Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Because of You

So Saturday  Vic did end up taking me to the mall.  We basically  went on a shopping  spree. I damn near bought everything out of hot topic. I got 7 new Gucci belts,  5 Louis Vuitton  back packs,  a hell of a lot of different shirts and pants,  we went out to dinner at a restaurant in LA. Then took a 2 am flight to New York.

Sunday we went shopping in New York.  I got way more stuff. Vic and I found this really cute boutique and got custom outfits with each other's initials  on it.  He even bought me a necklace that says always and forever along with a ring to promise not to fuck up again.  I bought him one too. Needless to say Vic spoiled the fuck out of me this weekend.  We left NY to come back to SD around 1 am because of school.  Normally we wouldn't care but we already missed a lot  of school and we're taking finals this week. 

It's  Monday morning and I'm driving  Vic to school because he crashed at my place and I like my car better. This would be a fun of a certain adorable Mexican wasn't texting in the seat next to mine.  He's been on his phone all morning. Constantly  Texting who ever.  Then when it rings he'd walk out of the room.  Talk about not fucking up again.  I'm over reacting  it's  probably nothing.

"Vic  baby  who are you texting?"

"Mike"

"And?"

"Jaime"

"And?"

"Tony, Tay, Jenna, Lex, Jack,  and Mikey. Why?" He asked sounding like I was invading.

"Because  since we woke up you're phone has been glued to your hand. "

"Turn here." He said completely  ignoring my statement.

"But my parking spot is over there." I stated  like it was the most obvious  thing  in the world. 

"Yes but mine is closer.  Plus it's  something I want you to see. "

"Fine."  And  I turn into Vic's parking space in the school.  I  go to get out but Vic tells me to stay here.  Then gets out of the car, pulls out his phone and dial a number.  All I can hear is

"okay"

"no he's in the car still"

"what do you mean"

"Get it together dude

"alright  in coming"

"no I'll leave him here for a minute"

"He'll be fine."

What the hell is going on.  He hung up and opened the door again. 

"Kel baby I'll be back I have to go deal with a very disturbing  matter. Apparently  Jack doesn't know how to work a microphone  even though his dad's a producer. Do you mind staying  here until  I get back?"

"Um...what? Vic school starts in  five minutes I have a final in twenty."

"It's  okay. Baby just trust me. I talked to all the teachers they know what's  going on and we all have  passes and they  won't start until  we get there."

"Fine." I say. He kisses my lips then closes the door and walks well run into the school. Does  everyone  know what's  going on but me?

I sit here for about five minutes before I get bored I decide to text Vic because  he needs to hurry the fuck up.

To Vic
Hurry up I'm  bored and I hate cramped spaces.

From Vic
I'll  be there in about  five minutes  baby I'm  sorry just trust  me it'll  be worth it.

I put my phone  in my pocket and turned the radio up and blasted End Up Here by 5SOS. (DON'T JUDGE ME THEY FUCKING  ROCK)

After  about ten  minutes of me singing in my car Mike came to the car and got in. 

"Sup bitch" He said not looking at me

"Are you here to tell me why the hell your  brother has me  sitting in this car bored out of my shits?" I asked

He looked at me.  "Nope. I'm here to tell you to put this on." He handed me a blind fold.

"A little kinky are we Mikey?" I joked and put  it on without any more questions. 

I heard the door open and close and a few seconds later I felt my door being opened. Mike helped me out the car.  He didn't say anything except tell me not to talk.

I think he's plotting to kill me. 

We kept walking for what felt like an eternity.  When we finally stopped I could feel a lot of eyes on me. 

"Mike  were are we?"

"Didn't I tell you not to talk Kellin"
I just pouted  and stayed quiet.

"You can take your blind fold off now."

I removed the blind  fold and I was standing in the middle of the gym facing the entire  school. All eyes were on me and I'm  pretty sure I looked confused as fuck.

"Mik-" I was interrupted by Mike telling me to shut the fuck up.

"Ladies and gentlemen  we are gathered here today" I heard someone announce over the P.A. "Because  the fucker standing in front of you today has something that  a special  fucker  standing somewhere in this room has to ask him. My name is Jack and I will be the person to explain what's  going on here today. Most of You Know But For Those Of You who  don't know. That  fucker is Kellin Quinn  and he is the Queen of Mission  Bay. Now this next fucker is Victor Fuentes and his is your King of Mission Bay. As many of you know Vic and Kels here hate each other guts. Well hated. Vic bring your ass out here."
With that Vic came out to the middle of the gym and stood next to me.
"Kellin, Vic here has something he has to ask you. And he's the reason that everyone is here today..." Jack continued to talk but I turned to Vic and he look at me and half smiled.

"What's going on I mouthed?" He just held up a finger and told me to wait.

"Vic are you ready?" Jack called out.

Vic nodded and turned to face me.

The lights went out and a spot light shone down on us to. Ummm...okay?

"Kellin Quinn. I know that for the past four years I put you through hell and I spent the two years prior trying to forget you. Now we're together once again and never been so happy. This weekend our shopping spree in LA and then another one in New York the next day was perfe-" Vic was cut off by Mike who I forgot was behind me

"You guys went to New York yesterday?"

Vic rolled his eyes. "Not important right now Mikey. Anyways Quinn to sum up to his horrible speech I'm making. Turn around I have something to ask you."

I turned around to the wall the was opposite of the crowd. It was dark so I couldn't see anything. Next thing I know words are lighting up and the crowd behind me are reciting them as they light up.

WILL.

YOU.

GO.

TO.

PROM.

WITH.

ME?

I turned to Vic. He looked scared of the answer and he should be.
I stayed silent for a while. Mostly because I was completely in shock. The room was completely silent. Well until Jack asked.

"So Kels will you go to prom with your king?"

I didn't even have to think about it really.

"YES!" and I hugged Vic

"He said Yes." Jack screamed and the crowd went crazy. The lights turned on and I kissed Vic until the bell rung.

"Let's go to class my queen." Vic said to me and grabbed my hand and led me to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I was supposed to update Tuesday night or Wednesday but I ended up working both my off days. And Thursday The Black Mass Tour was fucking amazing. And I ended up with a Hangover both Friday and Saturday. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Also my best friend, mermaidskye is supposed to be helping me edit it since I never have time.♡♡♡