Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Everyone Has Left Us

Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Chapter 9 - Everyone Has Left Us

It had been five days since the death of mine and Robb’s unborn after waking up I hardly ate or left the room. When I did leave it was to watch over Bran who still slept. Lord Stark, Arya, and Sansa would be leaving with the King to King’s Landing and Jon was joining the Night’s Watch with his Uncle Benjen. Everyone was leaving us and it was starting to take a toll on the family. I walked quietly down the hall like a ghost dressed in dark grays, no servant talked to me they would simply bow and walk quickly away. I sighed as I opened the door to Bran’s room. Catelyn sat quietly in her seat working on her craft as I joined her in the room.

“Have you said goodbye to Arya and Sansa yet?” Lady Catelyn asked as I sat down on the other side of the bed.

“No,” I replied quietly.

“You should, Arya is going to miss you,” Lady Catelyn said quietly as a tear slid from my cheek. I started to reply as the door opened to Cersei who shut the door quietly. Lady Catelyn stood flattening out her dress.

“Please,” Cersei said letting Lady Catelyn know it was alright.

“I would have dressed, your Grace,” Lady Catelyn replied as she sat back in her seat. I watched silently as the blonde demon tried to look sad.

“This is your home. I’m your guest. Handsome one, isn’t he?” Cersei as Lady Catelyn before she she looked at me. “I lost my first boy, a little black-haired beauty. He was a fighter too. . . tried to beat the fever that took him. Forgive me. It’s the last thing either of you would want to hear right now,” Cersei said as her eyes moved from my stomach to Bran.

“I never knew,” Lady Catelyn said quietly.

“It was years ago. Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall, all the things men do to show you how much they care. The boy looked just like him. Such a little thing. . . a bird without feathers. They came to take his body away and Robert held me. I screamed and I battled, but he held me. That little bundle. They took him away and I never saw him again. Never have visited the crypt, never. I pray to the Mother every morning and night that she return you child to you and that the Mother allows you and Robb to have children again,” Cersei said as tears fell from my eyes.

“We are grateful,” Lady Catelyn replied for me as I sobbed.

“Perhaps this time she’ll listen,” Cersei finished before leaving. I left the room shortly after Cersei trying hard to wipe my face of tears. I walked to Arya’s room passing Jon on the way who gave me a said smile which I returned. I knocked quietly on Arya’s door as I heard her shuffling around.

“It’s me Arya,” I said through the closed door not even two seconds after the words left my mouth the door flew open and Arya hugged me.

“I don’t want to leave you Morgana or Robb, I hate Sansa, and I hate the people in King’s Landing,
especially Joffrey,” Arya said as I leaned down to hug her.

“Don’t worry Arya you will see me again I promise, and I will write to you as much as possible,” I promised.

“Will you still let me protect yours and Robb’s baby when you have one,” Arya asked hesitantly.

“Of course I will Arya, what happened wasn’t your fault I want you to know that, it wasn’t my fault or Robb’s fault it was. . . it was someone evil and cruel’s fault, someone who wants to destroy something they fear,” I explained as she hugged me even tighter.

“I went to his crypt and prayed that he lives happily in his home with Aunt Lyanna,” Arya whispered as she pulled back and looked at me.

“Thank you Arya, I love you and I hope you do well in King’s Landing, and remember you can write me whenever,” I told her as I stood kissing her head and leaving her room. I breathed deeply as I shut the door behind me. I breathed deeply before walking outside to get some fresh air.

“Morgana,” Robb yelled over to me as I saw him walking over to Jon. I lifted my skirts and walked down the steps towards Robb and Jon.

“You’ve said goodbye to Bran? He’s not going to die. I know it,” Robb said as Jon nodded his head.

“You Starks are hard to kill,” Jon smiled as I let a smile slip through.

“My mother?” Robb asked as he rubbed my back lightly.

“She was very kind,” Jon lied, I could easily tell.

“Good. Next time I see you, you’ll all in black,” Robb smiled.

“It was always my color,” Jon laughed as Robb wrapped his arms around his brother.

“Farewell, Snow,” Robb said into the hug.

“And you, Stark,” Jon replied as they broke the hug.

“Jon, I’m going to miss you,” I said as he looked at me.

“I am sorry for your loss Morgana, I wish to help you and Robb avenge the death, you both would have been great parents,” Jon smiled sadly.

“And you would have been a good Uncle, take care of yourself, you will be an uncle one day,” I smiled as we hugged.

“Take care of Robb, Bran, and Rickon for me,” Jon replied as we let each other go.

“Morgana,” Lord Stark yelled out to me as they readied to leave.

“Yes Lord Stark,” I called out walking over to him.

“I have a gift for you,” Lord Stark replied pulling out a long object wrapped in cloth. He held the object out for me to open the cloth. As I pulled back the cloth a white staff appeared and nestled in the tiny branches at the top was the orange stone shining brightly.

“Thank you,” I whispered grabbing the soft white wooden staff from his hands.

“Your father and mother would be proud of you, never forget that, and don’t forget that I told you that we will need you and your magic to fight the oncoming war,” Lord Stark said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. “Take care of my son and yourself,” Lord Stark added before he got on his horse. I nodded waving goodbye to Lord Stark along with Robb.

“Let’s return to the room, you have been up and about a lot today,” Robb said as I held the staff close to me.

“I think I would like a bath,” I said as Robb lead the way back to our chambers.

“I will get Fiora to get some water for you,” Robb replied as he opened the door to the chambers letting me inside as he turned to retrieve my chambermaid. I sighed placing my staff in the corner. I sat down in front of my mirror letting my hair down. I was placing my hair pin down on the vanity when I saw a small note placed delicately on my vanity. I picked it up unfolding the parchment before reading it.

I truly am sorry for the loss of your child Morgana. You may thing otherwise but no mother should ever have to lose a baby. - Cersei Baratheon

I stared at the witches lies as the door opened behind me. I was so focused on controlling my anger that I didn’t hear Robb and Fiora step inside the room. The more I looked at the letter the more my hands started to shake until suddenly the paper burst into flames in my hands.

“Morgana!” Robb yelled knocking the letter out of my hand stepping on it to make the fire go out. “Are you alright?” Robb asked kneeling in front.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered as Robb whipped a start tear from my eye.

“You used magic,” Robb said looking at me softly.

“I didn’t mean too, I just got angry,” I replied looking away from him.

“What was on that letter?” Robb asked moving hair out of my face.

“Cersei’s lies,” I replied as he kissed my forehead.

“They will pay for what they have done, we just can’t go to war yet,” Robb whispered against my
forehead.

“My Lady, your bath is ready,” Fiora called out from behind the screen where the bath was.

“You can leave Fiora, I’ll help her bathe,” Robb said as he helped my off my chair. “How is the pain, Maester Luwin said you use some magic to heal it quicker,” Robb asked as he unlaced my dress.

“I have no pain anymore and the cut is now a scar,” I replied as he let my dress slip from my shoulders.

“You are a beautiful lady my Love,” Robb whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist. I stared at him in the mirror as he kissed the side of my neck. “Come you need to bathe,” Robb said as he unwrapped his arms from me and pulling me towards the bath.

“Are you bathing with me?” I asked him as I stepped into the tub.

“Not tonight, I have some work to look over but I will be at my desk,” Robb said as I slunk down in the tub the warm water surrounding me. Magicae cooed from his perch before landing on Robb’s shoulder as he walked away from the bath. I smiled watching as Magicae pecked at Robb’s curly hair.

“Magicae stop you silly bird,” Robb said quietly as he walked around the desk I laughed watching the two from the across the room.

“Where is Greywind?” I asked washing my body off with the flower smelling soap.

“He has been sad since his sisters have left and didn’t want to come up to the room,” Robb replied as Magicae rubbed his head against Robb’s hand trying to get him to pet him. Robb dropped his pen and used one finger to pet the persistent birds neck. “Alright Magicae I have pet you now can you go lay down I am a busy man,” Robb sighed as Magicae toughed up his feathers as if telling Robb “FINE!” before flying to his perch. I got out of the warm water slipping on my robe Robb seemed to no hear me as he read over several papers. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms over his chest and leaning my head on his shoulder.

“It’s hard work for an acting Lord,” I smiled kissing his neck.

“Especially when I can’t get any peace to do my work,” Robb smiled.

(Warning explicit content following skip if you would like to)

“Well if I am so bothersome then I will just go to bed by myself,” I said pulling away from him. As I walked away I gave an extra sway in my hips for I knew Robb was staring as I had gotten next to the bed I started untying my Rob letting it fall off my shoulders. I looked back at Robb from over my shoulder where he visibly gulped looking over my body in the candle light. “Aren’t you supposed to be working?” I asked pulling him away from his thoughts.

“I. . . umm,” Robb stuttered as a blush crept across his cheeks.

“Wolf got your tongue?” I asked turning completely around to face him.

“More like a phoenix,” Robb said as he stood from his chair walking over to me.

“Don’t touch, you are supposed to be working.”

“How can I work when the most beautiful woman in all of Westeros stands before me nude begging for me to take her,” Robb said as he ran his hand down my arm pulling my hand to his lips kissing it delicately while he stared into my eyes.

“I am not begging for you to take me,” I whispered pulling my hand from him with a smirk.

“No? This here means you are begging for it that you want me more than anything,” Robb said as he brought his hand in-between my legs I gasped as his rubbed my delicate area feeling the wetness slip onto his finger. “Don’t lie to me Morgana, I know what you want most,” Robb whispered against my neck.

“Then give it to me,” I replied as he pushed a finger inside, Robb growled against my neck as I unlaced his vest. Robb pulled away from me so I could push off his vest and make quick work of his shirt. I let my hands travel up his chest as I pressed my lips against his. My hands moved down slowly to his waist where I started unlacing his pants. Robb groaned into the kiss as I let his member free from its cruel cage. I pushed the pants fully down his hips breaking the kiss so he could step out of his shoes and pants. I looked Robb over his member standing proud as I kneeled down in front of him.

“What are you doing?” Robb asked as I grinned at him my mouth level with member. I answered him by kissing the tip of it making him twitch with pleasure. I then wrapped my mouth around him sucking lightly. He tossed his head back moaning as his hand went to my hair pulling on it with pleasure. I sucked hard making him moan my name as I brought him closer to the breaking point. Robb pulled my head back causing his member to fall from my mouth. I looked up at him tilting my head in confusion.

“I don’t want to finish in your mouth, I want to finish inside of you,” Robb panted as he picked me up and laid me down on the bed gently climbing on top of me. Robb placed himself right at my entrance pressing himself against me causing me to moan out to him.

“Don’t tease me please,” I pleaded as he pulled away from my entrance. Robb smiled smirked before smashing his lips on mine as he plunged himself deep inside me. My arms and legs wrapped around him pulling him deeper into me as my nails raked across his back.

“Robb,” I moaned out as he pushed deep inside me. “Harder,” I pleaded leaning my head back. Robb answered my plea slamming in and out of my harder and quicker. He picked up his pace going even faster as he pushed on. I quickly rolled him over on the bed straddling his waste. I grinder in to him making him grip my hips tightly and moan my name up. I got faster and harder as he started slamming into me from underneath. I cried out as he brought me to my point of ecstasy. “Robb!” I yelled as I released myself drag my claws down his chest causing leaving little cuts. The act of me tightening around him and my nails digging into his skin caused him to release inside me yelling my name as I collapsed on top of him. We were both panting heavily as I laid my head on Robb’s chest with him still inside me.

“I’ve missed you,” Robb whispered kissing the top of my head.

“I didn’t go anywhere,” I replied looking at him.

“But we both haven’t been ourselves since everything happened and you were starting to worry me. I though I would never be able to make you happy again,” Robb admitted as readjusted himself in the bed causing his member to slip fully out of me.

“I just needed some time, you will always make me happy Robb, even if we lose every child and you discard me for I cannot bare you an heir, I will always love you,” I said kissing his chest.

“Even if you couldn’t bare me an heir, I wouldn’t toss you aside, I would just name Bran or Rickon the heir since Jon is apart of the Night’s Watch,” Robb smiled running his hand town my back. “Let’s just hope we don’t have to go through anything like this every again, I don’t know if me or mother would be able to handle another loss,” Robb added.

“I don’t think I can either,” I whispered before falling off into a slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please review, and thank you to my lovely follower BrookieCookie490 who reviews every chapter this one is for you!!