Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

I Wanna Take You Home

Vic ~
I couldn’t help it; I was nervous. What if they hated me? “It’ll be fine Vic. Stop worrying,” Kellin said and squeezed my hand. I smiled and nodded, composing myself. “Okay,”
Kellin grinned and led me through the club to the bar where Alex, Jack, and two others were standing. “Hi,” he said brightly, smiling at them. “This is Vic,” he said and looked back at me. “Vic, this is Alan and Austin,” He pointed to a short ginger, and a much taller guy with tattoos. “Hey,” I said, offering a small smile. The ginger—Alan, tapped Kellin's arm, leaning over the bar towards him. “He’s really hot, Kells, way to go,”
I laughed, noticing the pink blush coloring my boyfriend’s cheeks, and pulled him against my side. “Anyway, where’s Andy? He always has to approve.” Alan nodded and disappeared behind a solid black door.
“Did you eat yet?” Alex asked. Kellin shook his head, pulling a stool out to sit on. I copied his movements, yanking his chair directly next to mine and kissed his temple. Kellin blushed and leaned into me, letting me drape an arm around him.
“Hey CC,” Alex called behind himself.
A slightly distant voice answered a moment later, “Yeah, what do you want?” Alex weaved around Jack, headed towards a little window in the back where i could just see someone, waving a spatula around.
“So Jack,” I started, catching his attention, “when were you gonna tell me you spilled our secret?” Jack flushed, chuckling a bit, and handed a drink to some brunette girl that was one-sidedly eye fucking him.
“Hey, you could have told him yourself. I didn’t even tell him the juicy bits,”
Kellin, made a face, pressing his lips together frustratedly; something he did a lot. “Why won’t you tell me? I swear I won’t tell anyone else.” I smirked and shook my head. “Sorry baby,”
Kellin pouted up at me. “Please? If you love me, you’ll tell me,”
I grimaced at that.
“That’s not fair, you know I love you,” He shook his head. “No, I don’t. Not unless you tell me,” I groaned in frustration and buried my face into his hair. My lips brushed his ear tauntingly. “How about I show you how much I love you later tonight?” Kellin shivered, biting his lip a little. “Nope, none for you,” he whispered. I knew he would give in anyways, so I nibbled along the shell of his ear, pressing my lips beneath it and nipping the skin. “Please?” I purred seductively, my hand moving to rest on his upper thigh, Kellin jumping a little in surprise. “Hey, love birds, keep it in your pants,” Alan said, having returned with a lanky, black-haired man.
Kellin blushed deeply, giving the guy a sheepish smile. “Hey Andy,” he said. Andy laughed, rolling his eyes and walked over to us. “Hey kiddo, this is Vic?” He nodded and smiled at me, pecking my cheek quickly. “Vic, this is Andy, my boss.”
He looked me over thoroughly, meeting my eyes as they trailed back up. “Are you good to him? Because if you’re not, I’m obligated to beat the shit out of you,” I raised my eyebrows, surprised by his bluntness and nodded in reassurance.
“Andy, stop. Vic is really sweet. You don’t have to worry,” Kellin whined, pouting adorably.
“Oh please hun, I’m always gonna worry about you. You’re too innocent for your own good.”
Kellin shook his head in denial, hating when people called him innocent . “I am not innocent,” he said in a way that completely contradicted his words. He was too cute. “Yes you are. You’re adorable,” I said, getting an endearing glare from him. “I’m gonna gag,” Jack said, still mixing drinks for people. I flicked my finger at him. “Fuck off Barakat,” He grinned and looked back at the window for his boyfriend who still hadnt come back. .
“So Vic, how did you meet Kellin?” Andy asked; a still-suspicious look on his face. “Don’t interrogate him Andy, I know what you’re doing,” Kellin said, glaring at him. “Alright, alright. If you trust him,” he sighed, sitting down behind the bar. “Thank you,” Kellin squeaked. Andy smiled and nodded, going back behind the bar. I could see how much all of them cared about him. It was so incredibly sweet how they all wanted to protect and care for hm, without having to be asked.
Alex came back a minute later, followed by another guy with long, straight black hair and a tan complexion. “Here you are Kells, and…Vic?” I nodded, watching Kellin hug whoever he was. “That’s CC,” Jack said, not even glancing at me as he pumped out drinks. He seemed to be the only one really working tonight, although everyone was here.
Kellin had stood up on the footbar of his stool to hug CC, bending over slightly and giving me a perfect view of his round little ass. “Stop staring at my butt,” Kellin said as he sat down. “I have no idea what you’re talking about,”
He laughed and rolled his eyes. “Liar,” I grinned at him and took one of the french fries CC had brought over. My phone vibrated in my back pocket, alerting me to a text.
Jaime: Do you and your sexual deviant wanna come over tomorrow? The boys’ll be here.
Vic: Not funny Hime. Just wait.
Jaime: So you have to ask him first?
Jaime: You’re so whipped.
Vic: Fuck off.
I set my phone on the bar, looking at Kellin, who had a fry between his lips. He blushed when I caught him, smiling and chewing quickly. “Would you want to meet Jaime? He and Mike, and another friend of mine, Tony, are going to be hanging out tomorrow and wanted to know if we’d join them.” Kellin smiled and nodded. “Sure, it’d be nice to meet them,” he said happily. “Okay, I’ll tell him,” I looked back at my phone, seeing a text from Tony.
Tony: You’re coming over right? I haven’t seen you in ages.
To Tony: Yeah, we’ll be there.
Tony: You’re plural now?
To Tony: No, Kellin will be with me.
Tony: You’re soul? Cool, I heard he’s ‘cute as hell’.
To Tony: He is. He’s adorable. 1 sec, I have to tell Jaime we’ll be there.
Tony: Sure, sure.
To Jaime: He said he would love to. What time?
Jaime: Any time after seven, busy till then.
Vic: Okay, see you then.
“Vic? Are you still here?” Kellin teased, poking my cheek. I chuckled a little, smiling at him. “Yeah, baby, sorry,” He giggled and ate another french fry. “You two are adorable,” Jack said and pinched Kellin's cheek. He shied away, mock glaring at him. “Are the two of you going straight home then?” Austin asked, leisurely making himself a drink. “You have to pay for that,” Andy said. “Yeah, yeah, but are you?” I shrugged, nodding. “Yeah, I mean, we weren’t planning anything. Why?”
He took a sip of his drink and pulled Alan into his side. “You should come over to our place. Alan won’t admit it, but he misses Kellin.” Alan’s face turned the same color of his hair, and he turned to hide it under Austin’s arm.
“Shut up Aus,” he whined. Kellin grinned and cooed at him. “Aw, Alan, c’mere,” Alan peeked out of his boyfriend’s arms and walked over to him. “Don’t start,” he warned, but still leaned over the bar to hug Kellin. “This is getting so mushy,”
Alex teased, playfully ruffling Kellin's hair. “Alex, don’t touch my hair,” I laughed as he combed his fingers through it self-consciously. I caught his hands, setting them on his lap, and pushed his fringe out of his eyes. “You look perfect,”
“Anyway,” Austin started, leaving the sentence hang there. I grinned at him. “I think that’s a yes,” He nodded and sat down on the single stool behind the bar and reached to pull Alan onto his lap. “I think it is. You can stay the night if you want, too. We have a spare bedroom.” I tipped my face into Kellin's hair, kissing him. “Do you want to stay the night baby?” Kellin turned and smiled, giving me puppy eyes. “Can we please?” he pleaded.
“Kells, I was asking if you wanted to,”
His face lit up, a smile gracing those pretty lips of his. “Yes, I want to. Are you sure you don’t mind?” He asked Austin and Alan. “Of course we are Kellin. You haven’t stayed over in so long. And it’ll be nice to get to know Vic some more.”
I smiled at Austin, pleased that none of them hated me; except maybe Andy. “I feel neglected. And how did I end up being the only one working?” Jack asked, leaning against the bar. Alex rubbed his arms soothingly, leaning in to kiss him. “Sorry. It’s strange that you’re being the most responsible.” Jack made a less-than-impressed face at him. “What time is it?” Alan asked. “It’s almost eleven. I think I might close up early tonight. It’s surprisingly slow in here for a Saturday night,” Andy said and walked off without another word. “What crawled up his ass and died?” Alan asked sassily, staring after Andy.
“What do you think pissed him off? The thing that always pisses him off: Ashley. Apparently he doesn’t want a serious relationship yet and he told Andy he did just to please him,” jack explained. “How do you know that?” Kellin asked, eating his french fries again. “He was pretty mad about it earlier and wanted to vent.” Kellin nodded, popping a fry into his mouth. “Aren’t you hungry?” he asked me randomly and holding a french fry out to me. I leaned forward a bit and ate the fry from his fingers.
“Thank you baby,” Kellin smiled happily, licking the salt off of his finger, and making full eye contact as he did it. “Stop eye fucking Vic, Kell,” His head snapped up at the sound of Alex’s voice, a pink blush spreading over his cheekbones and making me grin. “Finish up Kellin, I wanna get Alan home,” Austin said, receiving a look from his boyfriend. “I’m not five,” Austin just grinned and kissed the top of his head. “That’s okay, I’m done,” Kellin said and moved the basket away. “Are you sure? You haven’t much to eat today,” I didn’t think he had eaten at all, and it definitely wasn’t healthy for someone as small as him to go without eating. “I’m fine Vic. I can always eat later, or just wait until breakfast.”
I pressed my lips uncertainly. “I’d feel better if you ate a bit more,” He shrugged and slipped off the bar stool. “I can wait. Don’t worry,” I wasn’t very reassured, but went with it, knowing how stubborn he could be and not wanting an argument. “So are we leaving then?”
Kellin nodded at Alan, who was grabbing a coat off of the railing behind the bar. “Guess we’ll see you later then,” Alex said, “We’re gonna be here a while still, so we’ll tell Andy you said goodbye.” I nodded, smiling. “Good to see you,” I told him and took Kellin's hand. Austin and Alan followed us out of the club to a small black car parked on the opposite side of the street. “Do you want me to text you directions?” Austin asked and opened the passenger door open for Alan, who sat down, leaning a bit to look at us.
“That’s okay, just your address is fine,” I said and handed my phone to him. Kellin shivered beside me, smiling up at me when I out an arm over his shoulders and squeezed him against my side. “Here,” I took my phone back from Austin, glancing at his address. “We’ll meet you there. It’s about a twenty minute drive,” He said and walked around the car to get in. “Sure thing,” Alan pulled his door closed, buckling his seatbelt, and waited for his boyfriend, who got in and started the car.
They drove off, leaving the two of us alone on the side of the road. “Come with me,” I said dramatically and towed him towards the alley. “What are you doing Vic? I’m cold,” Kellin whined, dragging his feet. “Well we can't just disappear out of the middle of a busy street Kells, and besides, we have twenty minutes before the two of them get to their place. It’d be weird to just show up to their apartment before they do,”
Kellin let me pull him into the middle of the alley and press him against the brick wall. “So we’re going to make out in the middle of an alley?” he teased, tugging me closer. “No, I’m gonna warm you up,”
Kellin giggled as I moved up against him. I leaned my face close to his, ghosting my lips over his in a teasing kiss. His chin tipped up to try and catch my lips with his. My hands slid down his sides, the tips of my fingers dipping under his top and tracing patterns over his skin, sending little shivers through him. “F-feels nice,” he mumbled and tangled his hand into my hair. My mouth touched his, barely, and then pulled away to tease him some more.
“Stop that,” he whined and moved his other hand to the small of my back. I smirked at him and then finally kissed him, moving my lips with his. He flicked my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for entrance. I granted it to him, parting my lips and deepening it, our tongues gliding together hungrily. My hands roamed his skin, settling on his hips and rubbing circles into them. Kellin's hand slid down to cup my ass, squeezing it and pushing my hips into his. I rolled them, Kellin moaning into my mouth at the feeling.
“St-stop, Vic,” he breathed and leaned his forehead against mine. “We have to stop before I end up sucking you off in an alleyway,” I laughed and held his hips, both of us trying to steady our breathing. “We should go soon anyways,” I said and pecked his lips again. Kellin slid his phone out of my back pocket to check the time. “We still have about ten minutes,” He said and put it back. “We could just stop at my place?” I offered, not wanting to stand around in a damp alley for ten minutes. “Okay, I do want to get a jacket,”
“And how are you planning to explain that you have a jacket all of a sudden?” His eyebrows knit together adorably. “I’m teasing sweetheart. You can just say it was in my ‘car’.”
He grinned and put his arms around my neck, waiting for me to take us. “Hold on tight,” I teased, and disappeared; reappearing in my living room.
“You can borrow one of mine baby,” I said and walked to my kitchen, grabbing a water from the fridge and taking a few sips. Kellin had gone to my bedroom, returning a minute later with my favorite jacket on. I smiled happily; there was something very satisfying about seeing him in it.
“What?” he asked self-consciously, glancing down at himself. “Nothing Kells, you just look cute. I like it,” He blushed, walking over to me, and interlocking our fingers. “Me too; it smells like you, and it’s really soft.”
I knew that it was; that’s why it was my favorite, and I liked the way it looked on him. “Are you ready to go?” I asked, getting a little nod in response. “Well let’s go then,” I said and pulled him against my chest. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter was kind of lame. and short. im trying to start another fic, so if you want to read that, it should be up soon.

title- "Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime" Sleeping With Sirens