Status: Fin

Love You

Nine

The alarm in Adam's bedroom went off with a shrill and he rolled over to turn it off. Charlotte opened her eyes against her will and she wanted nothing more than to just sleep more. But Charlotte and Adam were supposed to be heading on a plane to Wisconsin to meet up with his family. Charlotte was nervous but excited, optimistic about anything that can happen over the week span. Adam kissed her shoulder.

"Baby. Babygirl wake up." Adam said whispering in Charlottes' ear after he kissed her shoulder.

"I'm awake. I'm awake. What time is it?" Charlotte said sitting up, sheets falling to her waist.

"7:30. We need to get up if we want to leave on time." Adam said stretching.

"Okay. Well I need to shower." Charlotte said standing up, Adam gawking at her naked body. She covered herself after she caught him staring, laughing.

"Alright we can both get in the shower. Faster and effective." Adam said standing too.

"Nice try Burish. We both know that if we get in that shower together we will be late and miss our flight." Charlotte said kissing a rejected looking Adam.

"Fine. But hurry your sweet ass up!" Adam said tossing a towel to her.

"Will do sweetie!" Charlotte said disappearing in the bathroom.

~~~

After her shower Charlotte dressed in a white shirt, some blue jeans and some gladiator sandals. She left her wavy hair alone and applied some lip gloss and mascara to her face.

~~~

"Got everything?" Adam asked Charlotte as he carried both of they're bags to the living room.

"Yup. I'm all ready to go." Charlotte replied tucking her phone away in her pocket.

"Well lets get going. Oh you might wanna put this on." Adam handed Charlotte a sweater that was red with a large "W" on the front. She pulled it over her head and looked up at Adam.

"I look like a tourist." Charlotte accused Adam with no heat.

"You look adorable. Now lets go. We don't want to be late." Adam said kissing Charlotte.

~~~

Charlotte and Adam make it to the airport and on they're flight no problem. Charlotte feels sick, knowing that she's going to meet her boyfriends parents. She met Sebastian parents once but she couldn't stand Sebastian so it doesn't count.

"Sweetheart are you okay? You look scared." Adam asked concerned. He pulled her close to him.

"I'm just a little nervous. I'm going to be meeting your parents in less than three hours. I'm just a little scared of what can happen." Charlotte told Adam honestly.

"What can go wrong Charlotte?"

"I can embarrass myself in front of your family. Your family can dislike me! They can -" Adam cut Charlotte off by kissing her.

"Baby I can promise that none of that will happen! I love you and I know my family will love you. Okay?" Adam told Charlotte. She peeked from under her lashes.

"Okay. Won't be so bad right?" Charlotte said picking a seam from her jeans. Adam took her smaller hand into his larger hand.

"Right. Now relax and everything will be okay." Adam told Charlotte honestly.

~~~

It was fairly chilly in Wisconsin when Charlotte and Adam landed. The airport was even colder than what Charlotte expected it to be. Charlotte was grateful Adam loaned her his large sweater.

"To give you more time to warm up to the idea, I told my parents we're arriving by cab. Okay?" Adam said, hulling both he and Charlottes' bag over his shoulder.

"Okay. Thanks." Charlotte said still wrapped up in her thoughts.

"Sweetheart don't chicken out on me. Everything will be okay." Adam laced his fingers through Charlottes' and led her through the airport. They make it out and they hail a cab without a problem. Soon they were on their way to Adams parents place.

~~~

About twenty minutes later the cab pulled up in front of a cozy, clean and simple ranch house. It had a garden with beautiful flowers, well manicured and taken care of. The house was simple and beautiful and made Charlotte feel a bit better. Adam paid the cab fare and leaped out the cab.

"I'll grab the bags Babe. Lets go." Adam got their bags out of the trunk and they began walking up the walk way. Halfway there the door swung open and an older couple smiled at Adam. Charlotte knew that they were his parents. She wanted to turn around and walk away but they seemed nice and friendly by the looks on they're faces.

"Adam! I'm so glad you made it here safely. And I assume this beautiful young lady is the girl who's been keeping you away from me!" The woman said playfully as she hugged Adam.

"Yeah I guess you can say that." Adam said hugging his Mom. He hugged his Dad too.

"Well lets head inside!" Adam's Dad said holding open the door for the rest of them to get in.

The inside of the house was very nice itself. It had old childhood pictures, awards, trophies and paintings here and there. It was hardwood floors with a nice rug with a coffee table. A flat screen hung on the wall.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself right away. I'm Adams Mom." The older woman said sticking out her hand and Charlotte shook it.

"That's alright. I'm Charlotte." Charlotte smiled trying to shake away her nerves.

"And I'm Adams Dad. Nice to meet you." The older gentleman said. Charlotte smiled politely.

"Nice to meet you too." Adam pressed his hand on Charlottes' lower back to almost reassure her.

"Well I know that you guys must be hungry. I have some brunch ready that we can eat on the patio." Adams Mom offered.

"That's great Mom. I'm starving!" Adam lead Charlotte out to the patio behind his parents. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, making Charlotte feel better.

~~~

"Oh my! He never told me he dropped his phone in hot grease!" Adams Mother laughed as Charlotte told her how they met.

"Son how did you drop your phone in grease?!" Adam looked down smiling and laughing to himself.

"Oh my. I can't wait until Nikki gets here! She's gonna have a riot with this!" Adams Mom said laughing.

"Oh jeez." Adam said rubbing his head. Charlotte giggled.

"Adam I like her. She's a keeper." Adam mom said winking at Charlotte.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed! :)