Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

Scream in the Dark

Kellin ~
We got to Austin’s a few minutes after they did, Alan letting us in. “Hey,” he said happily, already having changed. “Austin wanted to get a shower, so he should be out soon.” I smiled and walked into the apartment I had been in so many times, and sat down on their couch, Vic following kind of awkwardly. “What do you want to do?” Alan asked, flopping down next to me and putting his arms around my neck. I grinned and leaned into his chest. “I don’t care. Anything you want,” Alan grinned and kissed my cheek affectionately.
“Hey, I’m getting jealous here,” said a shirtless Austin from the end of the hallway, drying his hair with a towel. He mock glared at Alan, getting a grin from him. “Sorry Aussie,” he teased and squeezed Kellin. “You’re supposed to cuddle me,” he complained, pouting a little. “Well you were in the shower. Besides, I cuddle you all the time,”
I laughed at the two and reached for Kellin to solve the problem, who crawled over and into my arms, settling against my chest. “See, Vic gets to cuddle his boyfriend,” Austin said playfully and walked back down the hall.
Kellin wriggled onto my lap, resting his head on my shoulder. “I’ll be back,” Alan said, “I have to go get my drama queen,” Kellin giggled and snuggled further into me, a happy little smile on his face. He really was the cutest thing ever.
Alan came back a minute later, dragging Austin behind him, and flopping on the couch. “So, do you wanna watch a movie?” he asked, Kellin nodding and squirming around on my lap to face the TV. I leaned against the arm rest, situating Kellin so that I could see, and let him rest back against my chest. I put my arms around him, holding him in place and pressed little kiss to his exposed neck. “Something Disney,” Austin said, conspicuously staring at his boyfriend’s butt as he bent over to grab a movie.
“Lion King?” he asked, and looked back at Austin. “Little Mermaid,” Alan smiled and shook his head a little, before looking back and putting the movie on. Kellin wriggled in my lap again, rubbing his ass on me. “Kellin,” I breathed in his ear, low enough that the others wouldn’t hear. He shivered and moved around again, knowing exactly what he was doing now. I poked his side in reprimand, Kellin jerking to the side and giggling.
“Stop,” he whined and caught my hands so I couldn’t tickle him. “Then stop moving around,” He grinned at me and finally settled. “You guys done?” Austin teased, and making Kellin blush. I just grinned and nuzzled his neck. Alan hit play and relaxed into the couch, Austin’s arm sliding around his shoulders. ~

We ended up watching Harry Potter too, Kellin falling asleep on me. He was lying in between my legs, his head resting on my stomach, with a blanket draped over him. “Do you wanna stay there or head to the guest room?” Austin asked. I motioned for him to lift Kellin up so that I could move and quickly slid out from under him. Austin handed him off to me as gently as he could, setting his light form in my arms. “Goodnight,” Alan said sleepily and pulled Austin down the hall.
I walked to their guest bedroom, pulling the covers back and gently set Kellin down on the mattress. He mumbled and stirred, looking around helplessly until he realized where he was. “Vic?” he asked quietly, reaching for me. I smiled and nudged him with my hand to get him to move. He did, shifting into the middle of the bed so I could get in with him, and snuggled up against me as soon as I lay down.
“What time is it?” he asked, resting his head on my shoulder and pulling the blankets up. “After one,” I said and pulled his body against mine.
“You should go back to sleep. My friends are tiring enough; you’ll want to be rested.”
He giggled a little and closed his eyes obediently, smiling. “Goodnight Vic,” he said happily and making me smile.
I kissed the top of his hair and closed my eyes too. “Goodnight baby,” ~

Kellin ~ (dreaming)
I was curled up in a ball on my bed, rocking back and forth slowly with tears dripping down my little cheeks. Why would they want to send me here? What did I do?
It was my first night at the orphanage and I was only five. I hated it.
“Don’t cry,” someone said, scaring me. I jumped up in surprise as a short, tan man walked over to me, and knelt down in front of my bed. “Who are you?” I asked, studying him.
He smiled and reached out to push my hair from my eyes, cupping my cheek afterwards and wiping the tears away.
“I’m Vic sweetie, and I’m so sorry you’re here. This wasn’t supposed to happen.” I frowned, suddenly remembering why I was here. “Why don’t my parents want me?” I asked, fresh little tears dripping down my cheeks.
Vic shook his head, and then stood up to sit next to me. “I don’t know Kellin,” he whispered. He let me wriggle into his lap and throw my arms around his neck, holding me while I cried. “Why don’t mommy and daddy love me?” I sobbed into his shirt. He rubbed my back and pressed little kisses into my hair, trying to helplessly soothe me. “Oh Kellin,” I continued to cry, ruining his shirt, and held onto him tighter.
“I’m so sorry Kellin, I’m so sorry,” he sounded so guilty, and even though I was upset, I didn’t want him to be.
He squeezed me in his arms, and then lay down, letting me lie on his chest as I cried. “Please don’t cry,” he begged, brushing my cheeks dry over and over again. “Please Kellin,”
He kept pleading with me that way for hours, until I had finally cried myself out and was just silently lying next to him on my tiny bed. He pet my hair, whispering things to try and make me feel better. “Go to sleep Kellin,” he breathed, and sighed when I refused. “Why not? You’ll feel better after you sleep,” I shook my head again sadly, unable to sleep without the bear I always carried around. “Mommy has him,” I said and burrowed into my pillow. “Has who?” Vic looked so confused.
“Teddy,” Recognition flashed in his eyes, a little frown suddenly forming on his lips. “Well, I can’t get him for you but…close your eyes,” I immediately did as he said, closing them and waiting until he said I could open them again. “Okay,” he said after a minute.
I opened my eyes to see Vic smiling a tiny bit, and holding a little brown bear out to me. It had a knitted green hat on its head, and a matching scarf, the fur soft and fluffy. “Where did you get it?” He smiled playfully, holding it out to me. “That’s a secret. But if you like it, you can keep it,” I nodded and held my arms out, Vic handing me the little bear and smiled as I held it tightly. “Can you sleep now?” he asked and started tucking me in, pulling the blankets up to my shoulders.
I nodded the tiniest bit and cuddled the teddy bear up to my neck. “Good. Now go to sleep honey,” Vic cooed and climbed off the bed, only to bend down again and kiss my hair. “Goodnight Kellin,” he whispered sweetly and then I was asleep. ~

I woke up slowly, a happy feeling radiating through me. “You’re awake,” Vic’s soft voice said next to me. I turned my head to the side and smiled at his soft gaze. “Yeah,” I breathed. “How was your dream?” he asked and brushed my hair out of my eyes. “Sad…and then sweet; I still have that bear.” Vic smiled brightly at that. “I’m glad. It was mine when I was a kid.” I blinked in surprise. “Seriously, and you let me have it? Didn’t it mean a lot to you?” I asked.
“Of course it did. But so do you, and I know it meant a lot to you too,” he said sweetly. “Aw, Vic,” he was blushing adorably. “Come here,” I said, leaned towards him. Our lips connected in a slow, loving kiss, his soft mouth gently moving against mine. It was warm and sweet and so perfect; his lips were so soft and plush against my own, our hot breath mingling as he parted mine. The tip pf his tongue brushed against my lower lip, asking for entry, which I happily granted him, letting our tongues brush together passionately. Vic’s hand cupped my cheek lightly, his thumb caressing my cheekbone as we kissed. I was the one to pull away, breathlessly, and smiling at him. “I love you,” he whispered before pulling my mouth back to his. He pulled me closer to him, situating me on his thighs, and slid his hands down my sides to rest on my hips. I deepened the kiss, Vic letting my tongue slide around in his mouth, coaxing him to kiss back; and he did, licking back and flicking his tongue against mine. He squeezed my hips, pressing them down, and then rolled his up into me filthily, earning a soft, breathy moan as I broke our kiss again. “Are we really going to get off in their guest bed?” he asked breathlessly, a smile tugging the corners of his mouth up. I groaned unhappily; I really wanted to, but it was so wrong. “No,” I whined and collapsed on top of him, resting my head on his shoulder. Vic chuckled beneath me, and then inched me back to look at him. “Later,” he said, grinning when I whined again. “But I’m so horny. You teased me last night too,”
Vic just smirked, sliding his hand down my hip to touch the obvious problem in my shorts. “I noticed,” he said, and squeezed tauntingly, a little involuntary gasp leaving my lips. “That isn’t fair,”
He grinned again, apparently enjoying my misery. “I know. But I promise, I’ll make it up to you. Now get up, before we get carried away,” I pouted, but rolled off of him, and lay down again. “You’re cruel,” I said, very unsatisfied. “It’ll be worth it,” he teased and slithered out of bed. I watched him dress before getting up too, pulling yesterday’s clothes on, when someone knocked. “Are you guys awake?” Alan asked through the door. “Yeah, we are, come in,” He opened the door, smiling brightly at us. “Do you want something to eat? It’s almost noon, but we can make a late breakfast or something,”
I shook my head, not really in the mood to eat. Honestly, all I wanted to do was Vic, but he wasn’t helping. “No thanks, Alan. We’ll probably leave soon anyways. Vic wants me to meet his friends.” Alan pouted, walking over and putting his arms around me. “You’re stealing him already, Vic?” he teased, making Vic tense up. “W-we can stay a little longer, I—“Relax, I’m teasing. I’ll see you at work tomorrow,” Alan cut him off and pecked my cheek. I smiled and hugged him back, returning the little affectionate kiss. “Are you serving?” I asked him, figuring I should get the begging over with. “No, Alex is, for the first time in ages; and Jack too. You and I have the bar.” I grinned at that. Seriously, everyone hated serving. It just sucked in general.
“Is Austin awake?” Vic asked and pulled his shoes on. “Well, yeah, but he had to leave for work about an hour ago. He said to tell you it was nice to meet you and that he’d see Kellin tomorrow night too. And Kellin, before you say anything about leaving me here by myself, I’m going out with Alex in about…an hour and a half.” I blushed. I was going to refuse to leave him here alone, and it was embarrassing that he’d seen it coming. Vic laughed and handed me my jacket. “I guess we should get going, then,” he said. “It was nice to finally meet you Alan,” I smiled happily, thrilled that all of my friends liked him. “I’m gonna get a shower, okay, Kellin knows where the door is,” Alan explained and let himself out of the room.
We waited until the shower was running before we left, so that Alan wouldn’t notice whether the door had closed or not.
“Okay, you go shower and change, and then I’ll pick you up. Is half an hour enough?” I nodded and pushed up on my toes to kiss him goodbye before he disappeared. ~

“What if they don’t like me? Or if they think its weird that you’re dating me because I’m your soul?” I asked worriedly, my anxiety kicking in at full force. Vic turned to look at me, taking my face in his hands. “Kellin, they’re going to love you as much as I do. I promise,” Vic said reassuringly and kissed the tip of my nose. “Don’t worry okay?”
I nodded nervously and took his hand, just wanting something to hold onto. “Are you ready now?” he asked and disappeared as soon as I voiced my agreement.
We reappeared in a large, bright, open house; a lot like the one Vic lived in, except that his was a penthouse. The walls were painted a pale blue that matched the off-white couches, giving it a beach feel. I looked around, blushing when a short, spiky-haired Mexican caught me staring.
“You must be Kellin,” he said brightly, offering me a warm, happy smile. I nodded and squeezed Vic’s hand tighter. “Kellin, this is Jaime,” he said and grinned at his friend. “Nice to meet you Kellin,” Jaime said and walked towards us. “Mike and Tony are downstairs in the game room,” he said to Vic, and turned around, expecting us to follow him.
He disappeared down a set of white-carpeted stairs, Vic leading me down them, all-the-while holding my hand firmly. “Hey,” Tony said, as soon as he saw Vic, and abandoned his and Mike’s game of foosball to hug him. Vic gave him a weird-looking, one-armed hug back and grinned at him. “It’s been ages man, you need to hang out more,” Tony said, smiling.
He was a bit taller than Jaime, with straight black hair, and a silver dermal in his cheek, tattoos covering the skin that I could see. “Tony, this is Kellin,” Vic introduced me, disregarding his statement. “Hi,” he said, looking me over. “You were right Mike; he is cute as hell,”
I blushed and looked over at Mike, who smiled at me. “Anyway,” Jaime started, and took Tony’s place in the game, “you guys wanna order some pizza?” Mike nodded, apparently too focused on their game to actually answer, and yelled in success when the soccer ball rolled passed Jaime’s player and into the chute. “Ha, I win Tony, pay up,” he said, grinning, and happier than I had ever seen him. “But I wasn’t even playing. Hime’s the one that lost,” Tony whined.
“But you were playing first and you were the one who bet me twenty bucks that you’d win. So pay up,” Mike demanded, and was handed a twenty by a not-so-happy Tony.
“Hey, Vic, you wanna lose too?” his younger brother teased. “Not a chance. You hustled me last time, I’m not gonna do it again,” I smiled at how easily they bantered with each other. They was just as light and playful as I was with my friends. “Are you two like, glued together or something?” Jaime teased, and nodded towards our hands, making me blush and yank my hand out of Vic’s.
“No,” he said defensively, “I just enjoy touching him,” He pulled me into his arms, my back against his chest, and his arms around my front. “Oh we know you do, Vic,” Mike said and fist bumped Jaime. I blushed even deeper, smiling a little when Vic flipped them off. “Don’t embarrass him,” he said and kissed my temple. “And I thought you were ordering pizza?” Jaime made a face, mocking him, and pulled out his phone, walking away to order it.
Tony and Mike started playing another game, and I couldn’t help but start worrying again. “They like you,” Vic whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending goosebumps over my skin. I smiled, pleased to know that they didn’t hate me. “Are you two gonna stand there and cuddle all day?” Tony asked, not even looking up from the table. “Fuck off Tone. If you want we can play poker. I’d love to beat you out of your money again.” Vic go the finger this time, causing Tony to lose a point to Mike. “Alright fine, I’ll get the cards,” he said, abandoning the game he was already losing.
“Do you know how to play?” Vic asked me, and smiled when I nodded. “Well come with me then,” he said and led me to the small built-in kitchen. There was a dark, wooden table n the corner with a booth wrapped around the wall, two chairs on the opposite side. He let me slide in before sitting down after me. “Alright, found ‘em,” Tony said and sat down on the other side of Vic, Mike following him into the kitchen and sitting in one of the chairs. “Jaime, hurry up!” he called, tipping his head back to look around the island wall. “One second,” Jaime’s voice shouted back and then he appeared a minute later.
“Twenty minutes for the pizzas,” he said and fell into the only empty seat. “What are we playing?” he asked as Tony started dealing out cards and chips. “Five card stud, obviously. And I’m not betting until Vic starts to lose,” he said. Vic grinned at him. “You’ll be waiting all night then,” ~

As it turns out; Vic is very good at poker. I ended up quitting after about fifteen losses, Vic having won all but four of them. “This is rigged. You totally cheat,” Mike whined and bit into a slice of pizza. “No, you just suck,” was Vic’s counter, a smug little grin on his lips. “Well I quit,” he said, leaving Jaime and Tony the only other two playing.
I ate my pizza quietly, watching them play and leaning my head on Vic’s shoulder after a while. “How are you so good at this?” I asked incredulously, getting a smirk from my boyfriend. “We’ll never know,” he teased. “Well I know that I definitely need a drink if I’m gonna lose this badly,” Jaime said and walked over to the built-in, and picked up a bottle of Jack. “Anyone want one?” he asked, getting a yes from Mike, and Jaime. “Kellin, do you want one?” he asked, turning around to look at me.
“No, thanks Jaime,” He shrugged and started pouring drinks for the three of them, Vic and Tony waiting for him to return. “Mike, come get yours, I’m outta hands,” he said and carried two drinks over to the table. Mike groaned, but got up and retrieved his drink from the counter. “Kellin, if you’re thirsty, there’s soda in the fridge,” Jaime offered. “Hm, thanks,” I mumbled, deciding to get one. “Baby, can you grab me one?” Vic asked from behind me. “Mhm,” I got a coke for both of us, setting Vic’s on the table next to his elbow, and opened mine, taking a sip. “Thanks,” he said and leaned over to kiss my hair, before opening his. I smiled happily and took another sip.
“You two are sickeningly sweet,” Tony said, and smiled. “It’s adorable,”
I laughed and leaned on Vic again, kind of sleepy all of a sudden. ~
“Kellin?” Vic asked, rousing me. “Hm?” I mumbled sleepily, not even aware that I’d fallen asleep. “Baby, you fell asleep,” he said, smiling at me. “S-sorry. I don’t know why I was tired,” He grinned and kissed my cheek, laughing a little as I tried to roll the kink out of my neck.
“Who knew Vic was so comfortable?” Mike teased, reminding me that other people were in the room. I blushed and rubbed my neck. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall asleep,” I said.
“It’s okay. I’m tired of losing, we were gonna watch a movie,” Jaime explained and arched his back over the chair to crack it as he stretched. “Okay,” I said and stood up to let Vic out of the booth. I grabbed my soda and followed him back out to the main part of the room, sitting down next to him on the eggshell colored loveseat. “What movie are we watching?” Tony asked and flopped onto Jaime’s couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table. Mike copied him, leaving Jaime to sit in the recliner. He tossed the remote to Tony, chuckling when he didn’t catch it.
“Netflix?” Tony asked as he turned the TV on, getting little nods of approval. “Okay…how about…. “Not Star Wars or Harry Potter,” Vic said, cutting him off. “Fine, but how about hunger Games. You haven’t seen it have you?” Vic shook his head, and leaned back against the chair, resting his arm over the back of it. “That works,” Mike said. “Hunger Games it is then,” Jaime agreed…. ~
We watched Catching Fire too, then the first Hobbit movie and the first Lord of the Rings movie. Tony fell asleep after that with his head on Mike’s arm, his mouth open as he started to snore. “Mikey, you wanna take him upstairs?” Jaime asked and turned the TV off. Mike nodded and slid Tony’s limp body across the couch and into his lap before scooping him up and carrying him up the steps. “Did you guys wanna stay? It’s only after nine,” Jaime said.
Vic shook his head, standing up, and then held his hand out to pull me up to. “I wanna sleep in my own bed tonight,” he said and hugged Jaime. “I get it. And you should bring Kellin over again. You really are the cutest little thing,” he said to me, making me blush. “So are you,” I said, just to play it off, and got a huge grin from him. “Tell those two idiots goodnight for me,” Vic teased, grinning at his friend. “Sure thing…. Do you think they’re dating?” he asked. “I honestly have no idea. They’re weird.” Jaime laughed and nodded. “Well, goodnight. ‘Night Kellin,”
I smiled brightly at him and said goodnight back before Vic pulled me against his chest, and we were in his bedroom again.
“So you like them?” he asked. “Yeah, they’re great,” I said truthfully. The four of them together was really fun to be around. “Good, I’m glad,” he said, and tightened his arms around me. “But now that we’re home: I think I promised you something,” ~

Vic ~
Kellin flushed pink, shivering as I ghosted my lips down the length of his neck. His hands slid to my hips, fingers pushing the fabric of my t-shirt up and over my head, banishing it to the floor by our feet. I did the same to him, and then pressed my mouth to his, kissing for a moment before demanding more and swiping my tongue over his bottom lip. His lips parted instantly, letting me overpower him and slide my tongue into his mouth. Kellin moaned sexily, the sound sending shivers down my spine as I roamed my hands over his skin, feeling him up. Our tongues mingled in each others mouths, Kellin’s nails trailing down my back and to the front of my jeans, hastily undoing them as we kissed.
He broke away to breathe, my lips finding purchase on his neck as he inched my pants down my thighs. I walked him backwards until the backs of his knees hit the bed, our bodies falling onto it messily. I kicked my jeans off, my hands working to remove his too.
Kellin pulled me back up, reconnecting our lips and then slid his hand down my chest to palm me through my underwear. I moaned into his mouth, my hips bucking forward into his touch needily. “Kellin,” I breathed, gasping as he added pressure. I moved his hand away, afraid that I wouldn’t last long if he kept that up, and kissed my way from his neck down to his hips, taking the waistband of his boxers between my teeth and letting it snap against his skin. He gasped softly, watching me hungrily as I hovered above the bulge in his underwear.
I mouthed at the outline of his cock, wetting the fabric, and smirked a little when Kellin moaned. “Vic, please,”
I moved back up and got the stuff out of my nightstand, Kellin pushing his boxers off before I could.
It had been a few days, although he refused to let me prep him. “Please,” he whimpered, and pulled me down to kiss him. I obliged, kissing greedily, and letting Kellin roll the condom onto me, spreading lube over it afterwards. I moaned as he stroked me, the feeling absolutely incredible. “Kellin,” I warned breathlessly. He wrapped his legs around my waist, hissing in pain as I slowly pushed in. “You should have let me,” I said and kissed him through it, fighting the urge to thrust into him.
“Fuck, you’re so tight,” I moaned. He opened his eyes, giving me a little nod to tell me he was okay.
I started moving with slow, shallow thrusts, increasing the speed slowly. Kellin's legs tightened around me, little ‘uh’s’ leaving his lips. “More,” he pleaded and started grinding his hips down on me. “F-fuck,” I moaned and moved faster, Kellin moaning loudly.
I flipped us over suddenly, Kellin blinking in surprise and resting his hands onto my chest to steady himself. “So full,” he mumbled as he adjusted, his words going straight to my dick. “Ride me,” I ordered, and took a hold of his dainty hips, Kellin obediently rolling them on top of me. “Oh,” he breathed, faltering a little. I caught his hands in mine, twined our fingers together, and let him lean his weight onto them as he gyrated on me, eliciting long moans.
“Kellin,” He pulled himself up slowly, and then sunk down again, sending waves of pleasure through both of us. He started bouncing up and down on me, the pleasure mounting in my lower stomach as he fucked himself on top of me.
“F-fuck Kellin,” I moaned and rolled again, pressing his small body into the mattress and fucked into him roughly. “Vic,” he whined as I switched angles, slamming into that spot that had him screaming.
I reached between us to stroke him, still sloppily thrusting into him and then sunk my teeth into his neck. “Fuck, Vic,” he nearly screamed, his mouth forming a little o and arched his back as he spilled over my hand. I watched him come, enjoying the look of euphoria on his face, and the way he tightened around me, sending me over the edge.
I collapsed on top of him, both of us breathing heavily as we came down from our highs.
“Fuck…that felt…so good…” Kellin whispered breathily and combed his fingers through his hair. I grinned and nodded, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. “You liked that, huh?” He just nodded a tiny bit, a slightly hazed look on his face. “What did you do to me?” Kellin asked. “I bit you,” I said, smirking at him, “you know how after I drink from you, when the marks heal, it sort of tingles?” He nodded in response, waiting for me to continue.
“Well that’s my venom. The only difference is that this time I let it enter your bloodstream. And the euphoric feeling it induces intensified your orgasm,” Kellin blushed a little. “Well it felt really good,” he said quietly and kissed my cheek. “I told you it would be worth the wait,” I teased, rolling off of him.
“We should shower,” Kellin whined and rolled his face into the pillow. “I don’t wanna. I’m sleepy,” I smiled and leaned down to kiss his sweat-dampened hair. “But we’ll be disgusting in the morning,” I said, getting a little no, from him. “I don’t care. I just want to cuddle and sleep,” he said, holding his arms out to me, which I gladly went into. We held each other, Kellin resting his head on my chest and snuggling up against my body. He was so warm and soft; I really love naked cuddling.
“Did I wear you out baby?” I asked, a smile playing on my lips. He nodded and pulled the blankets up over us.
I had to admit; I was tired too. “Go to sleep Kelly,” I said and kissed his neck, settling against him. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, hey, and update. its been a while...

title- "Props & Mayhem" Pierce the Veil