The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

Her Black Heart

Jamie Heron looked into her basement. She had just moved in. No one had wanted the house so even though it's size, it had been quite cheep.

She had been living here for a couple of days. Only now did she check out the basement.

An old man had once lived here. He had died one night, no explanation why. Maybe old age?

However afterwards three men had occupied this building, they had also all died, with no explanation why.

But Jamie desperately needed somewhere to live. Despite its gory history, for Jamie, who had spent her life out on the street, this house was a gods send.

She would soon understand how literal that statement was.

"Jamie"

A whisper in the wind.

"Jamie"

Or was it?

"Who's there?" She called out, fear running though her voice.

"Finally a female, just what I need"

"Show yourself!" Jamie yelled.

"Sorry, can't do that"

Despite her instincts screaming her to run she took a couple of steps deeper into the basement.

The voice was mystical and a bit like silk. Powerful yet soft.

"Now Jamie, be a good little host and open your mouth"

"What-" She choked but as soon as she smoke a black mist came from no where, circling her.

The voice coming from the mist "I can only host a female, the men where just in my way"

Before Jamie could make sense of this the mist came at her, seeping through her mouth into her.

Jamie cried out.

She screamed in fear and pain.

Her blonde long hair turned as black as midnight, her blue eyes turned so dark you could hardly see her pupil.

Jamie's screams soon turned to a powerful laughter, lightning cracked out side.

Because Jamie no longer existed.

A goddess, as killed Jamie's soul, making Jamie's body her own.

The goddess screamed in triumph "Finally I am free! Soon the world will feel my wrath! I am Nyx! Goddess of the night! And no one will stand in my way!"

Her laughter could be heard for miles.

But it was soon dimmed by a strange yet powerful howl that graced the Sky, interrupting the goddess's laughter.

Everything darkened and the night seemed much to thick.