Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Sick Little Games

Kellin's POV

I woke up the next morning with am arm around me in a very comfortable bed. Vic is so warm.

I finally decide to open my eyes and get up. Being in bed all day is not how I plan to spend my Saturday, even though I'd love to be laid under Vic all day.

When I opened my eyes I noticed  that this wasn't my room. My walls are painted a dark purple and Vic's are painted a dark red. This room looks familiar but I can't remember who's it is?

I try to get up but the arm around me is holding me down.

"Kel baby stop moving. It's too early to get up and I'm trying to sleep."

That voice. Who's voice is this? How much did I drink last night?

Last night. What happened last night. I can't remember anything  after the fourth drink I had except for me and Vic dancing  and making out.

Fuck. Vic. I got out of the bed and started looking for my phone. Found it. I unlocked my phone and saw that I had 6 missed calls and 10 text from Vic.

From Vic
Kels where are you?
...
Kel what the fuck?
...
Kellin are you serious?
...
Kellin you did this bullshit  again I can't fucking believe  you.
...
Fuck it we're over. I'm  done. What ever game your playing, I don't want to be apart of it.
...

After that message I tried calling him but it only went  to voice mail. I called two more times but got the same result.

"Kels what are you doing?" Oli?

"I'm leaving. How did I get here?" I replied calmly even though I'm freaking out on the inside.

Oli just looked confused. I don't think anyone is as confused as I am right now. "We drove here. Remember?" He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I got the invite to the party and when I got there we got into a huge argument then I apologized and you forgave me.  One thing led to another and you offered to drive me home. You were pissy drunk so I drove. Then I realized we drove your car and you were too drunk to drive home so I let you stay in the guest room to sleep it off.  I was going to go back to my room but you started whiny like a little girl asking me to stay. So I did. I mean we didn't fuck or  anything. You passed out and I fell asleep shortly after."

I was still in my clothes. Which I just realized at that moment. So I decided to believe Oli.

"Oli I have to go. I'll see you later." I told him. I needed to talk to Vic. I just hope he'd believe me.

Oli just nodded and told me to lock the door on my way out.

When I got to my car I tried to call Vic again but still received  no answer. This time I decided to leave a voice mail.

"Vic baby I am so sorry. Please just let me explain everything." I hung up the phone and started the car. When I did I was greeted with a very loud Mark. What's my age again blasted through my speakers. I turned the radio down because I have a very bad headache. I hate hangovers.

I drove to Vic's house, because  I really needed to clear things up with him. We've just got back together and I already fucked up.  Stupid.

After what felt like forever I arrived at his house and took out my keys and unlocked the door. When I walked in the living room I said my hellos to Mr and Mrs  Fuentes. "Is Vic here?"

They gave me a confused look and told me he was upstairs in his room.

I made my way up the stairs and walked into his room without knocking. I should have knocked. When I opened the door there were clothes everywhere  and Vic was in bed completely naked with Hayley lying next to him in the same state he was in.

I walked out of the room and went into Mike's room. Fortunately  he wasn't in there. I grabbed this super soaker and went into the kitchen to fill it up with cold water. I dropped ice cubes into it also.

I Walked back into Vic's  room and they were both still asleep. I pulled the trigger and blasted them both with icy cold water.

"Ahh what the fuck?" The both screamed.

"Wake the fuck up." I yelled.

"Kellin?" Vic asked. I just sprayed him again. "What the fuck? I'm up stop spraying me." He was getting mad but I don't give a fuck right now. So I sprayed him again.

"You think I'm spraying you with freezing cold water because you're sleep?" Spray. "So you fucking Hayley isn't a reason to be mad?" Spray.

"Kellin fucking Quinn stop fucking shooting me."

"Okay." I shot him again until I ran out of water. "Now I'm done. Hayley  get the fuck out. Now."

With That she left without a single word. While she was leaving Vic manged to put his clothes back on.

"I can't fucking believe this. I came over here to clear things up about last night. I've been calling you since last night. But you were too busy fucking Hayley. I may have fucked up last night but at least I didn't cheat on you." I screamed at him. I was beyond hurt and I wanted to cry but I refuse to let him see me cry again. Especially over him.

"Your telling me that you went home with your ex last night and you didn't fuck him? Baby that's bullshit."

"No because I woke up fully dressed in his guest room. I offered to drive him home because I didn't want him there and it would only cause problems. But I was too drunk to drive back home. So he drove, then when he realized that we drove my car and I was incapable of driving home he offered to let me sleep in his guest room. When I woke up this morning I had no idea where  I was, but you were the only thing on my mind and after coming here I realized that I was the last thing on your mind." I screamed at him. He didn't say anything. He didn't even look at me. The silence was only making me madder.

"Victor Fuentes fucking say something."

Nothing.

"Vic?"

He finally looked at me. His wet hair fell on his face and water was dripping from his hair and if I wasn't so mad at him I would think he looked beautiful. But that thought quickly vanished when I realized that he was crying.

"Vic?"

"Kellin I'm sorry. I know apologizing isn't going to make you forgive me for being a complete asshole but I'm asking for you to forgive me and let me make it up to you. I want to treat you like the queen that you are. I know that I broke what little trust we had after all the bullshit we had already went through but I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Even if it takes the rest  of my life."

I had no words to say. I just  stood there and thought  about  everything  he just said. Did I want to forgive him. No. But I was willing to forget that this happened.

"Vic I can't promise that I will  forgive you for this." He looked broken like he wanted to cry again but was fighting back the tears. I knew he hated crying and I hate to see it. It crushes me. "But I am willing to forget that this happened. So no I'm not mad...anymore, but it will take a lot to make up for this."

Vic stood from the bed and walked over to me. I just stared at him. He hugged me and kissed my head. "I swear that I will never leave." I just held him closer.

"Don't fuck up again." I told him when we finally pulled apart. He nodded and kissed me. I kissed him back. We stood there kissing for what felt like an eternity, in a good way.

He broke the kiss much to my dismay. "Can I start making it up to you by taking you out for breakfast?"

I nodded because honestly I was hungry as fuck.

"Okay let me take a shower and we can go." Vic said.

"Yea you could use one." I teased. Sticking my tongue out at me.

"You too because honestly  babe you reek of booze."

"I know. During my argument with  Oli he poured his drink on me. And the girl's that was standing next to him." Vic just chuckled. Gosh I love his laugh.

With that he kissed me and made his way to his bathroom which was connected to his room. I walked out and went to the room I kept my clothes in for when I spent the night here and went into my bathroom to take a shower.

*************

Vic decided to take me to IHOP  since I love pancakes. We sat in a booth in the back across  from each other and we talked about how our lives have been since we last broke up.

"So what are you going to do about Lee?" Vic asked with a mouth full of food.

"Um...ew. Chew your food first. And what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean anyone that gets on your  bad side you flip a shit and ruin their life. Well socially."

"I'll deal with her later. But as far as you and her goes. I don't  want you around her. You two are no longer friends. The same go for Jeremy. And the rest of your fuck buddies."

"Lee and I have been friends since pre K. Telling me to not be friends with her is like telling  me to stop hanging with Beau."

"Vic darling, listen. If I ruin her, which I'm going to do, would  you really  want to be around her considering that she'll be below the math geeks? No. I didn't  think so."

He only nodded in agreement. I'm glad he sees things my way.

"In that case I think you should stop talking to Oli because  I know you are." He stated.

"Done." And I deletes Oli's number.

"And Matty."

"Done"

"Okay. Are you ready to go? I have somewhere I want to take you?"

"Yea I'm done. Let's go." Vic paid the waitress and we walked out the restaurant and got into his car. He started driving and I thought about what he said.

"Wait where are we going?"

"Not telling. Now shh we'll be there soon."

I hope it's the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm at work so I didn't check for errors. Also I'm going to see Black Veil Brides Thursday. So excited. I'll probably update again either later on tonight or tomorrow.