I'll Be Your Wings

Pleasure into Pain

Damion's POV

I can't believe Gabe's an angel. He seemed so..... un-angel-like. The cocky smile, easy sarcasm and all in all laid back attitude? Plus he healed Rachel's sister? I consider my father's words about them being evil and all they do is destroy. Is that true or is Gabe really what they're like. I hope for the latter to be true as I walk home. I cracked when face to face with the angel... what was it? Raphael? He's freaking terrifying! ;~; Gabe seems to like him but it takes me a while to piece it together. When I do, I feel pretty stupid. "Duh, Gabe... Gabriel. Arch angel" I face palm hard. Brothers, damn... So when Father asked me to kill an angel....... he meant Gabriel. He knew Gabe was near and... oh crap. I stop in mid step. Father will be so pissed off if I tell him that I was friends with Gabe. He'd kill me for sure. I turn and hightail it the other direction until I can wrap my head around this more. I look up to see a glint of gold passing over head. "Gabriel!" I shout but he doesn't hear me. I drop my bag and race for the warehouse. It's a trap! Father always has angel traps around the building. I have to warn Gabe. I really hate the guy for trying to kill me... well actually his brother did. Gabe was kinda cool. I didn't want him dying. Raphael can, screw him, the big jerk. I dash for the warehouse trying to get there before the angel does. Maybe I can reason with my father to let him go if I get Raphael in the traps instead. I burst in to see them just... talking. Gabriel stands, un-trapped talking to my father. I tilt my head in confusion.
"Damion, my boy. Come here" My father coos.
"Damion don't." Gabriel warns. "You're so called father is dick face demon"
I walk over anyways. "Well you're an angel I say"
"Wow. Nice insult" My father sighs. "Damion, his brother tried to kill you. What'd he do?"
I look at Gabe. "You just stood there. You didn't even try to stop him!" I fold my arms and look away. "You're lying. Father's not a demon"
"Oh Gabriel" My father clicks him tongue. "You're hopeless. You can't convince him to go on your side. He's ours and forever will be."
"Yeah ok" Gabriel says and kind of flips my father off while rubbing his eye with the middle finger. I find it really funny actually but hold it in. This moment is a bit oh, tense would be an understatement so maybe extreme would fit better?
"Damion, I'm sorry" Gabriel looked at me with a straight face. "But why do you think you have all of these powers?"
"My mother was possessed by a demon." I say. "I know I'm a demon's kid. I know I'm an anti, ok? So what? I wouldn't go running to demon's again. Screw that"
My father starts laughing viciously. "See? This is proves who easy it is to get a baby's trust" Before I can move, my fath... the demon has me pinned down. I try and use my powers but look up to see a star above me, drawn on the ceiling.
"Oh yeah kid, I knew you would figure it out eventually, so I had this little trap drawn. Since your still a fledgling it works... for now." The demon's eyes turn a bright yellow color. I've been betrayed... twice in the past 12 hours. Can this day get any worse?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gabriel's POV

Oh of course the kid's trapped in a demon trap. How thoughtful of that sadistic bastard. I tell him that too. "Let the kid go!"
"Nah" M says. He smiles a threatening toothy grin. "I'm going to drag his ass back to hell and get all the credit for it too. Who brought the anti home? Me. Marth Marth" He quickly bites his tongue as I barrel over laughing. Even Damion laughs at the stupidity of the dude's name.
"You're name is Mar..." I can't even say it. "Oh... oh my god... where's that from? Barney? No... no... I just..." My sides hurt from laughing. "I can't... I can't take you seriously anymore. Marth..." I laugh so hard, tears come to my eyes.
"ENOUGH!" M screams. "you want the kid. Come and get him! You won't live long enough to spread my name. You worthless excuse for an arch! Father told me how you were never included. Left out on all the important things. Poor baby Gabey"
My fun laughter turns to a somewhat demonic laugh; I teleport behind him but he turns and slashes at my chest. "You love water don't you? Well then die in your pleasure!" He falls to one knee, striking the ground, making it give out. Admittedly I yelp as my feet break through the wood and I fall into ice cold water. I break the surface, gasping for air. I try to claw my way onto the floor but something is stopping me. "I... I can't..." M sneers at me with his yellow eyed gaze. He taps the fire ring... the angel trap that surround the hole. "Not so tough now, are you angel? He crouches down and swirls his fingers in the water. I reach up to grab him but he pulls back. "How long till your friends come looking? More toys....I'll drag the blonde back where he belongs, so he can burn the rest of his miserable life. Or forever." He cackles as I try to break free. "The brunette belongs to Father, I best not kill him. Perhaps though, I can tear that bloody damned tattoo off and make him a nice, temporary vessel...... and then I'll use him to kill that little bitchy brother of yours. Would that be fun?"
"You filthy demon whore" I yell and choke on the water. The cold is already numbing me. "Leave them alone!"
"What was that you said?" M leans his ear down with a hand cupped to it. "What's that... torture them? I can't tell over the sound of you slowly freezing to death. But that's a great idea." He pats me on the head and I lurch away, hitting my head on the edge. M covers the hole by fixing the floor. I can hear Damion yelling at him, begging to let me go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIRD PERSON! (to get all the gory details)

"My brother, he was here, where is he? Tell me, or I'll slit your throat." Raphael stalks forward eyeing the demon. "I see you have the child" He says glancing at the sobbing Damion.
Gabriel can hear the dim sound of his brother's voice and tries to yell through the wood, but it's too muffled for anyone to hear. "Raphael! Don't be a hero! Raph! Dammit Raphael!" He screams, taking in a little water. He ignores it and holds his breath, pounding on the wood. Since the floor was build in the early 1900's the floor is solid oak.
"What was that?" Raphael asks, hearing a dim thud echoing through the high ceilings. He narrows his eye at a circle drawn into the floor. Fire surrounds it blazing upwards, drying what little water was left. "Gabriel..."
"Oh I guess you already know then" Marth Marth teases. "You're pretty smart for some muscle bound moron that values brawn over brains." He steps forward mirroring Raphael for an instant than catches the Angel off guard with a quick illusion; he comes up behind and slams the angel into the floor. "You're precious brother is suffering in all his pleasure. I've turned his joy into sorrow. His passion into the very thing that will suck out his life. Breath... by breath" He holds Raphael down with the angel's face buried in dirt. "Aren't these he angel's weak spots?" He asks, raking his claws down one of Raphael's wings. The arch angel screams in pain and struggles to get up. He elbows M in the face and rolls over, angel blade in hand. He tires to control the pain and stands facing Marth. "You'll die here, filthy creature. You and that monster you've created!"
Damion whimpers in fear, knowing there's no way he'll survive this.
"You wish" Marth Marth cackles and dodges Raphael's strike. Using his speed, he wraps around the angel and kicks out his knees. He severs one wing completely from Raphael and tosses it aside. He bathes in the angel's screams and breaks the other wing with glee.
"NO STOP IT! STOP HURTING HIM!" Damion screams. "STOP IT!" He cries for the angel and looks away. The boy can't bear to watch the pain of the once mighty arch angel.
Gabriel claws at the wood, blood from his fingers dripping into the water and staining the oak flooring. "RAPHAEL!" The screams of his brother echo through the angel's ears. As he loses consciousness from the water weighing in his lungs, Gabriel makes a last effort to break free. He uses his wings to push him up and claws through the wood but he has not the strength to climb out. He drifts to the cries of Raphael.
"Don't fall asleep on me" Marth whispers into Raphael's ear; he holds the angel by the shredded wing. "It's no fun that way"
Raphael can't stand the pain anymore. He grits his teeth and struggles to stand. The demon looks up as he senses an angel near. "Sweet dreams dear Raphael. I hope to see you soon" He leaves the angel with a kiss on the cheek. It burns the skin and send the angel into unconsciousness.
Uriel appears in the building, sensing Raphael's pain but she never expects this. She rushes over tearing up and picks up the head of her fellow angel. "Raphael... Raph......" she cries.
Raphael looks up at her with dim eyes; he can barely move.
"Who... who did this to you?" Uriel asks but she already knows. "I'll kill him... I'll" She breaks down as she sees the separated wing laying across the room. Raphael closes his eyes; he can't wake up anymore; it's too hard. Uriel scans the room and sees the kid. "You... you did this!" She screams.
Damion shakes his head sobbing. "No... M did. I couldn't do anything to stop it. I'm sorry" He cries. "They're... they're dean because I can't break free of this thing.
Uriel looks up to see a demon trap on the ceiling. "M..." She sighs taking in a sharp, shaky breath. "I tear his damn soul apart!"
"Please, let me go!" Damion begs. "Gabriel's stuck underwater! Let me help him!"
Uriel sets Raphael down gently as to not cause him any more pain. "Where?"
Damion points at fire and Uriel breaks the wood, exposing the water beneath. She dives in and sees Gabriel at the bottom of the peer. She grabs him and pulls them both back to the surface. She hauls Gabriel onto the oak flooring and makes sure that he's alive. He looks so peaceful but he's hardly breathing.
"Do something!" Damion calls. "Like CPR or something!"
"Shut up before I send you back to hell, kid" Uriel shouts and hits Gabriel's chest with the palm of her hand. He takes a breath and grips her shirt for dear life." Raphael!"
Uriel embraces him and breaths out like she just deflated. "Gabriel, he's... he's not dead but...he..." She sniffs.
Gabriel stands, using Uriel for support and see his brother laying in a pool of his own blood. He curses M's name and vows to kill him.
"Gabriel, we need to get aid. Please" She begs.
Gabriel glances at Damion and walks over breaking the trap. "Leave"
Damion walks out and towards Raphael.
"Don't go near him" Uriel shouts but Gabriel holds her back. "Traitor!" She screams at him but being an arch angel, Gabriel easily prevents her from moving.
Damion stares down at Raphael and says something in an inaudible whisper. Raphael then begins to move and Uriel rushes over. Damion vanishes into hiding again. The high angel teleports Raphael to a safe location and Gabriel tracks her, teleporting there himself.
"What now?" Uriel asks.
"Raphael is human. He grace was taken by M." He stumbles a bit and sits down. "He needs time to heal. Then we go after M together. Get his grace back"
Uriel places Raphael in the bed and sits beside Gabriel. This is the time to rest. The calm after the storm.