Sequel: My Teenage Romance
Status: Completed

Rock Star Father

Afterwards

Seeing Celeste and Gerard walking into the bus with Celeste’s tearstained face, Bob asked, “Are you okay?”
“Hmm, well, I just had to do the hardest and most terrible thing I’ve ever done in my life, so, no, I’m not o-bloody-kay!!!” Celeste yelled back, bowing her head to hide the fact that tears were building up in her eyes and ran towards her bed. Bending down she got out her CD player, put in one of the compilations she had made entitled, “When You Feel Like Life Is Evilly Unfair”, chucked on her headphones and started mouthing the words to the first track, MCR’s ‘I’m Not Okay(I Promise)’

“Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out.” She mouthed.
After watching her listen to the whole song and calm down (which she did not know they had, as she was so wrapped up in it) everyone was amazed at how she had controlled the tears sliding down her face because of it. She had seriously rocked out big time!

Lying on her bed, facing sideways, Celeste sobbed with loneliness, emotion because of the songs and confusion, listening to her CD consisting of:
1.My Chemical Romance’s: ‘I’m Not Okay(I Promise)’
2.‘The Ghost Of You’
3.‘Helena’
4.‘Thank You For The Venom’
5.‘To The End’
6.‘You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison’
7.‘Honey, This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough For The Two Of Us’
8.‘Our Lady Of Sorrows’
9. Fall Out Boy's 'Dead On Arrival'
Turning it off after 3 repeated runs of the CD, she sat up, wiping away her tears, making herself presentable to the rest of the bus’s occupants.
“Celeste?” Mikey said gently, sitting next to her on the bed.
“Hi.” Celeste replied softly, as crying always made her have a sore throat and loose her voice slightly. In mutual, uncle-niece, friend-friend understanding they embraced each other. Pulling away and feeling happier, Celeste stood up and they made their way to the front of the bus, where the rest of the band was discussing random things. Sitting between Bob and Frank, she joined the conversation. They started speaking very softly and slowly, but stopped when she told them to stop patronizing her before she threw them off the bus, because she had had enough patronization in her life already. Reasonably far into the conversation, Celeste said, “I feel rebellious. Can we go trash something?”
“We’re nearly at the hotel, we could trash that.” Replied Gerard.
“We did that last time, and got kicked out, remember?” Frank said.
“Only because you locked me out and I nearly broke the door down trying to get in!” Mikey retorted.
“I really need to rock out, forget about the Jetset life, straight-edge life is gonna kill me!” Everyone laughed at this. Then Ray inquired,
“What CD was that you were listening to?” He continued.
“It’s called “When You Feel Like Life Is Evilly Unfair”. It’s a compilation album I made.” She answered bashfully.

“Okay, what’s happening with the gig is that basically you can either go in the mosh pit or stay behind the curtain and watch from there, it’s your choice.” Gerard explained, sitting next to Bob and opposite Celeste.
“I would LOVE to go in the mosh pit; I’ve always wanted to go in one!!” Celeste exclaimed.
“Well then, it’s settled. We’ll meet you back at the dressing room after; I’ll give you a pass so you can get through later.” Gerard agreed.