Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

Blood Vow

It was finally time to get up and leave the hotel. It was enough that he had to wait till the clock hit nine at night. Wearing the same clothes as yesterday, except for the jacket which he changed, he left Blume behind sleeping as he went off to his rendevouz. He made his way through the corridors of the hotel, and went down the stairs till he reached the reception. He left a note for Blume there, in case she searched for him, and then went on his way.

Vincent had called Tatia, an ancient witch he knew from the past to pay her debt to him. Vincent had killed her enemies and she had promised him that she'd do anything for him, even at the cost of her own life. Thinking about it, Vincent wasn't sure if she'd be able to do what he had to ask of her, but he was sure she'd try and he needed all the help he could get if he had to face his enemy.

Going inside the bar she had mentioned, he took off his leather, black jacket and sat at one of the seats before the bar. The music was too loud for his taste and the place was filled with humans. A more quiet place would have been a much better choice, but she must have had her reasons for picking it.

The bartender walked towards him and asked, ''what would you like to have?''

Vincent turned his head to look at him and asked for ''whiskey, make it strong.''

''Sure,'' the bartender replied and picked a glass filling it with whickey. He was about to add ice when Vincent stopped him, saying a quick, ''no ice.''

The bartened glanced at back at him, leting the ice back inside the large bowl before handing him his drink. The clock hit nine thirty, and she wasn't there yet. The time kept passing by, but Tatia was nowhere to be found.

Vincent was getting pissed off when he heard a voice whispering to him, ''come to me, Vincent. Come!'' He looked to his right, and then to his left, but no one was there. He was sure he had head a woman's voice, he just wasn't sure to whom the voice belonged to. Then, he heard the voice again, ''follow my voice, Vincent. Follow my voice.'' Listening carefully he got up from his seat, leaving money for his drink under the empty glass of whiskey.

The voice made him walk across the street, then two blocks to the left, and one block to the right. He was in front of an apartment complex, standing at the entrance. ''Get inside!'' The voice commanded and the front door opened on its own. Once he was inside, the door closed and even locked. ''Top floor,'' the female voice whispered to his ear and run there with his vampiric speed. There was only one apartment there, and the door was open. He got in, and the door once again closed on its own behind him. Well, more with the power of a witch.

''Nice to see you again, Vincent!'' Tatia said as she smiled at him, causing him to smile back at her.

''Was that really necessary?'' He asked, walking towards her.

''Yes, because you never know who follows you.'' Tatia smiled at him and with a movement of her hand, she opened the door Vincent closed behind him, and there the new born vampire stood.

''What are you doing here?'' Vincent yelled at Blume, but he realized she couldn't hear him.

''She can't hear you or even see the door. The only thing she sees is a wall.'' She explained. ''I have you covered, but who is she? You seem to know her.''

''Let her in.'' Vincent said, ''she can be trusted,'' and the witch did as she was told.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long break everyone but with everything going on in my life, I had no time to actually sit down and write. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though. :)