Status: Active for Your Vampiric Apetite. <3

Frost Bitten

The Start of His Journey

Just like in the past Alphonse had to be in Japan, waiting for Vincent to look for him. Alphonse was always seeking for revenge, he killed someone Vincent held dear and Vincent killed someone from Alphonse’s family in return. It was a never ending cycle that had left them both with no one else alive but themselves.

Alphonse and Vincent went way back in time. He was the first friend Vincent ever made and they were turned by the same vampire. What would Crystalenia say now if she saw how they had become? Would she be pleased with them? Vincent doubted that but he also didn’t care. Vincent never wished to become a vampire, he preferred to die from being changed but she changed him thinking he would make a great bodyguard along with his friend, Alphonse.

Vincent shook his head, trying to forget the memories of his past that were coming to haunt him even to this day. Alphonse should have listened when Vincent told him he wasn’t the one, who killed his family, but instead of that, Alphonse believed the words of a traitor and he killed Vincent’s family, thinking he had returned the favor. If only he knew how mistaken he was…

Then Vincent killed Alphonse’s wife in order to get revenge, and now Alphonse had taken Matina’s life, making Vincent seek revenge like he had never before. Killing his family was one thing, but killing the only reason he was still alive was too much.

As he walked down the lonesome streets of Tokyo, searching for any leads as to where in Japan his old friend was hiding, he saw a girl on one side of the road. She was dying from the cold as the temperature was too low for humans. She was curled in a ball against the wall, frozen like an alive statue that was turning to stone.

She seemed helpless and too young. Vincent thought of saving her, thinking he needed at least another person to guide him through the changes that have been made in the world while he slept. Going close to the human, he took off his black coat and made the young woman wear it. She had fainted from the cold and that was his cue to drink her blood.

His fangs pierced the soft skin on the side of her neck where the vein was visible to his hungry eyes and let the warm crimson liquid fill his pale body. Leaving only a few drops of blood in her body, he pulled his fangs out of her flesh and bit down on his wrist making his blood spill above her parted lips.

‘’Drink!’’ Vincent yelled pushing his bleeding wrist against the girl’s mouth, and she did as she was told, not realizing that what she was drinking was blood. Her mouth was ice cold, and her insides were as well. It was a miracle she could still drink his blood.

Soon she would change, and soon, Vincent would have a new companion.