Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Love, Sex, Riot

Vic's P.O.V

**During the party**

I don't know where Kellin disappeared to one minute he was by my side and the next I was talking to Danielle and Tony. Not that it mattered where he was because he's probably drinking his ass off. I probably should be worried seeing how at the last party we threw Kellin ended up going home with his ex. I walked to where the drinks were and poured my self another drink and quickly downed it.

"Fuck. I finally found you. I've been looking for you all night." A very drunk Kellin walked up behind me and practical screamed in my ear. Great.

"Well you found me" I replied slightly annoyed. I mean who wouldn't if a drunk guy just yelled in your ear?

"Anyways I'm about to out drink your bitch of a brother"

"Good luck with that" I mumbled. Everyone knows that Mike and I don't get drunk.  We drink like pirates but we know how to hold our liquor.

With that he walked over to where Mike was setting up and I walked back to Tony and Danielle. I was slightly buzzed and having a good time. 

About 30 minutes after. I was still with Danielle and Tony. We were dancing and laughing. Tony is in front of me and Dani is behind me grinding on my ass a little.

"Viccy!" I hear Kellin yell from behind me.

"What Kel?" I gave him an unimpressed look.  Why does he keep screaming in my ear?

One minute he's screaming and the next he's whispering in my ear. "I'm horny let's go into the bedroom so that you can fuck me. Have me screaming out your name and begging for more." Those words went straight to my dick. God he's hot as fuck.  But he's drunk and I'm not going to do that to him.

I just grab his hand and lead him to one of the empty rooms. Once we get to the room,  I place Kellin on the bed and turn to lock the door.

When I turn back around Kellin is already passed out. He's adorable. I walk over to the bed and take of his clothes and leave him in his boxers. I put he cover his half naked body and walk back out the room. 

I check the time and it's nearing 4 am. Oh hell no. They have to go. The party was in full swing but Graduation is tomorrow.

I walk over to the DJ and grab the mic. And signal for him to cut the music. 

"Alright bitches. Yall have to go. I don't care where but get the fuck out." I wasn't mad just tired. 

Everyone started to leave except Mike, Tony, Tay, and Jaime. The place cleared out after about 10 minutes.

I walked back to the room that Kellin was in and got into bed next to him. But not before taking of my clothes so I was also in my boxers. I began to sing softly to him.

"As we wake up in your room,
Your face is the first thing I see,
The first time I've seen love,
And the last I'll ever need,

You remind him that your future would be nothing without him,
Never lose him, I'm afraid,
Better think of something good to say

But it's all been done, more than once so I'll keep on trying,
Oh God don't let me be the only one who says...

No! At the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
When second chances won't leave you alone,
Then there's faith in love

He was always the one,
I'll repeat it again, the one,
No such thing as too young,
Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in,
Call me crazy,

I've always tried to remind him that the future's
Just a few heartbeats away from disaster.
I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away.

No! At the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
Second chances won't leave you alone (won't leave you alone...)

No at the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
Second chances won't leave you alone

(No)
We'll repeat it again,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
Second chances won't leave you alone,
'Cause there's faith in...

(Love)
If you kiss me goodnight,
I'll know, everything is alright,
Second chances won't leave us alone,
Won't leave us alone,
'Cause there's faith in love"

I leaned over and kissed the back of his head. "Kel?"

He made an incoherent noise.

"I still love you"

No response. I hope he fell back asleep.

Kellin's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to a horrible screeching sound. It sounds like something is dying a slow and painful death. Like the person killing them has no mercy for them or my ears. What is that awful noise?

I groaned. "Kel baby wake up we have to get dressed." Who the fuck is that? And why are they so fucking loud?

I groaned again and rolled over with my eyes still closed. He smelled like Vic.  So I buried my head in their chest.

"Kellin get up baby"

"No I'm sleep"

"Exactly which is why you have to get up"

"No."

"Okay fine. Don't get up." With that he got out of the bed and I think I heard the door close behind him."

Finally. I fall back asleep but then I was awaken by a tortuous sensation. My covers were soaked and I am freezing.

"What the actual fuck?!" I screamed as my eyes shot open.

"Good morning to you too princess" Vic said in an overly cheerful voice.

"Whatever.  Why the hell did you pour water on me?" He shrugged and walked out of the room. I vaguely recall him saying something about getting dressed and meeting him in the kitchen.

I got up and went into the bathroom to do my things. While I did that I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up.

I looked in the mirror and my eyes grew wide. Holy fuck. I'm graduating today! I screamed in my head. That put a smile on my face despite the massive Hangover I have right now.

I got in the shower  and begin to wash my body. I guess  I'm too happy because I begin to sing my favorite song while doing so.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 18
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around myself. I walk back into the bed room to be greeted by a shirtless Vic.  Damn he's hot. I walk over to my bag and grab my boxers. Only for them to be ripped out of my hands.

"Vic what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Following orders" He said with a smirk.

I'm confused. "Whose orders?" He only smirked again. So I reached to grab my boxers out of his hand only for him to pull away and toss them on the floor somewhere.

"You won't be needing those" Vic whispered in my ear.  And honestly it went straight to my dick.  I was beginning to get hard.

"Oh really?" I smirked  and turned to him. "And why.." I was cut off by his lips mine.  It was more than a simple kiss. This kiss held so much love,  lust, and passion. It was a hungry kiss and I kissed back with just as much.

He picked me up, not breaking the kiss, and guided us over to the bed.  He removed my towel and started kissing on my neck.  I loved this feeling.  I gasped and let out a small moan when he bit me.  He soothed the feeling by licking it. 

He began leaving open mouth kisses down my chest and my stomach. He was near my waist when he bit again. I let out another moan. He kissed the tip of my dick and licked it from base to tip. I moaned. He was teasing me and I knew if he kept it up I wasn't going to last long. "Vi-" I was cut off by my own moan.  He took me in his mouth and what ever he couldn't fit he stroked it with his hand.

He stopped  causing me to whimper. He looked at me and smirked. He's still hot as fuck even when he's torturing me.

He took off the remainder of his clothes and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube. He placed some on his fingers and entered one inside me. I gasped and let out a small moan. He inserted a second one and began to Sissor me. He entered a third finger and started moving around faster. He hit one spot and I couldn't control the loud moan that escaped my lips.

"Found it"

He removed his hand and left me feeling empty. He picked up the bottle of lube and I took it from him.

"Let me do it." I gave him an innocent look and poured some in my hand. I coated his dick until he stopped me by push me down and slowly sliding into me. "Fuck!" I moaned, it felt as if he was splitting me in half but if felt so good. "You're so tight", he started to move in and out of me. I could feel my muscles contracted, I wanted more and that is exactly what he gave me. Without notice he started to thrust faster in and out of me. I grabbed the sheets and held them until my knuckles turned white. I was going to cum, I reached down to grab my painfully hard erection but he slapped my hand away. "You can't cum until I can", he started sliding in and out of me slower and slower teasing my ass. After what seemed like hours he finally said what I have been waiting for "Baby I'm gonna cum, cum with me", so I finally start to stroke my dick with reckless abandon as he thrusts harder in and out of me. We both start to cum, his dick contracting in my ass, my cum coating my hand. When we are done we are both sweating and out of breath.

"We should probably take another shower before we go to the restaurant to meet our parents for lunch." Vic told me once he finally caught his breath.

"Wait, what?!" I asked with a confused look on my face. When did they set this up? And why am I the last to know?

"Round two in the shower?" Vic asked then ran off to the bathroom. I sighed and ran after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this took forever. Sorry not sorry. But big thanks to my best friend mermaidskye for writing the smut. I love you darling start beautiful.