Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Kiss Me Last

Kellin POV:

***during the party***
Once we arrived at the party. I went to the kitchen to get a drink. Why? Because Oli is a lying piece if shit. But I do love him. That whole bullshit about this not being his scene. Is just that. Bullshit.

Oliver has a partying rep. He never turns down a party and he always knows how to have a good time. Currently he hold the keg stand, beer pong, and most fights started in a single night at Uni.  It's his record for most parties thrown that Phil and Tino are trying to break.

But whatever I'm going to enjoy myself rather or not he's here.

When I walked back into the living room I see an all to familiar face. What the fuck.  I thought this wasn't his scene.

I see none other than Oliver Scott Sykes. He's talking to a girl I've seen around a lot. I don't know here name really. I've never bother to get to know people. I may be a king but I do not like people.

While I'm watching Oli and this girl. Jaime comes up to me.

"Kel, I thought Oli said he wasn't coming?" He asked confused.
"I thought so too." I said confused as well. "I guess he changed his mind"

"Well I'm glad he came. You looked kind of mad that he wasn't coming."

"Nah. Not really. I just don't like being lied to. We all know about his rep here at Uni."

Jaime nodded in agreement. "I'm going to get another drink. You want anything?" I asked. I was just getting tired of watching Oli flirt with that girl.

Why wasn't I doing anything? Well because I wanted to see how far he would go. Like I said before.  Oli is a sweetheart when he wants to be. Other times he's a cheating asshole.

I walked in the kitchen and I find Vic. Great.
........
After Vic fucking kicked me in the stomach. Fucking asshole. I have no idea what his problem with me is...well that's a lie. I know why he hates me. But I don't care. It's his fault. He ruined my life.

I walked back to the living room to find Oliver making out with that slut that he was flirting with before. 
Oh hell no.

Walked over to them and pushed them apart.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Shit Kel, I'm sorry I couldn't help it. We got carried away."

"Bullshit" I turned to the girl. "Who are you and why the fuck are you kissing my man?"

"Hannah. And your man? Well damn Oli I didn't know you were in a relationship. And especially with him."

"Excuse me?" I cut in. "What do you mean especially me?" I was getting angry and she looked scared.

"All I'm saying is that. If I had known he was dating you, I would have backed off. No offense but I know not to mess with the king of Mission Bay. Look Kellin I'm sorry I didn't know. Honestly I'll back off. He's not worth being hated by someone that could end me with a single hateful glance." She's smart. I like her. Besides she isn't my concern right now.

"Beat it." I told her and she walked away.

I turned back to Oli who hate a look of regret in his eyes. Bullshit.  I'm not falling for that again. I walked away and headed upstairs to the bed rooms.

Hoping to find the stoners. I needed something to clear my head.

Oli followed me.

"Kel look baby I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen."

"I thought you weren't even coming to this party. Remember 'it's not really my scene'". I said mimicking his voice.

"I wasn't but I figured I'd surprise you and show up. When I got here, Hannah and I had a couple of drinks and started talking. One thing lead to another and we ended up kissing."

We were making a scene and normally I would love that but not when it comes to my personal business. So we walked into a random bedroom that I thought was empty.

Unfortunately it wasn't.
.............

After that whole scene with Oli and Vic I decided that I needed to leave the party. But it was nearing 2 am and I knew I wasn't getting in the house.

I found Mike and Tay and asked of I could stay the night with them. Of course I didn't need to ask but I felt like I was already walking on eggshells with Vic.

Of course Mikey said yea but since Tay was coming over I'd either have to sleep on the couch or in Vic's room.

They may live in a big house but the rest of the rooms were occupied by the staff.

We drove home and Mike and Tay disappeared into his room so I made my way to Vic's.

I knocked on the door hoping that Vic wasn't asleep.

"Come in" Vic answered from the other side of the door.

Shit this was a horrible idea. I should have slept on the couch.

I walked inside of Vic's room Ave his expression was priceless.

"What do you want?"

"Angry already? I just got here,  Viccy"

"Why are you here?"

"I got locked out and Mike said u could stay here"

"I'm use to you being here,  Quinn. Why are you in my room?"

"Tay is here and-" I was cut off by Vic.

"Say no more. So why my room?"

"I've been wanting to ask you about earlier."

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's forget it happened"

I'm not letting go that easily.

"I just want to know why you stuck up for me when you don't like me"

"Kellin I don't dislike you.  I fucking hate you. You ruined my life and you walk around here like nothing happened."

"It wasn't my fault Vic. I had no control over what was going on."

"Bullshit. Don't fucking lie to me. You knew it was going to Happen from the moment we met."

"Okay fine I did. But it wasn't my decision. I had no choice.  What was I supposed to do. I wasn't going down that easily."

"So you throw me under the bus. How very thoughtful of you?" He said sarcastically.

This conversation was going no where. I walked closer to Vic.

"Get the fuck out Kellin."

I ignored his statement. No way in hell was I leaving. "What happened to us Vic?"

"Were you not just listening to me. When will you get it through your pretty little head that you fucked my life up."

Obviously. But It Wasn't just my fault. It was his also. He got us into that mess. And I chose to take the easy way out.

By now I was inches away from Vic but not too close.

"You know. One day you'll have to forgive me."
He just rolled his eyes.

"You're cute when you're annoyed by me"

"Shut it, Quinn. I still hate you."

"Whatever, Fuentes. Can I sleep in here or not?"

"Sure but I swear if you touch me. I'll rip your head off."

Awe he's cute when he threatens me.

"Yes, sir." I joked af climbed into his bed.

He turned the light off and laid next to me.

"Hey Vic?" I said. Hoping that he wasn't sleep just yet.

"What?" He asked sounding half asleep.

I leaned up and kissed his lips.
They were as soft as I remembered.

He didn't kiss back.  Not that I expected him to. I smirked knowing he couldn't see me.  But I could feel the confusion in the room.  With out a single word.  I laid back down and fell asleep with one final thought:

Vic is going to kill me in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
***Title Credit: Kiss Me Last by We The Kings

Again sorry for errors it's 2 am, I'm tired and I'm using my phone