Status: Fin

Love You

Four

It was four o clock in the morning and Charlotte was standing in O'HARE airport, waiting for Adam. He was finally back from visiting his parents and he asked Charlotte to pick him up. Charlotte of course missing her boyfriend agreed.

It was pretty chilly for it to be the summer but Charlotte was wrapped in a cardigan and sweats. She clutched her phone tight and her fingers was freezing. Finally there was Adam, carrying two bags with a cap jammed on his head. Charlotte waved her arms and Adam jogged to her.

Once Adam reached Charlotte he kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around Adams waist and proceeded to kiss him. It been a while since she felt his lips.

"I missed you so much babe." Adam whispered in Charlottes ear. She kissed his cheek.

"I missed you too. Glad you came back." Charlotte felt better already.

"I would hope so." Adam chuckled in her ear.

"Lets get going. I know your tired." Charlotte grabbed Adams hand and they were gone.

-----

"Your room is so clean." Adam exclaimed as he climbed in bed with Charlotte.

"Um thanks?" Charlotte giggled.

"Your so very welcome Dr. Beautiful." Adam said lazily wrapping his arms around Charlotte.

"Did you come up with that one on your own?" Charlotte said, playing with his overgrown hair.

"Yes and no."

-----

"Everything on this menu is defiantly not in my diet plan." Adam said looking at the menu of the diner. It was Charlottes favorite place to go.

"I'll work out with you if that makes you feel better." Charlotte offered grabbing Adams hand over the small table.

"Hmm. Sounds like a deal." Adam said still looking over the menu.

They ordered their food and ate it in comfortable silence. They still held hands over the table and Charlotte didn't notice until she caught an old woman smiling at them.

They finished up their food and Adam paid so they left. Halfway through the door a teenage, female hockey fan came up to them.

"I'm a huge fan! Can I please take a picture with you!?" She was talking to Adam of course and he agreed.

"I'll take the picture." Charlotte offered. She took the pictures and Charlotte and Adam was gone.

"We should head over to my place and watch a movie." Adam offered.

"Okay. Sounds fine with me."

----

Charlotte and Adam didn't even pay attention to the movie. They sat on Adam's couch and made out like horny teenagers'. Charlotte pulled away after some time.

"Wanna continue or finish the movie?" Adam asked breathless.

"Lets go to your room." Charlotte said just as breathless.

"Okay."

Adam grabbed Charlottes' hand and led her into his room. Once they got there they started making out again. They worked on getting each others clothes off and they got there pretty fast.

Adam was hard and needy and Charlotte was wet and needy. They got in the bed soon, with Charlotte on top.

"Wait let me get a condom." Adam said breathless.

"It's fine I'm on the shot." Charlotte said as she inserted Adams cock into her slowly. She moaned a little once he was fully inside.

"God you look so damn sexy right now." Adam said as he rested his hands on Charlottes' tiny waist. He then moved his hands to cup her ass and moved his hands back to her waist.

Charlotte began bouncing up and down on Adam like it was her first time. Adam met her thrusts in quick flicks of his hips. Charlotte bit her lips and made noises that she didn't know she could make.

Adam kept his pace but leaned up to suck Charlottes' hard nipples. She bounced harder and faster and she close.

"Adam I'm gonna come." Charlotte said breathless.

"I'm coming with you."

They both came at the same time, Adam filling Charlotte with his come. After slowly rolling her hips on Adam, Charlotte got from on top of Adam. He wrapped his arms around her.

"That was awesome." Adam said in Charlottes' hair.

"I've got to go. I've got-

I'll pick you up and drop you off. Don't worry baby I got you." Adam said kissing Charlotte.