The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

Moonlight

The next day Stiles knocked on Scotts door, he was extremely worried about him. He had gotten a text from Derek saying Scott was fine...

But somehow he didn't believe the former Alpha.

Scotts mother, Melissa came to the door, was it Stiles or did she look a bit worse for wear.

"Stiles?" Melissa asked, when he didn't say anything.

Stiles reddened slightly and stammered "U-Um is Scott in? Something happened last night..."

She frowned then lowered her voice, leaning in slightly "I was told not to tell you this but his at Dereks, Derek said he was ill, something that only happened to Werewolves but-"

"Werewolves don't get ill. Derek told me that some time ago" Stiles interrupted, more worry overcoming him.

Scotts mum asked, troubled "You think he was lying?"

"Maybe" Stiles said grimly.

Melissa told Stiles with authority "Okay, forget School, go to Dereks place and find out whats wrong with my son!"

Stiles gave a small salute "Yes mam"

She rolled her eyes at him and waved him away.

Stiles hopped on his bike he'd used to get there and took of, Worry for his best friend overwhelming him.

Meanwhile Scott was chained to the wall in Dereks burnt down house.

"You sure about this?" Scott asked.

Derek said "If what Deaton said is true, you won't have as much control as you usually do. The full moon is tonight. This is safer"

Scott asked warily "And if I get lose?"

Derek smirked, showing his werewolf eyes at Scott, they were a bright blue "You won't get far"

He grimaced "That makes me feel so much better"

"So...Now we wait?" Scott asked, looking out of one of the windows, still showing the light of day.

"Now we wait" Derek agreed.