I Knew You Were Trouble

004

When I awoke, it was very bright in my room and I had a huge headache. What even happened last night? I slowly sat up but laid right back down because I instantly felt like I was going to puke. Riley swung my door open and it hit the wall making a very loud thud.

"Where did you go last night!? You totally ditched me Olivia." Riley was sounded more than pissed off at me.

"Rile, could you keep it down, I'm just a bit hungover." I said sitting up once again, rubbing my head.

"Keep it down? No I cannot keep it down, how could you do that to me? You could have at least told me where you were going! I thought something happened Liv." Her voice started to sound more calm.

"I'm sorry Riley, I was drunk and I wasn't feeling well my first instinct was to come home. I forgot to tell you."

"Well I'm just glad you're okay. How did you even get home anyway?" She asked.

"Honestly, I don't remember."

She shook her head in disapproval, and warned me about all of the things that could have happened to me. So I promised I'd never do something like that to her again. I understood why she reacted this way I was all she has left, I was her only family. After I agreed to her terms on never leaving without her again, she asked if I wanted to go to the store with her, we were out of food and I was desperately hungry, but I obliged. I was too hungover to go anywhere so she agreed to go for the both of us.

About a half hour after she left there was a knock on my door. "Adam," I said with a surprise, "What brings you here?"

"I promised we would talk today, remember?" He asked as he stepped inside my house and closed the door behind him.

He took my hand and sat me down on the couch next to him.

"Actually I don't remember much from last night. Remind me?"

He smirked at me, "Well Miss Olivia, last night... was interesting to say the least."

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were completely wasted."

"Obviously, what else?" I asked scooting closer to him.

"I'm going to ask you one question first though."

"Ask away."

"Do you like me?" He asked.

I swallowed hard, "What?"

"Be honest with me Liv."

I sighed, "I think that you're very," I stopped and questioned myself.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Because last night, some things happened."

"What things?"

He stayed quiet, "Adam, what things?"

"You wanted me Olivia."

"I what?!" I mean I knew it was true but there could be no way he knew that.

"You don't remember, seriously?"

I tried to think about it more and the more I thought about it, the more I remembered. I asked him to kiss me and he did and I remember how great it felt. But all I could do was tell him I didn’t remember. Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. He was acting as if this was this first time he'd been kissed in ages. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me with such passion. But with passion came pain, he pulled away from me so quickly I couldn't quite comprehend what was going on.

"No, that can't happen again." Adam said.

I was embarrassed, "I'm, I'm sorry."

I was very confused.

He sighed and rubbed his neck in a frustrated manner, instantly he was by my side again. He placed his hand on my cheek.

"Liv, it's not that I don't want to do that with you because believe me I do. I really do, but Sam... "

I leaned in to kiss him again and he was hesitant but he let me, he groaned.

"Olivia, please."

"Adam, we both want this forget about everything else. Just focus on me."

He bit his lip and picked me up, "What are you doing!?" I asked giggling.

"Well Olivia, I'm about to fuck the shit out of you."

He kissed me hard and dropped me onto the bed, he got on top of me and then placed his hands on my stomach and worked up to my breasts, he squeezed gently but hard enough to make me gasp.

His lips made their way to my neck, "Adam wait."

He groaned at me and continued to suck my neck, and started to make his way down my body.

"Adam," I said as I placed my hand on his jaw line and pulled him up to look at me.

"Yes?"

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

He ignored my question and kissed me.

"Since the first day I saw you, I've wanted this."

He lifted my shirt over my head and exposed my breasts quickly, his mouth made his way to them, he left kisses down my stomach and pulled off my shorts and panties.

He took a deep breath, "You're gorgeous."

He quickly undressed himself and placed a condom on, “Are you sure?” I asked him once more.

“I’m positive.”

--

He was breathing heavily next to me, he smiled.

"That was amazing." I shook my head in agreement.

He intertwined his legs with mine and began running his hands along my back.

I kissed him softly, "So what now?" I asked.

"What do you mean what now? Because if you want more, I can definitely give you more." He said with a grin and he placed another kiss on my lips.

I softly laughed, "What I mean is was this a one time thing or will it happen again? Or do we forget this happened?"

He began to play with my hair, "Why is that what you're thinking about?"

"I really like this, I like you. I don't think I want this to be the last time this happens and I surely don't want to pretend that this didn't happen."

"You want me to continue to kiss you whenever I please?" He said as he kissed me.

I nodded, "You want me to touch you whenever and wherever I want?" He ran his hand along the front of my body, I nodded again.

He got on top of me, "And you want to have sex with me all the time?"

I nodded.

"I can't hear you Olivia."

"I want all of that Adam."

"Show me."

And that's just what I did, I had my way with him and I would make sure that wouldn't be the last time.