Innocent or Not?

Gerards memories

Gerard way was never an ordinary kid. Since he was five he knew he hated his parnts and not in the I didn’t get the toy I wanted so I this you kind of was the hope you rot in hell way.

Gerard currently celebrated his seventeenth birthday. He realized he wanted his parents dead gone forever out of his life. He spent the next six months perfecting the plan. Being nice to the people he hated so much for years. The idiot at the pawn shop actually sold me a pistol. It was two weeks before I turned eighteen and I had to do it now. I loaded the gun and slowly crept into my parent’s room. I cautiously took the safety off and aimed the gun straight at my fathers head. When I was sure my aim was perfect I pulled the trigger. He never even had a chance to scream. My mother yelped in surprise. Just as she was about to scream for fear of her life I quickly shot her in the throat. I laughed manically at thier deaths and ran. I hurried over to Rays house and told him I needed a place to stay for the night. When he asked why I told him that I came out to my parents that I’m gay. Yes you heard right GERARD AURTHER WAY is gay. But he seemed to buy my lie and nodded understanding what I was going through. He let me stay the night. I told him I was going to go home and talked to my parents. I hid the gun in my basement in an old box no one would ever look there .Hah! I called the police breaking down into fake sobs. When the police finally arrived had had managed to start actually crying. They filed a report and called my grandmother. I phoned my little brother Mikey at his friends house and told him our parents were dead.

I’ve killed five people since that faithful day. Now that I think about it. It was the greatest success of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really didnt like how it was so I rewrote it and
I think it accually tons better so lets see turns out.
PLEASE COMMENT. Im fuckin begging here

XOXO
Kayla