Status: currently working

Pure Addiction

Chapter 7: The one night stand

[Raine POV]
I sat by myself on Grams stairs and looked at the shiny hard wood floor. My grams used to be my crutch when I needed someone to lean on. Now that she was gone, I felt lost. I could have called Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, or even Matt or Damon but I didn't want them to know my drama. I wasn't a drama type of girl anyways. To be honest I felt like a caged tiger, just begging to get lose.

Everyone thought it was me just coping with all the loss, but this was ME. They were all waiting for me to be like Ivy, but I didn't want to be like that. I wanted to be me.

I had just changed in to a pair of black pj shorts and white tank top when I heard my phone ringing. the number wasn't recognized by my phone. For a second I was weary of it because only people I liked had my phone number. Only one way to figure out who it was. I clicked the answer button and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked in a quiet tone.

"We hang out a few times and then you don't write or call? And here I thought you were supposed to be the sorority girl." A familiar masculine voice came from the other line.

I perked up, surprised. "Kol? How did you get my number?"

"Just asked around. So what have you been up to?" He responded.
"Nothing much. Oh I never got to thank you for helping me clean." I took the scarf off my neck.

"Is something wrong, Darling? You sound off beat." He pointed out.
Damn those vampire senses.

I suddenly decided that it would be better if I went out and got shit-faced. That usually helped when I was feeling down. It certainly was better then laying around an empty house and feeling sorry for myself.

"Yeah, I'm just not quite sure what I'm doing right now." I put my phone on speaker as I looked through the closet for an outfit. I needed to get laid, like yesterday. I found a small black cocktail dress and decided that was what I wanted to wear.

"Are you sure? I can tell if your lying." Kol reminded.

I put on my black high heeled boots and checked myself in the mirror. The dress clung to my body but loosened around my waist. "Just some stupid drama with my mom. I'm going out." I walked out down the stairs and put my phone off speaker.

"What happened with your mom?" He asked.

I locked the house up and began to head to the car. "It doesn't matter, I just need to do something."

"Well do you want me to come over and hang out?" Wasn't he being a gentleman.

"No, I wouldn't want you to go through any trouble." I replied.

"It's no trouble at all, Darling." Kol's voice was suddenly behind me and echoed through my phone.

I jumped and turned around to see kol standing right behind me and hung my phone up. "Oh God, Kol you really have got to stop doing that."

"Sorry Its a habit." He gave off his smug smirk that made him look so damn handsome. "I was in the neighborhood and figured I would stop by since you seemed upset." He explained as he fixed his black jacket. "So what's going on with your mom?"

For a second I forgot that I was upset. He somehow managed to make me forget all my problems. A warm fuzzy feeling began to swirl in my stomach. It was nice to talk to someone who actually wanted to know about me. I let out a sigh and looked up at the stars. How was I going to explain it with out sounding like a drama queen?

"My mother accused me of being a slut." I kept out most of the details since he was a vampire and all.

"A bit too harsh, don't you think?" He asked.

I chuckled. "yeah, I was about to go out and get some drinks, but I think there's plenty left over from the party."

Kol stepped closer to, practically pinning against the car. "You don't have to drink to make yourself feel better. There are other ways." He lifted his hand up and began playing with my curly hair. His whisper touch was sending nerves down my spine straight to my thighs. "I'm here to give you what ever you need."

His voice was the icing on the cake. He was right. I didn't need to drink, I didn't need my friends, and I didn't need my family. I needed him. My hands brought themselves to his face and when our eyes connected we both knew what was going to happen next. I leaned up and pressed my lips softly against his lips just to test the waters. He used his vampire speed to pick me up and place me on the hood of the car.

My legs straddled his waist as he lifted up the hem of my dress and gripped my thighs. I kissed him again and looked into his eyes that were a darker color now, filled with lust.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked as he peppered kisses down my neck.

"I'm sure."

[Kol POV]
Kol could feel Raine's skin turn hot in his hands. She didn't even flinch when he tightened his grip. That was good. He enjoyed a girl that could handle his strength and he was sure going to use it on her. Even if she had told him no, he would have found a way to make it happen. He couldn't wait another moment.

He brought his lips to her once more before he used his vampire speed to bring them in the house and all the way up to the closest room. Raine ripped off his jacket and then reached up her dress and pulled off her black lacey panties. He really enjoyed her enthusiasm and couldn't wait to see it when she became a vampire. Not just any vampire, his vampire.

[Raine POV]
Nothing had every been so dynamic before. When he moved us both on the bed my heart was pounding so hard I could feel my pulse on my neck. All my stress and worries went away. That was exactly what I needed for the moment.

Kol took off his white shirt and undressed with in the blink of an eyes. I smiled as my blue eyes searched his perfectly sculpted body. He climbed on top of me with a predatory look in his eyes. I didn't even get to take off my dress because he ripped it off and immediately began to press kisses down my exposed body.

His cold hands held me down while he explored my body with his mouth. He dug his teeth into my hip and began to drink the blood. My whole body was beginning to tremble as one of his hands wrenched my thighs apart so he could rub my clit with his thumb. I ran my hand through his thick hair and moaned when the twisted pleasure and pain.

He pulled away from my hips and licked my blood off his lips very slowly. He pulled his hand away from my v area and climbed between my legs, prodding his hard erection at my entrance. The moment he jerked his hips into motion I felt him stretch my walls around him. He gave hima full bloom smile before he leaned down and kissed me. I dug my nails into his flesh and ran them down his back. I've had some hot sex in my life before but it was never this good.

[Ivy POV]
"Maybe I should go look for her. She should have been home by now." ivy suggested as she paced in the kitchen.

"Leave your sister alone. She can take care of herself." Her mother replied as she sat at the island in her white nightgown.

"You had no right to hit her like that. What could she have possibly done to have deserved that?" Ivy crossed her arms over her chest and looked at her mother.

She was upset at her mother for hitting her sister. She was also upset with herself for letting her sister leave in the first place. Ranie was not the world's best person but she always helped Ivy when she needed it. She was that big sister that she could hide behind when someone was trying to hurt her. Raine once almost got arrested for punching her ex in the face because he had said "you're not special enough to be treated like a lady". To put it in an easy way, Raine was her hero.

"If you knew what we were arguing about you wouldn't feel that way." Her mom grumbled under her breath.

"What do you mean? What were you two arguing about?" Ivy was beginning to get irritated.

"That's between your sister and I. When the time is right she can tell you. In the meantime I suggest you go upstairs and get some sleep. Your sister has done this plenty times before and has always came back." Her mother replied.

Ivy sighed. "We need a puppy."

Her mother raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"We need something that is all of ours and that will love us back. We need a puppy." Ivy explained.

"A puppy is a big responsibility." Her mother reminded her.

"Which is one of my great qualities." Ivy gave her mother her pouting look with her lower lip puckering out.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll find us a puppy tomorrow, but you are taking care of it. Not me." Her mother gave in easy.

"Oh, and I don't want a small puppy, I want one that will grow big. Like a German shepherd, or a Labrador! Oh, or maybe a-"

Alright, I get it! Now lets get some sleep before you wire yourself awake." Her mother laughed at her sudden burst of excitement.

[Raine POV]
Kol's white shirt hung loosely on my small body. I lifted the bottom of the shirt so I could see my lower back in the bathroom mirror. There was a bite mark on my hip and bruises on my thighs that were shaped in handprints. there were even some marks on my lower back. It hurt just to walk but I didn't show it. Kol came up from behind me and looked in the mirror at the both of us.

"I can make those go away if you want." Kol's eyes danced all over my body.

"No, that's alright." I replied, pulling his shirt down.

"Why would you want to keep those marks?" He had a real confused look on his face.

"I know what happens when you die with vampire blood in your system. I don't want that." I explained.

kol raised an eyebrow as if surprised. "You wouldn't want to be a vampire?"

I started fixing my messy hair. "Well I still have my whole life ahead of me. What if I want a kid someday? I can't do that when I'm a vampire. I'm just not ready for it." I replied.

[Kol POV]
Kol wrapped his arms possessively around Raine's small waist and kept his eyes on the mirror. He liked what he saw. She may not have wanted to become a vampire yet but Kol was impatient. He was also very selfish and made sure he got what ever he wanted.

"What ever you want." He put on a gentle smile, hiding his diabolical thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the scene was too short but I promise there will be more. thank you all for reading and a big thank you to avenged angel. You are awesome!