Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

As We Wake Up In Your Room

The next morning was not what I expected it to be. When I woke up I expect it to be because Vic had punched me in the face or threw a bucket of hot or cold water on me. I was kinda use to it.

We go partying every week and every week I get locked out but it's rarely that Mike goes to a party with Tay. But when he does I end up in Vic's to room and every morning when I wake up  it'd because he punched me in the face. Kicked me in the stomach. Or poorest a bucket of water on me. Vic is the definition of an asshole.

Mike is my party buddy and I am his wing man. Should he ever need one. Which rarely he does. Mike can pick up any chick with a single wink and end up sleeping with her that night. I guess we're all known for something.

Vic is known to be an asshole and a complete dick to everyone, mostly me.

Mikey is known for his man whore activities. He gets laid at every single party.

And I am known as a Drama Queen and I always throw the best parties. I'm also known for my conceited habits and well because I'm fucking rich as shit.

Anyways this morning was different because I woke up to have Vic's arm around me and he was peacefully sleeping. He looked absolutely adorable right now. I was cradled into his chest and my arm around him.  This would be an absolutely perfect moment if it wasn't Vic.

I feel Vic start to stir in his sleep then he freezes up. Almost like he was just realizing something. Then it hit me. We were snuggled together and last night I kisses him. Shit. I was drunk last night I knew I kissed him but that was partially because of the amount of beer and shots of jack I took with Jaime.

When I look up at Vic I see them staring down at me. He looks calm then that expression quickly changes to anger and one minute I'm laying in Vic's arms the next I'm on the fucking floor.

"Why the fuck did you push me?" I screamed at Vic.

All he did was smirk and walk out of the room. 

"Asshole" I yelled after him.

I walked out the room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I keep an extra toothbrush here because of how often I'm here.

After I finish my business in the bathroom I walk into the kitchen to find Mike and Vic.

"Where's Tay?" I asked
"She left about an hour ago. She had to go to work." Mike answered.
I nodded in understandment and turned to Vic. "Vic you never answered my question?"

All he did was roll his eyes. Mike stood there like he had no idea what was going on.

"VICTOR VINCENT FUCKING FUENTES" I screamed "WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUSH ME OFF THE BED?"

If he wasn't mad before he was pissed off now.

"I fucking pushed you Quinn because you have no right to do what the fuck you did. You're lucky that all I did this time was push you."

A very confused Mike chimed in "What the hell did I miss? Kel what did you do?"

"Not important right now Mike." I replied.

"Not important? Kellin you fucking kissed me last night then didn't expect me to fucking kick your ass. I would have done it last night but you were drunk and wouldn't feel it barely." Vic yelled.

Why is he always so loud.

"You kissed Vic?" Mike asked shocked.

"Shut up Mike." Vic snapped. "So you know why I pushed you. Now can you tell me why the fuck you kissed me?"

"Can you blame me? I been dying to kiss your lips once again."

Mike confused once again, decides to ask, "wait, you two kissed before? When? Where? Why? Where was i?"

"Too many questions at once" Vic and I said at the same time.

I sighed. I guess I'm answering these questions then. "Yes. About six years ago, about 2 years before you moved here Mikey. I had just met Vic but i knew that I was moving from here for a while because my parents were going on tour but i told no one because I did want anyone to know that I was going to be away. Vic and I were once friends, hell best friends. He was how I found out I was gay. One say we were messing around with Jaime and Tony. We were playing truth or dare and Vic and I were dared to make out for 30 seconds.
The next day Vic asked me to be his boyfriend and of course I agreed not thinking about the consequences of how everything was going to turn out.

We dated for about 3 months when it was time for me to leave. I wrote a letter to Vic explaining that I was leaving and I didn't know when I was returning and I broke things off with him.

He was extremely pissed when I returned in 9th grade and ever since he has made my life hell. But since we've always had the same friends we tolerate each other. Well I tolerate him. He hates my guts."

"That's not the full story, Quinn" Vic chimed in.

"Do you want to tell your brother that I gave you my virginity?"

"I gave you mine too Kellin" Vic argured.

"Too much information." Mike said and covered his ears and walked out of the room. "This conversation isn't over." He screamed from the hall way.

"Whatever I'm leaving. Mike I'll be back later. Are you guys going to school?"

"No. Come back soon. We have to discuss this." Mikey again screamed from somewhere in the house.

"Alright bye" I said and walked out the house without a single glance at Vic
♠ ♠ ♠
***Title credit : Kissing in Cars by Pierce The Veil

So This was written last minute and I'm not checking for errors until I get on my computer