Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 41

It's now June. A lot has happened i guess. The day after i posted the twitter rant Ashton flew back to join the boys. He said management weren't happy with me and basically took it out on him and tried to demand him to get me to delete it but he stood his ground and said they have no control over what i post.
Now i'm standing in the airport waiting for mine and Aylas flight to Los Angeles. To say i've been panicking for about a month over this trip would be an understatement. Ashton has had to deal with my many mood sings with telling him i'm cancelling and not coming, but he we are waiting for the plane. I've got a bag full of things to keep Ayla busy i guess, i mean as busy as you can keep a nearly 1 year old. Thats another thing, i can't believe in a few weeks she will be turning one, this year really has flew by. She walked the other day, but i didn't tell Ashton, i'm going to play it off and try and make her walk for him on this trip, i know i know thats lying to him but he missed her crawling, he missed her "first" word, i say first word it was just really "baba". Shes not really walking either, it's more of a she stands wobbles, maybe takes one step and then is down again and it was only last week anyways. So keeping that one little step from him is fine, i hope.
They called pre boarding for people with small children and i went up to the gate, Ayla was in her car seat, connected to the stroller, i was told once i get to the plane door i will have to take the car seat off and leave the stroller with workers who will store it on the plane and have it ready for when i get off in LA.
Ashton has gotten us Business class seat, he rarely travels business class but eh insisted that it would make it one step easier for me to travel with her. But to be fair, it just made me that bit more anxious, would i be surrounded by up tight business men who take one look at Ayla and be annoyed the whole flight and God forbid if she has a good cry.
Ann and I yesterday looked up how many business class seats there would be on the flight and we decided to make "goodie" bag for them, i saw it on pinterest and i thought it was a good idea. I basically wrote a little note
"Hello, my name is Ayla, i'm turning one this month. I'm flying to see my daddy and uncles! This is my first flight, so i might be a little uneasy. My mummy is anxious about me being noisy but i promise i will try and be good. Mummy & I are sorry for any disruption i cause on this flight if my ears start to hurt or i lose my cool for a bit. Here are some goodies mummy packed for you including ear plugs just in case. I hope you enjoy your flight.
Ayla-Mai Irwin in seat 4B"
We packed a little zip lock bags with ear plugs, lollies, mints, gum. I tried to keep it so there wouldn't be any possibilities of allergies or anything but you never know. Once settled in our seat i called a flight attendant over
"What can i help you with" she asked
"i was just wondering if it was possible for you to place these on each seat" i said showing her the goodie bags
"oh of course what a thoughtful gesture" she said smiling. She took them off me and i sat with Ayla on my lap. i was wanting her to sleep, but i heard that if you give babies bottles during take off it can help them not get ear aches.
a couple minutes later the rest of the passengers started arriving, i tried to play it cool and not watch their reactions, but i did see them all turn to look at me and i did one of those smiles like "sorry in advance smiles" were you half smile and have pleading eyes.
"this is so nice thank you" the older women i want to say maybe late 50's next to me said
"it's the least i could do" i replied
"So her first time traveling" she asked
"yeah first time"
"such a long way for a little one"
"i know, her dads idea, of course seeing as he isn't the one having to go through it" i replied laughing
"does he live in the US" she asked, i could see the look on her face which was confusion and wondering my situation
"oh no, he lives here, but he's in a band so he's touring out there, last time we saw him was end of February"
"Oh that's a long time, i bet he is excited to see you then"
"yeah, i heard from one of his band mates he's had a countdown on the tour bus wall and has been bugging them about how excited he is"
"that's sweet, well anyway if you get stressed out, i have had plenty of practice with babies on planes, just ask me"
"oh thank you, hopefully she doesn't get too unsettled"
20 minutes later we were ready for take off, the pilot did the usual "welcome to the flight" "it's going to be around 13 hours 40 minutes flight time" listed the time we should arrive.
I got Ayla ready with a bottle as we took off and she was fine, she even fell asleep after finishing it.
I had a good 2 hours of the start of the flight with her a sleep, then she cried and cried and cried. i walked her up and now the aisles i took her to change her nappy, fed her and this is pretty much a cycle i went through for the duration of the flight. The lady next to me who i found out name was Mary, did help me, she played with Ay while i ate or let me take a little nap, once Ayla got use to her she eased up and made it easier for me. By the time we were landing i was so ready to get off this plane. i saw a couple old men scoff a couple times as Ayla cried and it's just so frustrating.
We safely landed in LA and i was so thankful.
"thank you so much Mary, you really were a life saver for me" i said
"not a problem, enjoy your trip. Have fun with your daddy little one"
"Enjoy yours too" i replied
we waited for everyone to get off people i started to gather our things. Ayla was back in her car seat and i had my bag and her bag all packed up.
"Lets go find daddy" i said
i made out way off the plane and saw a nice lady waiting with my stroller
"thank you" i said as i connected the car seat and place the bags on the handles.
We joined the long ass line at security, this is another panic of mine, how will the react to my "i'm not staying in one place" i know thousands of people do it, but it just panics me.
It was my turn i handed over passports, he did his thing, i did whatever he told me and i made it through, our suitcases were already out and i grabbed them off the belt. I had to get a cart trolley thing because there was no way i could pull 2 suitcases a duffle and push the stroller. I placed everything on the trolley and turned Ayla around and pulled the stroller behind me as i pushed the trolley, i must have looked mental but there was no other way. i went through the nothing to delare and out to arrivals, Ashton told me to look for a sign with Irwin on it, why he didn't put Leroy i don't know but he told me he wouldn't be able to come to the airport but he would send a driver to get us and we will see him at the airport
i looked around a bit before i saw a man with an "O. Irwin" sign
"thats me" i said
"Hi Mrs Irwin i'm Tony i will be driving you to the hotel"
"oh i'm not a mrs, i'm not even Irwin, she is though" i pointed to Ay
"oh my mistake miss"
"Miss Leroy, my boyfriend wanted to be funny i guess, you can just call me Olivia"
"let me take the cart" he said and started to lead the way to the car.

the drive to the hotel was average length, i mean it didn't feel short, but also not super long. I had text Ashton letting him know we were on the way and he said to be careful getting out because there are fans outside and that he would meet us in the lobby.
we pulled up to the entrance/drop off and let he said fans were lined either side.
"here we are Olivia, if you just want to get her out of the seat, i will bring everything in"
"thank you Tony" i replied
i got out and ran round to Aylas side, people started to scream and i looked over and saw Ashton coming out of the elevator
"what if he comes out"
"he better"
"we've been here for hours"
"Why is he just standing there"
"he looks a lot happier than he did earlier"
I'm guessing none of them paid attention to the car pulled up across from them but i guess why would they if they knew all the boys were inside. I saw Jacob, one of the boys new security come out and the screams got louder, he walked past them and other which made all their head turn this way
"omg its Olivia"
"whys the bitch here"
"shes not a bitch shut up"
"Olivia Olivia" i heard
"you okay" Jacob said as he reached me
"yup just want to get inside, long day"
"Ash is waiting just inside, lets go"
He walked just in front of me and i turned to over Aylas ears the best i could while walking by, we went through the door off the hotel and without warning Ay and I were smothered in a hug
"i missed my girl"
"we miss you too, but we would like to breathe"
"sorry sorry"he backed up a little
"Hey princess" he said talking Ayla she was so excited, her face lit up and the sight of Ash.
"Hey babe" he kissed me, oh the kiss short, sweet but something i oh so missed"
"shall we head up"
He wrapped his arm around me and we headed up. The room was nice, not massive but not small there was a cot set up and everything.
"this is nice" is said as i collapsed on the bed
"i know, it's a comfy bed too, you must be tired you can sleep if you want"
"but i've missed you"
"i've missed you too"
i crawled up the bed to where he was sitting on the edge with Ayla, i snuggled into his side and he kissed the top of my head
"it's so nice having my girls in my arms again"
"i have a suggestion, lets have a family nap"
"good idea"
i got into bed, i had Ayla on my stomach, Ash was just about to turn the light off when we heard a stampede fall threw the door
"fuck sake i thought i took your keys off you" Ash said
"we hid one, we didn't want you to keep Liv and Ay from us" Luke said
"LUKEY" i shouted
"LIVBEAR" he replied
"Dont jump on me, Ayla is here" i said as i saw the look on Michael face
"Well there goes our family nap" Ash said
"we can join in on this nap" Calum said
"and how do you suppose we do that" i said
"Well obviously you guys get the bed michael and i will take the couches and Luke can get in the cot"
"oi" Luke said
"not a bad idea, but Luke is not getting in the cot, there's room for him on the bed"
"Liv" Ash said
"what it can go you, me, Luke and Ay would be better in the cot"
he huffed "Fine"
"they already ruined nap time babe"
"i know"
so that's what we did, i was sandwiched between my boy and my bestie while we all took a nap.
i woke to the sounds of Michael and Calum loudly whispering
"whatever you two are doing don't" i said
"too late"
my phone buzzed and i saw a 5sos tweet
@5sos isn't this cute #threesome
The picture was me and Ash cuddled so closely together and Luke just slightly further away from me.
"guys really"
"yes"
"oh by the way that was nice of you to do goodie bags on the plane" Michael said
"how did you guys know about that"
"i guess a fans dad was one of the people who got one she posted a text of hers from her dad here" Calum handed me his phone with the picture
the messages read
"On the plane, a Lady handed these out as she has a small baby with her, some people are just so thoughtful"
"DAD"
"DAD OMG"
"what Jasmine"
"THATS AYLA-MAI IRWIN"
"congratulations you can read"
"NO DAD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AS IN ASHTON IRWINS BABY, YOU WERE ON THE SAME FLIGHT AS OLIVIA"
"well whoever that is, she is a sweet women"
and the caption the girl put was "MY DAD WAS ON THE SAME PLANE AS OLIVIA, SHES SO SWEET LOOK"
"cool" i replied
"do we get goodie bags"
"no"
"rude"
"well can you do me a favour and get Luke awake and him out so me and Ash can sleep"
"okay Liv, we will let Ashton have you all to himself"
"LUCAS" calum shouted right in his ear which Also woke Ayla up
"nice one" i replied
"sorry sorry i forgot shes here"
Luke woke up and looked at us as i climbed out to Ayla
"come on Luke we are going" Calum said dragging him out they dragged him all the way out and the room door slamming woke Ashton
"they finally gone" he said
"yes"
Ayla was feeding and i climbed back onto the bed
"i saw the goodie bag tweets too"
"were you pretending to sleep"
"yes"
"but that was so nice of you"
'your mum helped me"
"well you're a sweetheart"
"i try" I laughed
"i'm so excited for you to be out here for a couple weeks"
"me too now the flight is over"
"Wheres Maui by the way, i would have thought she would have join in on the stampede"
"oh shes with people going over billboard stuff, she has your dress by the way"
"oh cool, i guess i'll see her tomorrow, i want to sleep now"
"well once she's done with your boob, i'll take her for a walk or something and you can rest"
Ayla finished about 5 minutes later and Ash took her out, the stroller was still in the lobby with the bags. I went to Ashs suitcase and pulled out a t-shirt and changed into it to sleep in, i snuggled right now in the bed and fell asleep. The stress and length of the flight finally catching up on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry i took a massive jump in time, but i'm really not feeling this story, i've tried writing chapters and then i delete them because i don't like them and i start over again which is why it's taken so long for me to update.
One main reason for the jump is, i want to finish this soon. Like i've said in previous notes, i don't like leaving stories unfinished but i'm just basically lost inspiration for this and i've had bullet points of events i wanted to add and i just couldn't bring my self to put fillers in to keep a steady time.

Also i know Billboard awards are in June, but just go with it ha