Status: A personalised Jacoby Shaddix/Papa Roach love story for my best friends, Erin and Laura. I hope everyone enjoys reading it!

I Fell to Temptation

Chapter 3

“ERIN?!” he said in disbelief, he looked so shocked and confused.

“No, I’m Santa Claus!” I said and we both laughed then he tackled me in a hug. “AHH DUDE WHY ARE YOU ON THIS PLANE!” I said screaming.

“No, why are YOU on this plane!” he asked confused and I rolled my eyes.

“Tobin what’s todays date?” I asked, I sat down in my seat and Tobin joined me.

“I would answer with today's actual date, but I know today now has some specific meaning that I have obviously forgotten.” He said with a grin.

“Todays my move back home day you idiot!” I said whacking his arm.

“Wait what? Today?! You’re coming home, today!” he said.

“No next week.” I said sarcastically.

“Oh how I miss your sarcasm. Christina and Laura are such goodies compared to you.” he smiled.

“Well things are gonna change now that I’m back in town.” I said smiling.

“Oh great!” he said sarcastically smirking.

“But hey speaking of the twins, I think they’re planning something. Do you know what it is?” I asked and Tobin looked at me confused.

“Well I haven’t exactly been home, what do you mean?” he asked. And then I remembered that I hadn’t even questioned as to why
Tobin was on my plane.

“Oh yeah! Why are you on this plane?!” I asked and he grinned ever so smugly.

“I’ve been touring.” He said, still with his smug grin.

“So it’s true!” I said exasperated. “Mr. I’m in a big time band now! When were you gonna tell me that?” I asked confused.

“Slipped my mind! Now tell me why you think they’re planning something!” he said laughing.

“Oh right well last night we were on the phone discussing today, and well I mentioned this band Pap-”

“Oh of course when Mr. Esperance disappears, I find him chatting up a hot girl! NO FAIR TOBIN. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MEET THE HOT GIRLS FIRST” Said this man who was now standing beside Tobin.

“Tony, this is my sister you ass!” Tobin said staring at him evilly, Tony’s facial expression changed to confusion. Did he just say Tony? That’s a name of one of the Papa Roach members.. Nah. Cant be, Tony’s a popular name anyways isn’t it? Yeah, yeah it is.

“Dude, I may be a bit of an ass and all, but you have two hot sisters... and I’ve never seen this one before...” I laughed at that, Tobin again stared evilly at Tony.

“You think Laura and Christina are hot as well?” Tony’s eyes widened and he gulped.

“Oh, did I say that out loud?” he asked.

“Yeah dude you did. MY SISTERS!” Tobin said and started play hitting Tony. I looked at them both in total shock.

“Tobin aren’t you going to introduce us properly?” I said smiling.

“Haha you’re funny. Like you don’t already know who I am.” Tony said very pompously.

“Uhm what?” I asked confused he stared at me.

“How can you not know me? I’m Tony? The awesome one? In Papa Roach with your Bro? Hello?” he said, and I froze. SO IT’S TRUE. OH MY GOD.

“WAIT WHAT?! YOU-YOU-YOU’RE IN P-P-PAP-PAPA ROACH!? IT’S, IT’S T-TRUE!” I said eyes wide opened.

“What’s true?” Tobin said in confusion, I punched him on the arm.

“D-D-DUDE YOU’RE IN PAPA ROACH?” I repeated, he laughed and grinned.

“Oh so you’ve heard of Papa Roach?” he asked grinning.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME, OR WHY DIDN’T CHRISTINA OR LAURA DO IT?! WHAT THE HELL TOBIN!” I said screaming. I could see an air hostess looking at me very unamused. They were still letting people on the plane.

“Wow, she’s a fierce one Tobin.” Tony said laughing.

“Well it kinda just slipped my mind..” he laughed.

“Seriously?! It slipped your mind? How does telling your sister you’re in a pretty decent band just slip your mind?! You’re such an asshole for not telling me this!” I said in my angry voice and Tony laughed. “And I actually really like the bands music but now it just feels DAMN weird knowing you’re in it!” I said and scrunched my nose. Tobin patted my back laughing. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me this! How could you not manage to slip in you were in Papa Freaking Roach!!” I screamed.

“Well it’s not my fault! I was busy on a few small tours with a few bands, besides you know I’m rubbish telling people things. I assumed the twins would tell you.” He said.

“Err hello? I’m your little sister! You were on the phone to me a few times! You were in bloody New York with me for Graduation!” He rolled his eyes. “Oi, don’t roll your eyes at me! I’ll hurt you!” I shouted.

At that point the air hostess who was already unamused with me came over and told us to be quite, and for Tony to take his seat as we were preparing for take off. Tony nodded and walked to the front of the plane and went through a curtain.

“What’s up there?” I asked Tobin.

“Oh that? That’s first class.” he said grinning.

“Ooo first class for the rock stars.” I said smiling.

“Well you don’t expect us to sit on those.” He said in a fake disgusted accent and pointed to the other seats, I laughed.

“You’re so stuck up.” I said laughing.

“Nah we really got these seats through pot luck. Mitch, our manager did good, for once.” He said laughing.

“Well I hope I get an invite back in there? I deserve it, considering I wasn’t told you were in Papa Freaking Roach!” he laughed.

“Its Papa Roach, no freaking involved.” he said

“Whatever.” I laughed and smiled at him and we stood up to make our way to First Class.

“Hey Tobin everyone has to sit down cos we’re about to take off...” a new voice said, it sounded somewhat familiar. I looked in front of Tobin to see who was there. Holy Shit. My mouth dropped, my eyes widened, the blood ran to my face and I felt my heart beating faster. Why didn’t I put two and two together? Of course Jacoby was going to be here! On this plane! Wow. He’s actually even more attractive in person. Kudos to Jacboy’s mom.

“Yeah that’s cool Jacoby, we’re coming in now.” Tobin said smiling.

“We?” he asked looking confused.

“Oh yeah Jacoby, this is my sister Erin” he didn’t see me from behind Tobin but when he did his eyes widened and he smiled at me.

“Oh! Erin!” He said looking at me and that’s when I realised I was staring at him with owl eyes. I composed myself.

“At least one member of the band knows a bit more about my family.” Tobin said laughing.

“I’m the band member that listens to others.” He laughed, “Hello Erin.” Jacoby said smiling.

“Uhm ah, h-h-HI!” Did that really just come out of my mouth? Was that all I was able to vocalise? Seriously. Mega face palm. Tobin laughed at me and Jacoby smiled sweetly.

“S-sorry, it’s just a bit of a shock meeting the lead singer of the band you’ve kinda been fan girling over, Hi Jacoby.” I said a bit more confident, then I felt silly for telling him I had been fan girling over the band, however he smiled but Tobin rolled his eyes.

“Right lets go.” Jacoby said leading us into the first class part.
He pulled the curtain aside and we walked on in.

“Oh my god! In here is awesome!” I said in awe while I looked around.
There were two rows, and two seats were in each row. The seats were made of leather and they reclined. The arm rests were huge and one had a space for food and drink, the other was a remote control for the TVs that rested on the back of the chairs set in front.

“This isn’t it.” Tobin said smiling. “Wait what?” I asked confused.
He continued walking to the end of First Class and stopped at another curtain. He walked on in and I followed after

“Oh. My. Goodness.” I said again in shock. We were now basically in room. The carpet was a rich cream colour, and the walls had mahogany panels. As you enter there are two cream leather recliner seats, one to your left and one to your right. In front of the seat to your left was a sofa made of the same material and had red pillows on it, the sofa had more seats to the other side of it and a coffee table in the middle. It was basically a sitting room. Behind this area was a collection of seats and a table, kinda of like a stall in a diner. To the right of this was a minibar which had a TV above it. There was another curtain, and behind it must be the cockpit. After I stopped taking in my surroundings I realised I was in this, room, with all the members of Papa Roach.

“Woahhh! Who’s the cutie?” One of the guys asked smiling at me, it must be Jerry. I couldn’t help but laugh, Tobin glared at him then at Tony.

“Tony, didn’t you tell him anything?” Tobin asked.

“Was I supposed to tell him something?” Tony said confused whilst stuffing his face with cheetos.

“You were supposed to tell him about me.” I smiled looking at Tony.

“Ohh! Oh yeah, Jerry that’s Erin, Tobin’s hot sis.” I laughed and felt myself blushing, Jacoby was staring at me smiling, I smiled back then quickly looked away before I blushed even more so.

“Woah woah woah, hold the phone. Dude you have two sisters, TWO! Not three!” Jerry said looking confused, that made me laugh again.

“Do you guys not know anything about my family! Seriously is Jacoby the only one?” Tobin asked shocked. “There’s photos of all of us up in the house!”

“Pft. Didn’t notice no photos. All I know is, you have an awesome mom and dad and you have two hot sisters back in Canada.” Tony said smiling.

“He has three hot sisters now.” Jerry said nudging him, I started grinning.

“Okay moving on.” Tobin said glaring at the guys.

The guys all took a seat and there was a space in between Tony and Jacoby, but I felt too awkward to sit there so I just sat on the singular recliner seat facing the sofa. When the plane started to move Tony started bouncing excitedly in his seat, it reminded me of little Lucy. He turned to face the window and the guys rolled their eyes.

“It’s coming! Get ready for it! Here it comes!” Tony was shouting.

“Not again Tony.” Tobin said sighing.

“Every damn time.” Jerry said shaking his head.

“What’s happening?” I asked confused.

“You’ll see.” Jacoby said laughing.

“THREE…! TWO…!” Tony started.

“Ohhh.” I said and laughed.

“ONE…! TAKE OFFFF!” And as he shouted ‘take off’ we did, take off, I was also laughing my head off at the childish baboon. The guys
must get this on every flight they go.

Conversation had started flowing again, the guys were asking me lots of questions and I felt like I really was the center of attention. The guys were all on the sofa in front of me but I kept catching Jacoby’s eye and although I was the one mainly talking, his stare didn’t seem like a conversational one, it seemed fixated, and it was making me blush. I noticed that Jerry was catching on to this, as he kept staring at Jacoby, then at me, then back to Jacoby. When the conversation had quietened down.Tobin and Tony went to the seats which had a table, Tony had taken food out from the minibar. I looked at Jerry and he raised his eyebrows and then smiled.

“Interesting.” Jerry said looking at Jacoby then me, quizzically rubbing his goatee. Jacoby looked at him confused.

“What?” Jacoby asked. Jerry raised his eyebrows again.

“Oh nothing. Just, you know.” He said with a higher intonation on the ending of his sentence, making it sound mysterious. I now raised my eyebrow, Jacoby rolled his eyes.

“I know what you’re doing.” He said pointing his finger. “Stop it.” He said and Jerry grinned at him.
I still had my eyebrow raised questioningly, and I made eye contact with Jerry then Jacoby. Jerry started laughing and Jacoby looked at him evilly.

“Erin I know what that look means. But I can’t let you in on it, this is bro stuff, no girls can know.” He said laughing.

“Oh really? I bet I can get it outta you.” I smiled, then I realised how flirty that sounded and I felt embarrassed. Jerry looked at Jacoby with a sly smile.

“Jerry I will throw you out of one of these plane windows.” Jacoby said.

“Dude that’s impossible! He wouldn’t fit out of them!” Tobin said laughing Jerry looked over at Tobin with an insulted face, then raised his hand.

“Is you calling me fat?” he said in hysterical high pitch, and I burst out laughing.

“No dude I meant the windows are too small!”

“I work hard for this body!” Jerry said and I continued laughing.

“Aw you guys kill me.” I said and Jerry smiled at me. “Okay so c’mon Jerry, tell me this bro stuff. You can tell me.” I said trying to get it out of him.

“Its not even that big of a deal. Jerry is just being childish.” Jacoby said glaring at him.

“So then tell me.” I said smiling sweetly.

“Nope.” Jerry said grinning, and now I glared at him.

“Just tell her, she’ll keep asking and then she’ll attack! She leaves scars!” Tobin said laughing.

“What! I don’t leave scars!” I shouted at Tobin.

“Oh but you do!”

“Let me see then!”

“You can’t, my tattoos cover them.” he said smiling.

“Pfft you’re a liar! You can’t use your tattoos as an excuse out of it. Oh hey! You got your sleeve finished! lemme see it!” I said going over to him. “Aww man! I always wanted to be the first Esperance Child to get a tattoo! No fair! But hey this has came along really nicely.” I said looking at them all. He hadn’t his sleeve finished when he was over for my Graduation.

“Ahhh Erin, do you like tattoos?” Jerry asked, I nodded. “Jacoby has shit loads.” He said smirking, I laughed at him.

“Really? Shit loads? Can I see for myself Jacoby?” I asked smiling he smiled back.

“Sure you can!” he said. I sat beside him on the sofa and he showed me the love and hate tattoos on his knuckles, I grabbed each of his hands to get a closer look.

“I punch with my hate hand and I hold hands with my love hand.” he looked up grinning.

“Awww, that’s, awesome and sweet.” I said laughing. I scanned each tattoo on his hands and worked my way up his arms, scanning each individual tattoo.

“Um Jacoby, what’s with the waffles on your neck?” I said looking at the waffle shaped tattoos, the guys burst out laughing.

“They’re not waffles! They’re Chinese symbols.” Jacoby said laughing.

“Oh, oh right! Makes sense, are there more tattoos?” I asked.

“Well, on my chest yeah, but uh, I don’t wanna take my shirt off.” He said with a shy smile and looking over at Tobin, I laughed understanding why he didn’t wanna take it off.

“Maybe some other time eh?” I said and winked, woah where is this flirtation coming from? He smiled nervously and it almost looked like he was blushing. “Well, your tattoos are awesome!” I said smiling.

“Thank you.” he said smiling and looking at his hands, I was still holding them, feeling embarrassed I quickly let go but we maintained eye contact. He was smiling at me, and what a cute smile it was. I don’t know what came over me, but whatever it was it wasn’t letting me look away from his dazzling gaze, or that dashing smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Jacoby, why you so dashing?! Hehe. Been doing a lot of rejigging to my story hence the long update times! Trying to make it better for all you lovely folk!