Status: Fin

Love You

Eleven

Charlotte was really happy with Adam. Being with him and his family made her relax and made her love for him deeper. Adam felt the same way, Charlotte being his 'forever' girl. He knew that there was no other girl like her.

They were both in the room sleeping, Adam with his arm thrown over Charlottes' waist. She was tucked happily against him. But her phone buzzing on the bedside table wake them both up and they sigh. Adam smiles, sleepy and adorable.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" Adam pressed his mouth to Charlottes' back as she reached and put her phone face down.

"Morning. I slept just fine. How about you?" Charlotte picked up Adams hand and kissed it. She pulled it back over herself.

"I slept amazing because my beautiful girlfriend is having a lot of fun in my hometown. But today is going to be awesome." Adam smirked.

"What are we doing today?" Charlotte asked curious. Her phone buzzed again and she cringed.

"That is a surprise. It's going to be a lot of fun." Adam whispered teasingly.

Charlotte phone began buzzing again and Adam looked at her worriedly. He pointed to her phone which was ringing madly and it was irritating.

"Baby who ever is calling you must really need to get in touch with you. They have been calling like crazy." Adam got out of the bed and stretched. Charlotte grabbed her phone and gave it a hard look.

"Charlotte you have to swipe the green telephone to answer." Adam marked teasingly. Charlotte rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"Go take a shower or something. I need some privacy." Charlotte got out of the bed and opened the window to get some fresh air in the room.

"Okay. But be ready to shower when I get out. We have somewhere to be." Adam told Charlotte and made a kissy face at her. Charlotte hit Amanda's name on her number screen and pressed her phone to her ear. She wasn't sure what to expect from Amanda.

"Charlotte! Baby sis I've been calling you! I just wanna apologize about what I said about you and Adam being a summer fling." Amanda rushed through the words, afraid Charlotte would hang up. Charlotte sighed.

"Yeah. Whatever. Is that all?" Charlotte couldn't help but being cold to Amanda. It hurt her to know she didn't take their relationship seriously.

"Ma and Pop wants us to come over for dinner Sunday. Is next Sunday okay?" Amanda asked quietly. Charlotte was always so happy and would never hold a grudge.

"Yeah. I'll be back in town then. See you Sunday." Charlotte hung up without hearing Amanda's reply. She went over to her suit case and pulled out some jeans and a shirt.

~~~

"So where are we going?" Charlotte asked Adam. They were currently in the car, driving around town. Adam kept mum about where they were going.

"We're here! Come on lets hurry in because we have to be back home so we all can leave out." Adam got out the car and grabbed Charlottes' hand once she got out. They walked into a local sports gear shop. It looked family run and quiet. An older man was behind the counter smiling once he seen Adam.

"Burish! Is that you? Well of course it is! I haven't seen you since you went down to Chicago. How's everything going?" The guy asked.

"Everything's been good Dave. How have you been?" Adam asked politely, squeezing Charlottes' hand.

"I've been well. The team has been doing great also. Who is this young lady?" Dave waved his hand towards Charlotte.

"This is my girlfriend Charlotte. Charlotte this is Dave. He was my coach for hockey and this is his shop." Adam introduced them both.

"Nice to meet you. Nice shop you have." Charlotte shook the Dave's hand.

"Well thank you. I try. So what can I do to help you both out?" Dave gave them a warm smile.

"Well this is Charlottes first time here in Wisconsin and the family's in town so we're going to need some gloves, a stick and some skates." Charlotte eyes bulged out her head.

"Well come back here. I have just what you need." Adam and Charlotte followed Dave to the back of the shop where skates, sticks, and gloves were all stored. Dave had the name brand skates and gloves also. Adam led Charlotte to a bench where she could sit down.

"What sized skate hun?" Dave pulled a step stool from the corner of the room.

"Four!" Charlotte said proudly. Adam laughed while Dave moved his latter to the kids section and searched for a size four.

~~

"Wow. You guys got back quick. I thought Dave would hold you guys up." Adams mom was zipping up a gear bag while Nikki put hockey sticks in another.

"Just told him we had to hurry back. Here's Charlottes' stick Nikki." Adam handed Nikki the rather small hockey stick. Nikki chuckled.

"Well at least her stick won't get mixed up with the others." Nikki playfully nudged Charlotte while Charlotte chucked to herself. All while shopping for her gear, she had to stay in the kids section.

"All right. Lets go!" Adams' mom said and everyone followed out the door.

~~~

"So you've never skated on ice before?" Adam asked Charlotte while he tied up her skate. The Burish family rented out the rink so cousins, aunts, uncles, and close friends were there skating around and passing around a puck or just playing tag.

"Nope. I roller skated one time and I fell, embarrassed myself. I never wanted to skate again." Charlotte told Adam as he carefully put her right foot down and picked up her left foot to tie her other skate.

"Well lucky for you I will be teaching you how to skate. And if you fall I'll catch you. Okay?" Adam kissed Charlottes' nose. And pulled his hoodie over his head. He had on a long sleeved shirt. He put the large hoodie over Charlottes' head, laughing after she got lost in the material.

"Promise?" Charlotte looked up at Adam.

"Cross my heart. Lets go. I just know your going to love skating this time." Adam grabbed Charlottes' hand and led off the bench to the entrance to the ice.

"Oh yeah? What makes you so sure?" Charlotte asked careful walking on her skates.

"Cause I'm here." Adam smirked and Charlotte giggled.

~~~

Adam was holding Charlottes hand while his other arm was wrapped around her waist. He was skating slowly, letting Charlotte choose the pace. She was rather good, not wobbling or slipping. She could skate around the rink by herself.

"See? Your doing great." Adam pulled Charlotte closer as she moved her feet a bit faster.

"Really? I thought I sucked." Charlotte tried not to snuggle up under Adam. He was warm, surprisingly, only wearing a long sleeved shirt.

"Your doing just fine. Wanna see if you can skate around on your own?"

~~

After twenty minutes, Charlotte was flying across the rink by herself, Adam smiling at his girl go. She was smiling and looked like she was enjoying herself. He skated to catch up with her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

~~~

Adam was so happy. Charlotte was shooting pucks with him, she only missed a few but she was doing fine for a amateur. She was smiling and giggling all day, looking like a beaming ice princess.

"I wanna stick handle. Teach me!" Charlotte stopped shooting and looked at Adam expectantly. Adam shrugged.

"Well I can teach you but I'm sure Kaner would love teaching you." Adam skated to Charlotte and pulled her close to him by her belt loops. She giggled and Adam was sure he was gonna melt.

"But I want you to teach me. You taught me everything else." Charlotte whispered to Adam. She kissed his chin and he nuzzled her. She laughed and held onto him hugging him.

"You don't know how happy you make me." Adam played with a strand of Charlottes' hair, pressing his forehead to hers.

"Ditto. I had so much fun today." Charlotte lowered her hand to Adams waist and rubbed his lower back.

"You know what would make me the happiest man on earth?" Adam begin navigating them in a small circle. Charlotte held onto his shoulder.

"What?" Charlotte was sure everyone had their attention on them but she didn't care. All that mattered was the man that made her life much easier.

"If you move in with me. I know its a little fast but. I know I love you. So come move in with me. We get to see each other everyday, you can decorate my, well our condo, have super hot sex in the morning. Just to name some things." Adam lowered his voice as Charlotte blushed. She knew that four almost five months isn't a right time to be moving in but it didn't matter. She cared about Adam and he cared about her.

"My lease is up in five days. Whatever day you feel like helping me pack and move my things, lets do it." Charlotte was surprised how hard Adam kissed her. Her front teeth hurt for a little but she was happy. She was making her man happy too and she was excited to move onto the next step with Adam.

"Hi Charlotte!" Adam and Charlotte was interrupted by Sara. She pulled on Charlottes hand and smiled at her.

"Hi Sara. Your skates are so pretty!" Charlotte lowered herself to Sara's height. Her skates were adorned by pink glitter.

"Thank you. Do you want to skate around the ice with me? Your a really good skater." Sara had on puppy dog eyes and Charlotte couldn't resist.

"Of course. Who decorated your skates?" Charlotte and Sara skated away from Adam who smiled. He was so happy he and Charlotte was moving on to the next step.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Reviews are excellent!