Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 22

It's been a month and a half since Luke and I made the bet and Ash has still not told me about the tour. When i ask about meetings which he has been going to a lot and a lot of rehearsals, he just changes the subject and says i don't need to worry about it. It's really starting to piss me off because obviously they are going to have to announce it soon and yet i still know nothing about it. Like it's not like i'm going to tell him he can't go or that it's ridiculous. Because i know it's his job and yeah okay it's not good timing with how old Ayla is and everything but it's life and i have to deal with it and work around it, like just fucking tell me.
"we're back" i heard Ashton shout
"you wanna play with your uncles Ay" i said picking her up from the bed and walking into the living room where all the boys were
"How was the meeting" i asked
"good, you want to go out for dinner" see what i mean by changing the subject.
"Hey Ayla mummy needs to talk to daddy wanna go to uncle mikey"
as much as Luke likes to think he's Aylas favourite, she has a soft spot for Mikey.
"Come here munchkin" he said taking here and sitting on the floor with her and Calum and Luke joined.
"Follow me Irwin" I said sternly. he got up from the couch and looked at me like what the fuck. yeah what the fuck just fucking tell me already. we went into the bedroom and i shut the door behind me
"okay i've had enough" i said
"had enough of what"
"you, not tell me, just fucking tell me"
"theres nothing to tell"
"yes there is, i know abut the Tour"
"oh" he said and nervously rubbed the back of his neck
"how" he added
"well i asked Luke how your meeting went the day of your party and he told me he would let you tell me so i put it together, i''m not an idiot"
"i was going to tell you i was just trying to get everything together before"
"well just tell me what you know, i'm not mad, i'm not going to stop you from going or anything i know it's your job its not a big deal"
we both sat down on the bed and rested our head against the headboard.
"okay well it's a world tour"
"okay"
"it starts in October till Christmas we have a break for Christmas new year then January through to August with break in between so i can fly home"
"so you're pretty much gone for 10 months"
"yeah give or take a couple weeks here and there"
10 months is a long fucking time, when i thought of tour i thought maybe 4 months max, a month for Aus, a month for Europe, 2 months for the Americas and then maybe a month for Asia or something. But 10 months, thats Ayla how year gone by the time the tours over she will be over 1 years old. We're in August now.
"so when is it being announced"
"Next week"
"oh so were you going to tell me before or just wait for me to see it online"
"i was going to tell you the morning of"
"why" i don't get why he was so hesitant about telling me
"because i didn't know how you would react, like Ayla is so young and here i am telling you in 2 months i'm going away for basically 10 months"
"I get that, yeah it's not the right time but you can't not do it. We didn't plan Ayla sure but that doesn't mean i never thought about what it would be like having a kid with you, i knew it would mean you being away and you said you will have breaks in those months and we can work it out"
"i know, i'm just thinking about all those months i'm going to miss, i cant get those back"
"i know babe, but this is your dream and you have to take it while you can"
"we'll figure it out yeah"
"we always do babe" i kissed him and gave him a cuddle
"lets go back to Ayla, we left her with your band mates" i said laughing
"oh god" he chuckled.
we got up and walked back to the living room to see Ayla on top of Michael sleeping.
"well isn't that cute" i said
"shh" Michael said i gave him a look like 'well excuse me'
"Pay up Luke, i won" i said sitting next to him on the couch
"so he finally told you" he said
"i forced it our of him, i had enough" i said
he pulled out his wallet and handed me a 20
"wait that's the bet you guys made" Ash asked
"yeah, i was an idiot and said you would tell her within a couple days"
"and i said it would take you months"
"i'm glad i could be the centre of your childish game"
"So tell me where are you going" i asked
"nowhere Liv" Calum said
"no you idiot on tour"
"Oh, Americas, Europe, Asia and here" he said
"We start here till Christmas, then Asia, then Europe, South America then the US"
"That's so cool" i said
i generally am excited for them, like this is their dream and they are able to perform for people literally everywhere in the world and as their own tour and not opening for someone, like they are big enough to do this on their own. I'm so proud of them to think when i first met Ash they were so small and now they are taking over the world and sure that means Ayla and I are left behind and we don't have ash to ourselves but how cool will it be for Ayla to grow up and know her dad is in a worldwide successful band and all the opportunities she is going to get when she is a bit older, like Travel with her dad. Sure it sucks how but in years to gone, hopefully the boys will still be doing this and we can go too.

"as much as i like having her on me, i really need to pee" Michael said bringing me out of my thoughts
i laughed and watch Ash pick her up, she wiggled a bit bet them settled into his chest. Michael ran out and to the bathroom and came back a couple minutes later expressing how good it felt to let it out.
"something stinks"
"excuse me Calum, that is my daughter you are talking about" Ash said
"clearly she agreed on Michael about how good it feels to let it out" i said laughing
"it's your turn babe" i added as he tried to hand her over to me
"but"
"no buts just go do it"
"fine"
"why you gotta be so stinky baby girl" he said as he walked to her room
"So who wants to go out for dinner, we havent had an outing together in ages" i said
"i'm up for it" Luke said
"yeah i'm in" michael added
"sure" Calum agreed
"What about Ayla" Luke said
"She'll come too, if we plan it that we leave just after her feed then she will pretty much sleep the whole meal"
the couple times Ash and I have gone out we figure out feeding her just beforehand she sleeps pretty much the whole meal, unless the restaurant take forever.
"hey Ash, we're going out for dinner so can you change her too" i shouted
"Yeah" he replied. Right now she was just in a onesie, so hopefully he changes her into proper clothes.

Like we knew Ayla was peacefully asleep when we pulled up to the restaurant, Ash took the carseat out carefully and carried her to the door where the other boys already were waiting
"Table for 5" Luke said
"do you want an extra seat to put the seat on" the hostess said
"Yeah that would be great" i said
"right this way"
she lead us to a table of 6, Ash and I took the 2 end seats with Ayla placed on the head of the table chair and Luke sat next to me with Michael and Calum on Ash's side.
we ordered a massive pizza for all of us to share, we made small talk as we all ate, not really about anything just small talk.
"Sorry to interrupt you but i'm a really big fan" a girl said infront of us
"don't worry about it, do you want a picture" Ash said
"if you don't mind, i really only wanted to come and say thank you but a picture would be great"
"here take my seat and i will take it for you" i said standing up
she gave me her phone and i took the picture for her
"thank you so much" she said standing up
"no problem enjoy your evening" Luke said
That seemed to kick start a bunch of girls coming up to the table that i didn't even notice were in here.
as one girl was talking to Luke Ayla started fussing
"Excuse me i'm just gonna go change her" i said standing up and moving the hood of the carseat to see her.
"babe can you get me out a nappy and wipes" Ash just gave me the whole bag as i took her out.
"shh Ay" i mumbled
"oh my god shes so cute" the girl said
"thanks" i mumbled before walking away
"you princess know how to get mummy out of situations, thanks baby"
i changed her and headed back to the table to see a Different girl there so i decided to make a detour and get the bill to speed up the process. I went back and sat with Ayla in my lap but she had other ideas, when Ash is around she would rather sit with him than me, proper daddies girl she is and shes only a month old.
"daddies busy baby" i said as i watched Ash talk to the girl and her friend
"why dont you go to uncle Lukey"
"come here princess" Luke said, Luke took her but she wasnt happy, i took her back and lighly rocked her
"Ayla come on baby"
"Ash can you please take her"
"sure" we passed her over the table and as soon as she hit his chest she settled.
"shes so cute" the girl said
"thanks" ash said
"so do you want a picture" Mikey said
"i don't have my phone with me"
"i'll take it and put it on twitter" i said
"oh my god thank you so much"
we switched places, i gave Ash a look like turn her so her face wouldn't be in it
"whats your twitter"
"it's Jessicabennett258, thank you so so much" the girl said and went away
"okay so i got the bill" i said
we all placed money on the table and got up to leave. i picked up the nappy bag and car seat.
after Ayla not wanting to go in and her whining we were finally on our way home. before i forgot i sent the girl her picture
@OliviaJess @JessicaBennett258 Heres your picture, nice meeting you"
i watched people reply
@Kayli234 OMG ASHTON
@jujubabe shes so lucky she got a picture of baby Irwin
@silly5sosgirl IMAGINE SEEING THE BOYS IN A RESTAURANT AND DADDY ASHTON I CANT EVEN
@5s0sgirl234 OMG ASHTON IS DADDY AF
i laughed out loud at that one
"whats funny" Ashton said
"someone just posted on the picture oh my god Ashton is daddy as fuck"
@OliviaJess @5s0sgirl234... well he is a daddy
i decided to reply

overall it was a good outing with the boys and even though near the end they basically had one group of girls after the other, it was nice to be with everyone and with this new tour coming i enjoyed it even more not knowing how many more we are going to be able to get before they leave.