band just looked at each other and sighed. As they made there way up to the stage, Gerard saw someone and stopped. It was Sammie, with someone else that seemed familiar. But Gerard just shrugged his shoulders and walked up on stage.

“I thought we didn’t have to perform tonight?” Frank said putting his guitar strap over his head.

“When do you learn, every event we do we gotta perform.” Bob said sitting down .

“Bobs right.” Gerard said walking up to the microphone. :So what song are we going to do?”

“Its not a fashion statement, it’s a death wish.” Frank said ready to play.

“Okay lets begin with that.” Gerard said laughing. So the band began to play:

For what you did to me,
and what I'll do to you,
you get, what everyone else gets,
you get a lifetime

Let's go!

Do you remember that day when we met
you told me this gets harder
well it did
been holding on forever,
promise me that when I'm gone you'll kill my enemies,
the damage you've inflicted temporary wounds
I'm coming back from the dead and I'll take you home with me
I'm taking back the life you stole

We never got that far,
this helps me to think all through the night
bright lights that, won't kill me now, or tell me how
just you and I, your starless eyes remain.

Hip Hip Hooray for me, you talk to me, but would you kill me in my sleep
lay still like the dead
from the razor to the rosary
we could lose ourselves
and paint these walls in pitchfork red

I will avenge my ghost with every breath I take
I'm coming back from the dead and I'll take you home with me
I'm taking back the life you stole

This hole that you put me in
wasn't deep enough
and I'm climbing out right now
you're running out of places to hide from me
when you go
just know that I will remember you
if living was the hardest part
we'll then one day be together
and in the end we'll fall apart
just like the leaves change in colors
and then I will be with you
I will be there one last time now

when you go
just know that I will remember you

I lost my fear of falling
I will be with you
I will be with you

After the song was over everyone clapped and cheered. Just then Gerard said into the microphone. “Will Amy Lee please come up to the stage.”

‘What the hell dose Gerard have planned for me now?’ Amy said as she made her way up to the stage. “Gerard? What are you doing?”
“Ive hurd you sing, now you have to sing in front of everyone.”

“But Gerard.”

“No buts, now come on you’ll do great.” He whispered in her ear as he handed her the microphone. She looked at him and began to sing,

Even in death

As she got half way threw the song, someone from her past saw her. He gave a satisfied smile and said to him self…

“Now I wont have to waist my time looking for you.” He made his way up to the front so she could see him. His eyes pierced her like daggers. When she finally looked to where he was standing she froze in complete fear.

‘Oh god, please…not now. Not when im finally happy. Please, just let this be a dream.’ She said blinking but he was still there. Her breath quickened as he stepped closer to the stage. Gerard watched her from the backstage, noticing something was wrong he made his way up to her and whispered in her ear:

“Hey, whats wrong?”

“L-look up front.” She said shaking as he made his way up front. He looked down noticing the figure looking at a scared Amy smiling. Mike.

Gerard’s eyes widen. In fear for the one he loved. Mike moved closer to the stage. Gerard stepped back and grabbed Amy’s hand, and just began to run.

“Where the fuck are they go-” Bob said as Mike ran past them.

“I think that answers your question.” Ray said moving hair from his face.

Gerard and Amy kept on running. Not letting go of each others hands they ran for what seemed like forever, untill they reached a dark gap in the wall. Almost immediately he pressed Amy against the wall. Then Gerard got in front of her. She laid her head on his shoulder, as Gerard pulled her in close. Protecting her with his life. He felt his shoulder getting wet from her tears.

“Amy.” he whispered pulling her closer then before, rocking her back and forth trying to calm her down.

“Im sorry.” Amy said her voice muffled from his shirt.

“Why are you sorry?”

“If it wasent for me, you wouldn’t be running.”

“Your worth it. But man I really need to stop smoking.” He gave a small laugh. “But really, your worth everything.”

Just then a shadow fully incased them.

“You cant hide for long.” He said moving closer to them. “You will be with me again.” He said coming behind Gerard. Just then Mike grabbed his shoulder. In that instant Gerard turned around and punched Mike in the face, grabbed Amy’s hand and ran. They ran back to the ball room. Frank looked at them.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” He asked getting up from his seat.

“Everyone get back to the limo.” Gerard said breathing heavy.

“What? Why? Whats going on?” Mikey asked walking next to them.

“My ex, he’s psycho.” Amy said, her cheeks red and legs wobbly

“Okay…” Bob said getting up from his seat.

“Come on, we really gotta leave.” Gerard said pulling up Ray by the ear.

“Owww…what the hell….im not in catholic school!” Ray said as Frank laughed. “Whats so funny?”

“My teachers did that to me for so many things.”

“Ah huh.” Ray said as they all walked into the limo and drove home. About 10 minutes later, they made it back to the house. As everyone made there way inside, Gerard stopped Amy and pulled her back outside.

“Are you okay?” He whispered.

“Yeh. Why do you ask?” She said, her voice still shaky.

“Because, I just wanna make sure.” He said giving her a soft kiss on the lips before grabbing her hand. “Okay, now lets go inside.”

She nodded as they walked in, seeing everyone on the couch watching “American Idol”. Why they were watching it…they had no clue. But it was something.

“Im going to change.” Amy said as she made her way to the stairs. Just then someone picked her up and flung her over his shoulder. “Gerard, nice ass.”

“Why thank you. That’s why I find so many pics of my ass online.” He laughed as he made his way up the stares.